Chapter 1

Fireworks

 

 “SO NYUH SHI DAE!!! SO NYUH SHI DAE!!! SO NYUH SHI DAE!!!”

 

The crowd kept cheering for SNSD performance. 

 

“Okay. Next up we have the famous girl group… no, the top girl group in Korea to lighten up the stage of XXX Music Festival 2011!!!” the MC introduced.

 

“Right now, it’s Girls’ Generation!!!”

 

*

 

A few minutes before they perform, SNSD gather around as usual to have a group cheer.

 

“Let’s go, soshi!!!” Taeyeon tell the girls.

 

“Give the fans a blast of our songs!!!”

 

“Yeah! Yeah!” Sunny happily jump around.

 

*

 

Music starts playing and the girls went up the stage quickly and stand their position. They are scheduled to perform Gee and Run Devil Run today.

 

~~ Listen Boy… My first love story… ~~

 

The stage is brightening up with colorful light and the main spotlight shine on the girls with several others preparing to focus on the girls dance.

 

Sunny is very happy to participate in the event and it is the fans support that kept her going even though their schedule literally kills them and allow only a few hours of sleep.

 

For SONE~!!! Sunny always thought. They have given SNSD so much support and the least I as a part of the group can do is to perform well and sings for SONE.

 

Sunny gives her best aeygo smile and starts her dance as Jessica and Tiffany finish the song opening analogue.

 

~~ Let’s Go… ~~

 

“BANG!!!”

 

The fireworks at the front of the stage explode in beat with the song. Sunny who is standing just a few steps behind the explosion jumps and froze on her spot immediately. Her hands move to cover the chest where the heart lies. Her smile fade immediately and she momentarily forget her dance. Standing there, she turns her back towards the audience who are cheering loud for them. Yuri who started to dance looks at her with worried eyes but can’t do anything because the performance is on. Taeyeon who is surprised by the fireworks laugh at first, but when her eyes saw Sunny. Her smile is short live and her face drop. The rest of the members also realize that Sunny emotion is affected.

 

Sunny regain her composure and quickly rejoin the group dance. However, she loses her smile for the entire performance. She dance and sings with a controlled expression on her face and when Gee performance finally ended. She is the first one to walk off the stage leaving her members in her footsteps.

 

*

 

THUD! THUD! THUD!

 

Sunny can heard her own heart beating at a frantic speed beneath her small chest. She could feel it beating uncontrollable throughout the performance.

 

She covers her chest with her hand as she walk off the stage.

 

All she wants now is to put as much distance as she can from the stage and herself. Ignoring the call of her members, she walks faster in the opposite direction of the stage. Putting down her microphone on the table, she rushes off with tears starting to form in her eyes.