What am i feeling?

Dear No One

(continuing from ch 6)

We stayed in that position for a long while, the more i look into his beautiful eyes, the more i want to know why he likes me.

Then it got uncomfortable after a while, i finally i try to get up and once again, he grabbed onto my scrave

causing our nose to touch then for some stupid reason, I lean in for a kiss. 

As I slowly closed my eyes, I realized I dont like him like that, well at least I THINK I dont.

I slowly open my eyes and came back to reality, 

Then I pulled away as I felt his arms around me, and pressing me closer to his chest.

"i dont think this is right oppa."  i whisper as he finally open his eyes and star into mine.

Then he pushed me off him and placed me on the bed.

Then he got up and  was now on top of me. 

"oppa i-"   his soft lips was now on top of mine.

MY eyes grew wide as I felt his lips moving with mine.

Then my eyes shut by itself, I didnt do it.

My lips start moving with his, i then gently bit his lower lips as i felt his tongue inside my mouth.

"omg! i didnt know he was like this.... but it feels nice" i thought to myself.

Then his phone rang "Far away...young love by  C-Clown"

He turned to look at it which was on the bed next to me.

"answer it"

"its just kwangmin" he stated as he lean in once again.

"ani!" i blocked my lips with my palm as i got up and answered his phone for him.

"hello, this is Sophia, Youngmin is being rude and wont answer your call." i said through the phone then i turned around and gave it to him,who was now siting on his bed.

"ne" he said, then he reached for my hand and pull me over to sit on his lap

"okay, got it, bye" he finally hung up  and turn his attention to me.

"your so heavey." he stated as i gasped and got up but he pulled me back.

"im kidding" he laughed as i pinched his pale cheeks.

Then we both got up and walked over to his balcony and sat down infront of the fair place to be warm.

lvdm-balcony-fireplace.jpg

 As we watch the stars above of us, Youngmin got out a blanket and wrap it around me.

"gomawo" i thanked him but i pulled him close and shared the blanket.

I then slowly moved my head next to his shoulder and rest peacefully there. 

"Can i ask you a question?" i asked calmly as i felt the cold breeze.

"what is it?" He answered wanting to know more. 

We then lay down on our backs to stare at the sky with barely anymore stars left, it was already 1 in the morning.

"why do you like me?" I asked as i turn to face him.

He then turn to face me, our faces were only a couple inches apart.

"so?" i cleared my throat and trun to face the sky once again.

"i-i dont know..." he hesitated...

"BWOH?" my eyes grew wide as i sat up . 

"im serious, I realy dont know why. The first day i met you, it wasnt the best day or the worst day.... then it got better and better, and now.... i just cant stop thinking about you. What have you done to me?  And I know you still some what still have feelings for Chunji but i know I can change that."

He said as he sat up next to me and hugged me tightly in his arms.

Something tells me I want to hug him back, for me to rest in his arms. 

So then, I pull out my arms from my pocket and wrapped them around his neck.

we stayed like that for a long while.... it was so warm even though it started snowing out  of the blue.

Then we went inside the house to stay warm.

"omma, its getting late, can i sleep over ?"

"ne" she said in sleepy voice. 

After that, Youngmin and I  watched a korean drama call "i miss you"  in his little living room.

I was laying down and i placed  my feet on his lap.

"oh, you didnt open my present yet!" I got up as i walked over to the kitchen to get the present.

"here!!! OPEN IT! NOW!!" i command him as he slowly unwrap it gently.

"can i help?" i asked nicely.

"this is my present! dont touch" he said as i giggled! 

"OMO, this is cute" he held it up to see it clearly and then put it on.

~ After that, we continue to watch the drama. 

*MORNING FINALLY CAME*

I woke up on his bed. 

"where did he go?" i thought to myself as i sat up on his bed and spread my arms.

Then i heart someone moving under the bed. 

I bent down to see who it was. 

"OPPA!" i was shocked that he actuallly let me sleep on his bed.

~hehe~ 

He got up and came on the bed.

 

 "How was your sleep?" he asked as i lay down on his bed next to him.

"i love it here, so warm" i answered as i turn to him, he fell asleep -.-

"hehe! your so adorable when u sleep you know that." even though hes sleeping, i wanted to tell him anyways.

I lay on my chest as i watch him sleep. 

I gently moved his hair off his face then gently felt his forehead,

"WHY  IS HE SO HOT?" i felt it again...

"omo"

"are you sick?" i shook him his arms.

"your burning hot! " i dont know why i was so worried but at the same time, i didnt know what to do!

"im so cold" he said as he grabbed my hand and hugged it  tightly

"eottoke" i thought to myself as i put more blankets on top of him.

I slowly try to get my hand out but he held on it tighter.

"omma, wah should i do if someone is sick?" i asked omma through the phone.

"oh okay, thank you, bye! ill come home later when Youngmin get okay okay?"

I went through his kitchen and found these medicine and then i made him sollow it.

Now it was time for the hard part, Omma said i had to wash him with warm water.

So i got a bowl fille with hot water and a white cloth.

I dipped the cloth in the hot water than squeeed  the water out and place the warm cloth on his forehead.

Since it was a short sleeve, it would be easy for me to take it off, well at least i hope so...

I started off with his left sleeve and now his right... i took a deep breath as i close my eyes tightly together and look away....then  took the whole shirt off. 

I gently run the wet cloth down his neck to his pale body. 

'He must work out" I thought to myself.

Then I put some dry clothes on him.

"why is he so adorable when hes sleeping"  i thought to myself as I watch him rest peacefully.

31015_121117087913153_1173418382906.jpg

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                            hope you guys enjoyed this long chapter (: