What happened between us?

Dear No One

Dear No One,

Its now the middle of winter break and Chritmas just pasted.

The last time I wrote to you, I  told you how Youngmin confess to me.

Well dont you want to know what happened after that day? Dont you want to know how I feel about him too? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Youngmin woke up and felt better, I felt home.

2 days later, he called and asked me if I want to be his girlfriend...

I told him to give me time....

After that day, he never called or text me since, I have no idea why. 

We havent seen each other for days. Everytime I get a call, i get super excited, thinking its him but it never was.

I stopped hoping for a while. I guess he just forgot about me. 

But then yesterday, we had a party....

"Sophia, go ask Youngmin if he would like to come over and eat." Omma walked in my room and said.

I dont know why i was so happy, I jumped off my bed and put on our sweater.

"ne!."I then ran out the door as fast as I could with a big smile on my face.

As i reached his front yard, i notice there was a lot of shoes outside the door steps.

I walked over to the door and rang the door bell... yet no one answered. 

I press it again, still....no one open the door... I reached for the door knob and took a deep breath. 

I turned it and it opened... i slowly peeked my head in.

A lot of people were sleepin on the ground, some were sleeping up side down on the sofa. 

I searched for Youngmin but he wasnt anywhere to be found. 

I walked in and closed the door gently behind me. i took off my bootie slippers

Monsoon Fairisle Slipper

 and walked up the stairs to his room.

As i reached his room, i gently open it and peeked in....

There was no one so far... Then I opened the door bigger and walked in...

My eyes suddenly filled tears as my heart stopped beating.

"who is that?" the girl under Youngmin stopped kissing him and turned my way.

"Oppa...." i said calmly as tears run down my cheeks nonstop. 

He finally turn to face me.

"oh shes just a girl from across the street" he answered as he lean in to continue making out with her.

At this point, I dont know what to do anymore.... 

"i guess i thought  wrong..." i said as i look down at my feet while more tears of mine fall.

I then took a deep breath and whipped away my tears and ran out of the room.

Since i wasnt paying much attention, i missed a step whiling running down....

I screamed as i roll down the stairs like an idoit.

"ahhhhh, why now?" i thought to myself as i got up on my feet but fell back down.

"here" youngmin popped out of nowhere and offered me his hand.

I slapped his hand away as i held onto the wall and try to get up on my feet.

"GO AWAY!!!!" I command as I felt my eyes watery once more.

"I cant, I live here," he said as he chuckle.

"This is not funny!!!" I yelled as i felt more tears fall onto my pale cheeks.

He then got up on my level and came closer to me.

He cupped my face and slowly whip my tears away with his thumbs

I quickly pull back and slapped him.

He turned back and  face me,

youngmin.jpg

"Dont feel bad? he deserved that" i thought to myself. 

Then my tears finally stop from seeing his sad face.

I cleared my thoart as I turned around still holding onto the wall for help.

He quickly lifted me off my feet and walked up stairs.

"YA!!!!! let me down! what are you doing" I screamed as I move widely in his arms.

"stop before you  fall again" he stated as i finally calm down and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

He giggled at my actions.

We reached his balcony and he finally let me down.

"What do you want?" 

"Lets have a talk" he turned to me and gave me a serious face.

"What else do you want to say? I-I saw everything, i understand everything..." I hesitated as my eyes filled with more tears....

I then looked away trying to hide my tears from him.

"Its not what you think Sophia... I-" 

"I saw what i saw" i cut him off 

"you dont understand, just let me explain" he said as he grabbed my hand and forced me to look at him.

" i want to know ur feelings towards me, i just want to prove im right, i just want to know yet i do  not have the guts to ask you....im sorry. i should have never done what i did to you." He said as his eyes filled with tears. 

"I-I like you a lot Sophia, please stay by my side" he said as he fall down on the hard ground.

I lower myself to his level and lift up with head.

I gently whipped away his tears on his cheeks and lean in for a kiss. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist tighly as i wrapped my arms around his neck.

He suddenly pull away and look me in the eyes.

"you havent told me yet, how do you feel about me?