Ch.08

All Of Our Life

Heechul’s POV

Who the heck is knocking right this early morning?!

Doesn’t this person know that I am in need of sleep?!

“Jakkamaniyo!”

As I opened up the door, I was rather surprised to be hug by a girl.

“Eotteoke oppa neun mwohaneun geojyo?” the figure who is hugging me asked and I just know who she is.

“Soo Eunnieeeee,” I respond to her hug.

“Oppa,” she chirped.

“Did you come alone?” I let go and arched an eyebrow at her.

“Yup, I know oppa will be really upset if umma and appa were to come with me, what a considerate sister I am right?” she stuck out her tongue.

“Yeah, nowwww~where were weee....come in little princess,” I bowed like a gentleman would do and move aside.

“Funny oppa,” she mocked and I let out a giggle.

“The guys are so gonna be happy now that you are back,” damn! Now why did I say that for?

“Well, they should!” Soo Eun cheered and I pulled on her bags and stuffs.

What did she get me ehhh? I should ~

“Soo Eun ah, what did you get for your precious oppa here?”

“Nothing,” she stuck out her tongue then land on the couch.

“Great, I know that you already got me,”

“Yup, I know you are gonna ask me about that,”

“Now, tell me the truth,”

“I seriously didn’t get anything for you, but umma and appa did, it’s in the green bag,” she reached for the remote and turn on the TV.

“Ssinja, how can you be a designer and a model with attitude like this?” I sighed.

“Well, don’t blame me; I have always been with you all this while,”

That is obviously true since appa and umma are barely at home when we were kids.

“How are you?” I suddenly questioned.

“Fine and I am gonna live well from now on,” Soo Eun gave a cheeky smile as she sat up.

“Do you mean that?”

“Yeeeeessssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh~”

I jumped on to hug here making her suffocated.

“Sorry sis, I was just excited about it,” I apologised as I let go as she was hitting me hard on the chest.

~

“Boo~” Soo Eun tried to scare the guy.

“Soo Eunnieeee,” the guys cheered.

“Annyeongggg~” she sang and sit beside Kevin.

“How are youuuu~” Soo Eun sang.

“Fine,” Kevin pinched Soo Eun’s cheeks.

“Oww,” Soo Eun playfully slapped Kevin’s hands away.

“Yah Soo Eun, why are you sitting there?” Heechul asked as he came panting.

“Waeyo? Is this oppa’s sit?” she questioned.

“Ania,” Heechul sits beside Hyungshik.

Soo Eun was like all onto the guys but they were rather awkward and it’s way too obvious front of Soo Eun.

“Yah,” Soo Eun decided to spoke up.

“Aren’t you all glad I am back now here?” Soo Eun puffed her cheeks.

“Aniaaaa, we all are glad you are back,” Junyoung answered with cheeky smile.

“If so, why this long moment of awkwardnessss?”

“Ahh...” Junyoung lost the word.

“Something is so damn not right, you better tell me,” Soo Eun death glared them one by one.

“I will tell!” Hyungshik enthusiastically yell.

“Okay oppa, tell me,”

“Heechul hyung and Kevin hyung are fighting,” Hyungshik then look down.

“WHY?!” Soo Eun dramatically yells.

“Becausee...that...I am not allowed to tell,” Hyungshik pouted.

“Heechul oppa, Kevin oppa, care to tell me?”

“Nope,” Heechul straightforwardly answered.

“Fine, I am leaving, with Kevin oppa and you guys can blame it all on Heechul oppa,” Soo Eun glared Heechul then took Kevin away with her to somewhere.

Then the guys started on glaring at Heechul.

~

“What is wrong with the two of you?” Soo Eun asked as they got out of Kevin’s car after a long silence.

“Uhh...”

“So you are not gonna tell me?”

“No...”

“Ssinja, if I know this is gonna happen, I won’t have left to Canada,” Soo Eun sighed as she writes on the sand.

“It’s only if you know,” Kevin giggled.

“Yes, IF...now let’s change the subject; don’t you wanna ask me anything?”

“Lots might as well get you tired,” Kevin stated as he writes something on the sand.

“Dare me,” Soo Eun walked towards Kevin and Kevin wiped the thing he wrote on the sand.

“Okay, let’s start with, what did you buy for me?”

“Uhhh...I forgot it in oppa’s car!”

“Are you saying we should head back?”

“Nope, I am just kidding, its here, I didn’t buy it, umma ordered it as a request from me,” Soo Eun took out a small box from her pocket.

“What now? Are you gonna purpose to me?”

“The hell, this is a friendship necklace,” Soo Eun took out the necklace.

“Can I put it on you first? Then you can put it on me~” Soo Eun gave a cheeky smile.

“Sure,” Kevin lowered his body a little and their lips were about to touch when Soo Eun looked up from unlocking the necklace.

Soo Eun backed away a little and Kevin turned around, both saying sorry.

Then after the moment of the necklace thingy, they left the beach.