That night...

Dear No One

(continuing from ch 3)

As I watch Youngmin walk across the street, the more i feel bad.

Then i thought of Chunji.

"AIGO" I said to myself as i look down at my feet and and slowly inter my house and went up to my room.

Then I thought of Eun Jung...." im sure she can help me" i thought to myself as i jump up from my bed and grabbed my phone.

 

"hey there my lovely bestfriend ^^" 

 

"wah is wrong now?"

 

"HELP ME!!! i dont know wah to do"

 

"WHAT HAPPENED??? 0.O"

 

i told her everything, even the smallest thing; like when youngmin gave me flowers ^^

 

"what are you going to do? why would u say yes to both of them? wah is wrong with you?"

 

"I dont know what came over me, i just cant resist them, im really confusing right now :/ "

 

"omo. I cant help you girl, you have to decide on your own."

 

"-____________________-" 

 

"I still love you "

 

"AHHHHHH. WHAT DO I DO." i started talkin to myself.

Then i went on my bed and lay down to think yet i ended up falling asleep.

The morning came as i was trying to get up, i recived a text from Chunji.

"aigoo....."

"goodmorning"

i was happy he didnt ask about homecoming.

 

"morning"

 

"i cant wait to see you tomorrow "

 

"OH NO, wah do i do???" i can feel my face heating up as i try to think of a lie.

 

"oh about that, um i cant go anymore. Maihhae :( "

 

"Its okay"

 

"JINJJA? ur really not asking me why?"

 

"If u want to tell me then tell me, if u dont want to then, its fine."

 

For  some reason i was really happy BUT surprise by his reactions, i thought he would be mad, i guess he changed.

I guess im going with Youngmin for sure now.

"Eun Jung better be happy," i thought to myself.

 

( Homecoming is finally here)

 

As i was running back and forth trying to find where omma put my dress, the door bell rang.

"WHAT? ITS TIME ALIRHGT?" i complain to myself as i run to get the door.

As i open the door, i see youngmin in a white suit with these nice shoes on.

"Your not ready yet?" he asked.

"ANI! come in." i know i shouldnt let him in the house while omma isnt home but then its whatever right now, i need to find a new dress and new heels.

"MAIHHAE, we might be late"

"ani, its not even time yet, i just want to come early." he giggled as he watch me stress over a dress.

I took his phone from his hand and it was just 6:50 P.M. 

"WOW! the dance starts at 8:00 P.M."  i gave him an evil glare

"ne" he said in a calm tone while watching me heating up.

"okay, just sit here and wait for me" i said slowly as i try to calm the down.

He giggled as i walk away in my short shorts and long t-shirt.

"ppali!"

(7:10 p.m.)

"YAY Finally found a dress at the back of my closet"

Its with a sweetheart neckline and 2 inches above the knee but the skirt is puffy.

Q433wo26cia297tr1tf950i8qaz4svq9

 

which i dont like much, but this is the best for now.

I quickly changed into it and went into my closet to find new heels. 

"These are perfect" i thought to myself as i grabbed these some hot pink jeffrey cambell and  put them on.

(7:30 p.m.)

"Finally done" I felt my arms getting tired as i rest my arms from holding the curling iron.

"Are you ready yet?" Youngmin yeled from the living room.

"Ani"

I ran from my bathroom to my room to find a necklace to wear. 

As i walked over to my jewelry stand, i saw the goldden necklace that Chunji gave me on our anniversary. 

At that moment, i felt my heart ache.

"I shouldnt be doing this to him " i thought to myself. 

But its too late now, i cant turn back the clock.

As i grabbed the golden necklace to wear, 

Youngmin walked in my room.

"YA! GET OUT" I shout from the top of my lungs, and walked over to push him out the door.

"wah is this?" He asked and quickly grabbed the necklace from my hand.

"DONT TOUCH IT! ITS MINE!" I yelled out as i try to grab it back from his hand but he moved backwards towards my bed.

"is this real?" he asked as i jump up to grab it from him but i failed...

He fell on my bed as i fell on top of him.

"ahhhhhh! YA! your heavy " He said as i finally opened my eyes and saw his.

They're beautiful, its dark brown with long lashes around it. 

As i obersve his baby face, I notice he's super pale, i couldnt see his eyebrows because of the hair, his nose is small , his lips were super pink, 

and his cheeks seems so soft.

As he lay there watching me look at him weirdly, he tucked my tiny piece of hair behind my ear.

Then i started blinking and finally got off him. 

"m-miahhae... " I stutter as i felt my cheeks heating up.

"i should never wear heels inside the house" i thought quietly to myself.

"What have you been eating women, your so heavy." He playfully said as i punched him hard.

Then i lead him out of my room.

He made me turn around, at first i was confused, Then i felt the coldness of the necklace against my chest.

He was putting it on for me.

"gomawo" i said slowly as I touched the necklace and turned to him.

He didnt move or said a word, he just stood there (with a straight face) and look me in the eyes and slowly observe me from head to toe.

"Your beautiful" He said without blinking.

"oppa, are you okay?" I took a step forward to feel his forehead.

Then he slowly took my hand off his head and wiggle his fingers to lock in mine. 

"Lets go." He said as he smiled at me and dragged me out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got out of my house....

"so are we walking?" i asked as i slowly try to let go of his hand but he didnt notice the hint.

"ne, do you mind?" 

"Ani, not at all, i want to walk with you." i said as we both start walking to school.

The way there was pretty quick... 

When we reached school, it was 8:10 p.m.

Then I saw Eun Jung getting out of Minho's car.

"YA!" I screamed towards her, when youngmin notice them, he quickly let go of my hand.

"YA! I thought you were going with Chunji to his homecoming?" Eun Jung blur it out as i widened my eyes,

and she quickly covered with her hands.

"BWOH?" Youngmin looked at me and then back to Eun Jung and then back at me again, he was confused.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                TO BE CONTINUE......