Why me ?

Dear No One

(:continuing:)

I told him EVERYTHING! I cant go on and pretend to have fun with him when deep inside me, I know Im doing the wrong thing,

Well at least to chunji, the one I love.

As the 4 of us (ME, Youngmin, Eun Jung and Mino)  walk in the gym filled with gross, sweaty people.

Youngmin looked at me and now back at Minho, then he whisper in his ear...

Minho nodded as he walk through the crowd and whisper in the DJ's ear.

He nodded as well.

Me and Eun Jung watched as he got off the stage and walk back....

"Sophia, Wheres Youngmin?!" Eun Jung had to scream due to the loud music...

"I DONT KNOW! WHERE DID HE GO?" i was getting worry but i cant see very  well in the dark so hes probably in here somewhere.

As Minho reached us, he turned back and gave the DJ an "OKAY" sign, then he turned the music off as a slow song came on.

DJ : "Grab that special one of yours and live your moment." 

Minho reached out for Eun Jung's hand, then she turned to me,

I gave her a big smile meaning "its fine, go have fun with your man."

As i watch them dance, someone tapped my shoulder. 

(turning around)

"ne" i said even though i couldnt tell who it was.

"would you like to dance with me? " an unfamiliar voice asked me.

"uhhh..." 

"Im Kangjun" He quickly said just so i wont freak out or anything,

"oh okay" then i reach out to hold the hand he offered me.

As Kangjun and I were trying to walk through the crowd, some guy grabbed my other hand and pulled me towards him.

I ended up against his chest...

"YA!!" i screamed as I stand up straight to see who it was.

"YOUNGMIN? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I said in an irritated tone.

"your suppose to be my date, you cant dance with other guys." he stated and then drag me outside the gym.

"YA!!! STOP! I CAN WALK BY MYSELF!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs but he did not stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GET IT"

"who's car is this?" i ask from outside of the nice looking car.

"mine." he said, rushing me to get in.

"ohhhh no wonder you were gone earlier umm.... where we going?" i still didnt get in, i guess i just cant trust him fully yet.

"omggg" he said in an annoyed tone as he got out of his car and came over to my side.

He then grabbed my hand and open the door.

"NO! TELL ME FIRST, WHERE WE GOING! I said trying to stay calm,  as i pull away.

I took a step back, as he gave me the evil eyes....

"come here" he said as i took another step back.

He rolled his eyes as he look up at the dark sky.

We stay like tat for a while...

As i wasnt paying attention, he quickly came towards me and lift me off my feet, like how they did in the movies when they marry. 

"OMG, WAH  DO I DO! " i thought to myself as i screamed!

"shhhhhh! im not going to do anything to you." he said calmly as he place me in the seat and he look me in the eyes... our faces only inches apart. 

"ummm o-okay" i stuttered as he slowly move away from my face.

Then he drove off.

"where we going?" i constantly asked.

"somewhere." This is all he said,

"UGH! IM SCARED." i thought to myself as i cover my chest with my arms. 

We stopped at a red light, then he reached to the back seat and got a sweater.

"Here cover yourself up" he handed me his sweater than continue to drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up! lets go!" Youngmin shook my arms.

"where we going!!!" I yawn.

"Chunji's school" He answered with a serious tone.

"BWOH???" "WAE???" I am now fully awake.

"To surprise him, i feel bad for taking you away from him...so i brough you here, to have a good time with the one you were meant to be with." 

As those words were coming out  of his mouth, i knew i looked at him the wrong way earlier.

"gamsahabnida" I said as my eyes filled with tears. 

"why are you crying pabo?" He asked as he lean over and whipped away the fallen tears on my cheeks.

"t-thank you for understanding me... i -" 

He grabbed my shoulders and press my chest against his, then he wrapped his arms around me.

-Even though we were still in the car, it felt very comfortable and warm. I want to stay like this for a while....

It was a long 30 scound hug then he pulled away, still having his hands on my shoulders, "if you need me... ill always be here." 

"thank you" i said once more as i got out of the car and closed the door behind me...

 ~knock knock!~

"wah is it? " he quickly row down his window.

"I NEED YOU!!!" 

"bwoh" he laughed.

"come with me" i stated as i open the car door for him.

He lazily walked with me as i put my arms around his. 

When we finally reached their gym, There was a lot of people.

"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FIND HIM"

"wah?" Youngmin lower his head towards my face.

"HOW. ARE. YOU. SUPPOSE. TO. FIND. CHUNJI." i had to scream at the top of my lungs due to the loud   music.

We both searched for him in the dark,

30 minutes pasted and we still wouldnt find him,

"lets just go." I tip toe and screamed into Youngmin's ear.

He then lead me out of the crowd, still holding onto my hand.

Once we got outside, i can finally see again, as i was walking, i  looking down at the dark cement and took a deep breath. 

Then some dude dumpped into me...

"YA! " I screamed as i look up and found Chunji in front of me with another girl holding onto his hand.

I felt my heart beating fast as my face heating up.

Then i felt  tears ran down my eyes nonstop. 

"WHY ME?" I said calmly as i let go of Youngmin's hand and step up to Chunji,

"why me? WAE!!!!" i screamed as more tears ran down my eyes and quickly whipped them away.

 " I-I" Chunji stuttered as i slapped him acrossed the face.

"YA!!!!!!!!!WHY ARE YOU HERE SLAPPING MY BOYFRIEND! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?" The girl besided him yelled in my face.

Then she try to slap me in return then i grabbed her hand as  fast as i could and punched her in the eye. 

"Im his girlfriend, of wait...  i meant, EX girlfriend." I said as i try my best not to explode.

"Lets go babe." I then grabbed Youngmin's hand and slide my fingers through his as i drag him out of the campus. 

As i took a step forward, "wait, im not done yet." I thought to myself as i walked back to chunji and his girlfriend.

"can I be the last one? I hope you guys last long" I stated as I felt tears in my eyes, yet I told myself to be strong and not let it fall.

Then I walked off, flipping my hair in his face.