Our relationship...

Dear No One

Dear No One,

Its been a while since Ive written to you, miahhae.

Winter break is now over, which means i have to go school ect.

But thats not why i havent written to you.

Remember how i confess to Youngmin ? Well our friendship have gone farther than i expected.

Oh and he never told me why he ignored me but i think i know why.

Remember how I said I needed time? 

Well, I guess he want to give me space and time to think and all that.

But I dont understand why he had to kiss that one girl (UGHHHH!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started the first week we got back to school.

"wake up, Youngmin is here." Omma opened my door as she let youngmin in my room.

"BWOHHH?" I quickly sat up on my bed and found him all dressed up already for school.

"what are you doing here?" I rub my eyes as i yawn.

"go get ready, school starts in 30 minutes"

I got off my bed and tied my hair into a messy bun.

"To pick you up, so we can go to school together." He reply as he sat on one of my bean bag chair and gragged the book that was on my bed which is my diary that im writing on right now....

"NOOOO!!!!!!" I screamed as i ran and pull it out of his hand.

"Are you hiding something from me?" he turned to me and gave me the sad eyes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOldVHWo37sXkyITuCsLp

"ani, its nothing..." I stuttered as I put the diary behind my back....

"Are you sure?" He got off the chair and walked towards me as i took steps backwards.

"n-ne" I nodded as i look at the wooden floor.

"lift up your head." He command.

I lifted my head up as he grabbed on my shoulders and  gave me a light smile.

.

"Go wash up" he said in a calm tone as he kiss me on my forehead.

For some reason, my cheeks didnt heat up this time, But i like it that way.It means I feel comfortable around him ^^

"Lets go"I said as i walked in the living room finding Youngmin and Ahbba chatting.

"Oh Sophia, I like your friend, even though he isnt funny, hes very charming." Ahbba playfully said as Omma and Youngmin giggled.

I was just standing there with a confused face.

"WAH... THE... HECK... HAPPENED" I thought to myself as I scratch the side of my face.

"lets go!" I grabbed Youngmins hand and dragged him out the door.

"dont even bother to ask Sophia, just stay still." I said over and over again in my head.

As i was busy talking to myself in my head, Youngmin  grabbed my hand and slip it inside his jacket pocket.

"Its cold" He finally said something.

I came back to life and looked at him.

"o-oh, ne" i replied as i look at the ground filled with snow.

When we reached school, He slowly let go of my hand and took off his red scraf.

"here, stay warm... " He said as he wrap the scraf around my neck.

"YA ! JO YOUNGMIN, LETS GO!" A guy across from us yelled.

I turned around and it was No Minwoo.

"oh its him" I said as i turn back to face youngmin.

Out nose touched as we both blind and pull back.

"n-ne, its just minwoo, waeyo? you think hes cute?" He playfully asked.

"NE! HOW DID YOU KNOW? HE IS SOOO ADORABLE, ISNT HE?" 

"If hes adorable, I must be beyound gorgeous." He crossed his arms and turn away from me.

"NE, Youngmin is the most beautiful girl in the world." I playfully said as i walk to face him and pinched his cheeks.

"not as beautiful as you" he said as he pull me close by the waist and kissed my lips.

Then he walked off but turned around and waved "bye"

As I was about to walk to class, 

"I saw that." Eun Jung popped out of no where and said as we both walk to class.

"ani, its not what you think, it was just a oo." I told her as my cheeks starts to heat up.

"If you say so" she playfully said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~After school came~

"bye" I waved to Eun Jung as i walked out of the locker room.

"hey Sophia" Kangjun popped out of no where and said.

"oh hi Jun"

"Are you going home?" He asked as we continue walking.

"ne... what about you?" I asked him as we finally got out of the school gate.

"oh hey, what are you doing here?"

"To pick you up so we can go home together." Youngmin answered as he grab for my hand and drag me away from Jun.

"bye Jun oppa" i yelled back as we got farther and farther away from him.

While were walking home together, my shoe lace were untied.

"wait" he said making me stop walking....

He let go of my hand and  walked to the front of me and bend down.

"there." He said as he got up and look at me.

"T-thank you." Yet i didnt bother to look at him,  then I walked off leaving him behind.

"wait up" he picked up his backpack off the ground and joy towards me.

"why are you mad?" 

"why are you upset with me?" he asked once more.

Once we reached my house, 

"bye" I told him as i walk towards my house.

"why are you upset with me?" He reached for my hand forcing me to turn and face him.

"waeyo?" He asked as he shook my shoulder.

"you're acting as if we're together yet we're not, your acting as if im all yours yet you dont got the guts to ask me to be your girlfriend, you-" 

He pull me close and hugged me tightly....

"Im sorry, i thought we were already together after that one day when you saw-"

I quickly pull away and looked at him.

I had no comment or words to say to him, I was speechless...

So then I ran inside the house.

(10 minutes later)

I got out of my room to get some snacks, i went through my cabinet and found some choco pie and grabbed it.

As i was walking back to my room, someone rang the door bell.

"oh omma is back from shopping already?" I thought to myself as i walk over to open it.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled as he hand me some floweres.

 Pxlpkkrk0sbnakbgqn1e0wogzh4v6k1u

"uhhhh....yes!" I grabbed the flowers and smelled it.

"hmm....it smells nice" We both giggled as he scratch the back of his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         So.... yeah that was how our relationship started, its different than how i imagined it 

                  but then I like it, I like it a lot, just like I like Youngmin....