chapter 22

devil,butler and lover

 chapter 22:

"so grandpa ..mind telling me about those elsneh ,who are they ?where are they ? and how can we fight them ?"

So said jaejoong looking at his grandpa who pointed for him to take a seat across from him ..when jaejoong sat down junho started telling him the story :

"OLGAR is mainly divined into two families the east and west one ..both families known in the human world as the kim family ..the east and west one …the difference between them is that the west one /ruling one is only able to drink blood and don’t live off it just drinking blood is an ability to them while to the east one it’s a necessity  the east family is very close to vampires they have fangs and all and mostly the other creatures cant tell them apart from the rest of vampires that is why I think yunho thought that leetuk and junsu are vampires .."

"they are from the east family ?"

"yes they are but don’t worry ..leetuk works for me and I will explain to you about him and junsu later ..let me first continue the story "

"im sorry grandpa please continue "

Junho looked at jaejoong and said :

"the ruling of the underworld was in the east family hands before me ..it belonged to my mom who was from the east family …you see every generation the ruling change from the east family to the west but they always share it ..like the one that is ruling marry one from the other family the one that is the son or daughter of the previous ruler …to make it easier for you to understand …my mom was from the east family and she ruled and married dad who was from the west family ..they had me and I was the ruler from the west family and I married your grandma who was from the east family then we had your father  'Isan' who was supposed to marry the girl who will rule after me from  the east family 'luna' but then he married your mom and that made us look like traitors to them and with that I couldn’t pass the ruling to the east family because they were not connected to our family and that made a problem …and they became our enemies …they were after me so many times and they sent me leetuk one time to kill me and he was successful to get close to me enough to kill me but he then met Randa one of our family and he fell in love with her and wanted to marry her so he confessed to me about everything and swore to me that he would be my right hand man and I agreed for him to be part of our family and he married Randa and since then he is my right hand man …"

Junho stopped alittle bit and jae thought it was safe to ask so he did ;

"that means that leetuk is here by an order from you ?"

"yes "

"why?"

"because I wanted to make sure none of the east family is making moves on you or around you so I can meet you …if there were anyone near you I couldn’t meet you ..they would try to kill me "

"but there is junsu …he is from the same family"

"junsu is more than just from that family ..he is sarah 's brother …her younger brother ..sarah is luna 's daughter …sarah is fighting our family because I said I wont let her marry you …when I knew you are in love with yunho I told her no though that would have ended the war seeing you are the generation after your dad and your dad's generation was supposed to have an east ruler so your generation the ruler again from our family and that is you ..so they offered to end the war that sarah marry you and that way everything goes back the way it was  …but I knew from leetuk that you are in love with yunho  so I refused the offer and that made them more angry than ever ..i think the real war will start when they finish gathering the kids souls …"

"and junsu ?"

"junsu is her brother ..he doesn’t know about all of this ..he think he is a vampire ..his sister didn’t want him to get mixed up in all of this so she sent him to study abroad but then he met yunho and yunho brought him to your house ..im sure if sarah found out where her brother work and as what she will go crazy …"

Jaejoong thought poor junsu ..then he said :

"so I shouldn’t tell junsu ?"

"the opposite ..i want you to tell him everything and see how he reacts ..we need to know what side he is on from the start "

"ok "

"I have to go now jaejoong ..talk to yunho and junsu then tell leetuk to call me when you figure out everything and we will start planning from there "

"ok grandpa I will "

Junho got up ,kissed jaejoong's forehead and said :

"I will see you later my prince"

Jaejoong nodded smiling and walked his grandpa out of the room but when he wanted to take him to the door junho said he knew the way and that he wanted to talk to leetuk first so jaejoong nodded and went back to his room …

Junho went down the stairs to stop infront of yunho who was changing the flowers in the dinning room …yunho felt junho behind him and turned around looking in junho's eyes then he said :

"you don’t like me being with jaejoong do you?"

"if you weren’t in his life he would have married sarah and all problems would have been solved but it seems I am cursed with devils stealing my kids and making troubles for me …"

"then why didn’t you just punish me ?why did you change the contract ?"

"because I believe jaejoong loves you and if I did that I would have lost him "

"you are being awfully honest with me can I know the reason ?"

"because you have to know this to know how grateful you should be to jaejoong …plus you are now on our side now and I want you to know everything even my hatred towards you …I do hate you and I was cursing you for a long time …but then this is what my grandchild choose and I will stand with his choice so it wont repeat he tragedy with his father …seems like father like son both fell for devils .."

Yunho nodded and junho said ;

"I can count on you protecting jaejoong with your life right?"

"you made the contract "

"don’t be smart ..i mean for real ..from your heart ..not because of contract but because you want to …you will protect him ?"

"I love him so I will do anything for him and even though my original contract was broken with him and replaced with this one …I still will help him to get his goal cause im a devil but im a man and I don’t go back on my word "

"good then "

And without another word junho walked out of the house …out side he met leetuk and while leetuk helped him in the car junho said to him :

"come to my house tomorrow and tell me what happens here "

"yes sir "

Leetuk bowed and closed the car door which drove off the moment leetuk closed the door ..

*************************

Jaejoong decided that he wont talk to junsu and leetuk that night but tomorrow morning ..he had to understand all of this before he said anything to them …

He didn’t talk to yunho at all that day ..so when it was time for him to go to sleep jaejoong took the chance that yunho was changing his cloth for him and said to him :

"why are you silent yunho ?"

"what do you want me to say ?"

"anything … I am sorry ..i know now you cant have my soul but ..is that so bad that you wont even talk to me ?"

Yunho made jaejoong sit on the bed then he kneeled on the floor next to him and said ;

"jaejoong do you really understand what just happened today ?"

Jaejoong pouted and said:

" the contract of you eating my soul is broken and now you just serve me without the part of you eating my soul …right ?"

"im your slave now jae"

"no you just like you used to be "

"I was working ..i had a payment in the end ..now im just a slave for you "

"you are not my slave I love you "

"that doesn’t change anything "

"that change everything "

Jaejoong said that and pushed yunho to fall on the floor and he went to the bathroom then slammed the door behind him saying :

"it change everything you idiot "