chapter 19

devil,butler and lover

Chapter 19 :

next morning :

Yunho was kissing down jaejoong's neck when he stopped suddenly and looked at the door  jaejoong followed yunho's eyes but didn’t see anything then ..

Knock knock …

Yunho got off jaejoong and when he reached the door he was fully dressed ..he looked back at jaejoong  and jaejoong was dressed in blink of an eye…jaejoong  raised an eyebrow at yunho but yunho said :

"sit up young master "

Jaejoong sat up right away understanding yunho …yunho nodded and opened the door …

Junsu bowed and said :

"good morning sir yunho ..morning young master …this is leetuk *leetuk bowed…he is my relative and well I am hopping we can find him a job here in the house "

Yunho looked at leetuk and just when he was about to say no jaejoong said :

"ok ..get in leetuk …junsu you can leave now "

Junsu bowed and left while leetuk got in the room followed closely by yunho…when leetuk reached jaejoong he dropped to the floor on  one knee and said :

"im kim leetuk ..please sir ..please let me work here …please let me work here ..my sister ..she is in the hospital she needs surgery please I need money ..need it fast ..please "

Yunho looked down knowing what jaejoong's answer will be ..he will look uninterested then tell yunho to give him the work just to get him out of his sight while in truth he feels sorry for him …

"yunho"

Yunho sighed knowing what jaejoong would say and said :

"yes young master ?"

"what do you think ?"

"huh?"

Yunho couldn’t help saying that …he did NOT  see this coming ..jaejoong said raising an eyebrow :

"huh?"

Yunho coughed a small cough ,stood straight up and said :

"i am so sorry young master ,I meant what do you mean young master ?"

"how rare yunho ..you always understand what I mean "

Yunho bowed to leetuk and said :

"please would you come with me this way ?"

Leetuk got up ,bowed again to jaejoong and left with yunho ….

Jaejoong got up and went to the window ..for the first time he didn’t know how to read a person ..he felt danger from him ..great danger ..but in the same time he felt something familiar …something he needed to know ..something ..but he couldn’t figure out what this thing is ..

Jaejoong then turned away from the window and started undressing …whatever it is yunho will handle it ..he knew that much …

********************

Yunho stood in the dinning room with leetuk  ..he said :

"so leetuk ..you are junsu's relative ?"

"yes sir"

"so you are the same as junsu ?"

"yes sir"

"we do need strong men here but leetuk I don’t trust you or your sister story "

"I didn’t expect you to "

"so you are admitting it’s a lie ?"

"I came looking for my relatives …and I knew there is two kims in this house ..and because of my good luck my relative is not the owner of the house "

"why to your good luck ?"

"because he wont believe that a man like me can be his relative but the maid yeah …"

"you are sure you are junsu's relative ?"

"do you want me to show you my fangs ?"

"no need ..i can smell your blood from here "

"you too ?"

"no im a devil"

"weird house "

"it is …so you are ready for it ?"

"I am …but ofcourse im not hired yet right ?"

"ofcourse not …lets say you are under a test ?"

"I will Ace it "

"I am looking forward to that "

Leetuk nodded and yunho said :

"junsu "

Junsu was in the room in two minutes  ,he bowed to yunho and said :

"you called me sir ?"

"take leetuk with you ..teach him what you do here in the house as a maid and keep an eye on him ..he is your responsibility "

"yes sir …lets go leetuk…"

Leetuk bowed to yunho and walked with junsu not missing the world AS A MAID …so yunho doesn’t trust him at all …but then how is junsu and jaejoong in the same house and jaejoong didn’t notice anything ???....

***********************

The man sat facing the fire place looking through an old photo album …jaehoong grew up so much ..he became a man  ..a strong one like he expected but what he didn’t expect is him having a devil in his house ..this will make things harder but not impossible after all blood is way stronger than any contract …even one with a devil as strong as yunho …

The man got up ,put the photo album on the glass table next to him and walked to the window  looking at the full moon in the sky …

Next full moon jaejoong will be in his hands ..he has to get him no matter how …but since he is not in so much hurry now he will let leetuk have his fun for now ..if he failed he will get jaejoong to his house his way …

The man's eyes turned yellow for a moment then red for another moment then back to clear brown …

A devil …a devil coast him his son …that little cute devil woman took his son away …didn’t yunho notice yet ? didn’t he notice jaejoong is not a normal human being ..no..to be exact didn’t he notice jaejoong is not even a human being ..

But then devils were always stupid ..they never looked beyond the obvious …so what if he didn’t look It or smell it ?

Jaejoong was special ..so very special ..he is going to be god on earth …he was going to make sure of it ..no matter what it cost him he was not going to let jaejoong give his soul to yunho..he was not going to lose his grandson to a devil too ..

He looked down at his hand and his red ring shinned in the moon light …do you still have your black ring jaejoong ? do you even know what does that ring means ?...

The man then walked to his piano ..sat down and touched the keys …jaejoong..do you remember when you used to play music for me ?

Do you remember when I used to put you on my lap and tell you stories about gods who walked on this earth until your dad finds out you are missing and comes rushing to my house snatching you from my arms to give you back to that devil to hold you in her arms ?...do you remember me jaejoong ?

Do you remember when you were sick …so sick no one could heal you ..not even that devil ..do you remember when I came to your house and spent all my energy on healing you ? I almost died for you that night ..but then you opened your innocent clear eyes and said thanks grandpa and i..i became the strongest living being on earth …your words gave me strength ..and though you might not know it yet but you will led this whole earth …and people will worship you as the god you are …

I am going to see you soon jaejoong …very soon ..and then just then I will awake you and let you see what you don’t see ..hear what you don’t hear …feel what you cant feel ..and taste what you cant taste …

You will become water …the gold water …my grandson …jaejoong …