Ch.11

All Of Our Life

“Annyeonghasimnikka, how is everyone today? I brought lunches,” Soo Eun announces as she enters the studio with about 4 people following her with food.

“Soo Eun ahhhh, kamsahaeeee,” the photographer came on running to Soo Eun and squeeze her.

“Gwaenchana oppa,” Soo Eun giggle.

“You should get the guys to eat too, I pitied them, we forgot to order foods for today,” the photographer explained.

“Aigoo, forgetful as always, why don’t you hire an assistant? You will be more organise with an assistant,” Soo Eun tried to persuade the photographer to get an assistant.

“Arraseo, I will get one by next week,” the photographer gave up.

“Good, now, I shall go to the guys,” Soo Eun hold up two baskets of fruits.

“Are you gonna let them only eat fruits?” the photographer asks, surprised.

“We are models, eating foods like normal people will get us to lose our job,” Soo Eun explained.

“You are right, you should get going now, I am sure they are whining already,” the photographer shooed Soo Eun to the dressing room.

“Oppa,” Soo Eun greets as she closes the door without looking at who are in the dressing room.

“Soo Eun,....” Kevin was gonna say something but Kwanghee squealed.

“Soo Eun,” he squealed and hopped front of Soo Eun.

“Kwangheeeeeeee,” Soo Eun squealed back. She put the baskets on the table and hugged Kwanghee.

“How are you?” Kwanghee questioned, still hugging Soo Eun.

“Fineee, you? Where’s Wongjae? I miss you both,” Soo Eun let go of the hugging.

“I am right here, did anyone call me?” Siwan asks as he came out from the changing room.

“Wongjaeeeeeeeeeeeeee~” Soo Eun sang.

“Soo Eunnnnn~” Siwan sang.

“Can I get a lift up?” Soo Eun pouted.

“Of course,” Siwan ran to Soo Eun and lift her up.

“How have you been young lady?” Siwan questioned as he put Soo Eun down.

“I have been fine,” Soo Eun giggled.

“I didn’t...” Soo Eun was about to say but the two guys, who are taehun and Kevin, fake coughed.

“Sorry oppa, I was just excited to meet Kwanghee and Siwan that I forgot why I came here,” Soo Eun giggled.

“Its okay, take your time, is the fruits for us?” Taehun asks.

“Yup~” Soo Eun sang.

“Thank you, I am starving,” Taehun sighed as he reached for the bananas.

“Oppa and his bananas obsession,” Soo Eun rolled her eyes.

“What? They are yummy okay?” Taehun glared Soo Eun.

“Fineee~now, where was we?”

“The part where you say, ‘I didn’t...’ “ Kevin interrupted.

“Thank you Kevin~” Soo Eun sang.

“I didn’t know you two are here,”

“And you didn’t tell us about you going back here,” Kwanghee did aegyo.

“Mianhaeee~” Soo Eun pouted.

“Hello, can I like, I don’t know, interrupt your conversation?” Taehun interrupted.

“You already did,” Soo Eun sighed.

“How?” Taehun arched an eyebrow.

“Oh, when I went to Canada, umma introduced them to me,” Soo Eun smiled.

“Okay, now we are not confused anymore,” Kevin went back to eating the apple.

 

Kevin’s POV

The heckkk?

These guys stole Soo Eun away from me T~T

Patient Kev, it’s only for a while, Soo Eun is gonna come back to you,somehow.

~

The photography session then started.

To the guys’ surprise, Eun Joo is the female model.

The guys, one by one, refuse to take pictures with Eun Joo, except for Kwanghee that is, Siwan didn’t tell him anything about Eun Joo.

 

Eun Joo’s POV

What the heck?

How dare they refuse me?

Watch me Soo Eun, you will suffer one day.

Kevin is gonna leave you and run to me. He will.

Siwan is gonna run to me too, for the second time. They then will be fighting for me; you will be such a loser by then.

“MUHHAHAA!”

“Mwoya? Gwaenchanayo Eun Joo sshi?” the stylist asks.

“Dae, mianhae,” Eun Joo bowed.

I thought I was alone, when did she get in?

Sigh.....what a day......