chapter 1

devil,butler and lover

chapter 1:
jaejoong's pov :
"yunho ..what is this noise outside ?"
"sorry young master but it seems that the cook burned the lunch again ...i'll go check on it "
"ah"
what is it with that no good cook ...always burning food ~..if he wasnt brought in here by yunho i would have killed him ....not that the other workers in this house are any better but still...actually the only one who is any good is yunho ...but you have to expect that from someone like him ...yunho...how many years has it been since we first met ?...since...
i touched the piece of cloth on my right eye ...ah~ah~...whats with me today ?..i keep remembering things i dont want to remember ...or is it that i have to remember ?...anyway ,after 10 years im still where i was then ..still way away from my goal ..i hate it ..i hate that im not moving but ..but somehow i feel alittle bit happy about it ..why is it i wonder ...maybe ...maybe because i can still have him by my side or ..or maybe because my soul is not eaten yet ..but if it was eaten by him then ..then i dont think i would mind that much..no thats not right ..i dont have the right to mind..not since ..not since i made that contract ...
"young master ,your tea"
i looked away from the window to look at my butler ..yunho ..i noded and said :
"what tea is it this time?"
"white tea young master "
"white tea ? i never heard of it before "
"taste it young master,its good for your heart "
"what do you think i am ?an old man with heart problems?..i dont need it ..im sure it doesnt taste good anyway "
"young master ..you are 20 years old please drink it "
"why do i have the feeling that im alittle kid who's mother is trying to make him drink milk "
"young master...you are not a kid and im definitely not your mother and i assure you this is not milk ..i know how much you hate milk "
"that doesnt stop you from making me drink it "
"young master please ..just taste it "
i looked at the tea cup and back at yunho ..i know it ..i know he will make me drink this one way or another ..better do it while maintaining my dignity  than ...i shuddered and sipped alittle from the cup ...not bad ..actually it tastes alot like green tea ..but i cant say that ..not after all this ,so..
"so if i drink this you will leave me alone right ?"
yunho smiled -i can see in his eyes that he knows i like it -and said :
"yes young master ,please do "
i sipped alittle and said :
"is the lunch ready ?"
"yes young master i made it and we are only waiting for todays guest "
"so you ended up making it huh ?...didnt i tell you to fire all those good for nothing pepole and hire new ones ?"
"its ok young master ..i like making lunch for you and plus i told you before that they have their own jobs "
"the jobs that you cant tell me what they are ?"
"im sorry young master"
"right i remembered ...whats up with you since this morning ?didnt i tell you to call me by my name when we are alone ?"
"i..i forgot young master "
"ah~ i told you we are alone so call me jaejoong "
"yes youn-...jaejoong "
"thats better ...and anyway ,why do you keep calling me young master ?its like i have parents or something and they are your master while i am your young master ...that doesnt make any sense ...i mean it did when i was alittle kid but why now?"
"jaejoong  you are forever alittle kid to me "
"what is that supposed to mean huh yunho ??"
"i didnt mean anything bad by it jaejoong ..i meant you are- compared with me- forever young "
" by the way ,how old are you right now ?"
"3586 years old jaejoong "
"thats scary ...dont you get lonely ?watching everyone die around you ?"
"jaejoong ...why are we talking about this stuff???..."
"nothing ...im just bored "
"did you finish preparing for our guest ??"
"yeah i did "
"you wanna let me hear your plane?"
"you should know it without me having to explain it to you...isnt that how its been all this years ?"
"you are right jaejoong i just..."
"you were bored too werent you ?"
"jaejoong the tea is getting cold ...im going to continue gardening ...excuse me "
he walked out of the room fast ..i know he doesnt like to talk about his personal stuff but come on ~ he knows every little thing about me ...sometimes even things i dont want him to know >.>"....
i touched the cup ..he is right ,it IS getting cold ...i looked back at the window ...one day ..one day im going to make you spit out everything about yourself yunho ..one day ....
after about 15 minutes i heard knocking on the door ..definitely not yunho ..
"who is it ?"
"its me young master ,junsu "
"come on in "
junsu ...23 years old , you can say he is my maid ..though he is pretty much like my cook ,no use at all ..i sighed and said :
"what do you want junsu ?"
junsu looked up at me -yeah i forgot to say he is a very shy person - and said :
"your suit for tonight is ready in your room and so is the bath  ...please will you follow me to get ready ?"
"you are going to help me today ?"
"no young master ...but sir yunho is making the last touches on your bath and he said to go get you ..."
he propably told him something on the line of :
'even you can do that much right ?'
i noded at him and followed him to the bath ...on the way i asked :
"how are things with you and the gardener ?"
"yoo-yoochun ..young master ?"
"yes yoochun .."
"very good thank you "
"so he proposed to you ?"
yeah yeah ..i know that my maid and gardener are in love and yeah i know they are both men ..i dont care really ...well ..i used too but ...ever since ..ever since that day -
"he..he did young master "
i looked at the tomato head infront of me and said :
"he did ?..then what ?you accepted ?"
"i told him i'd think about it ...im not sure yet "
what is that that you are not sure about ?how many times did i walk on you two almost having in ...MANY rooms in here....
junsu opened the door to the bathroom and said :
"here you go young master ..have a good bath "
i noded at him and went in ,i looked around me and ...
"what the is this ?"
yunho turned around and said :
"oh jaejoong ...your bath is ready "
"oh jaejoong MY ~...what is this ....what all this ...what .."
"i dont understand jaejoong "
"WHY IS THERE TOYS IN MY BATH ??"
"eh?..but you liked it before "
"before when ?WHEN I WAS TEN ??"
"you know you still made me put toys in your bath until you turned 15...and come to think about it ...even at ten it was weird to have toys in the bath "
"THEN WHY ARE THEY IN IT NOW WHEN IM 20"
"EH?you forgot jaejoong ?today is your birthday "
"really i forgot ~...NO ..STILL what does that have to do with the toys ?"
"but you let me do this every year at your birthday "
i looked at yunho and it seems he really wants to do the same thing he does every year as my birthday present so i sighed a big sigh and said :
"help me take those clothes off "
===========================================
comments are loved ^^V