Ch.05

All Of Our Life

Kevin’s POV

What the heck got into Heechul?

Saying I like Soo Eun...yeah right kid....

Geez, my face...that kid really can hit...

“HELP! ANYONE! HELP!”

Now, did Heechul hit me till my brain shake and cause illusions? Cause I’ve been hearing s ever since I got out of the studio.

~

Moments before Kevin got out from the studio....

“Ajusshi, do you want to have easy money?” Eun Joo questioned a guy who just got kicked out of a market.

“If you are asking for me to do something illegal, I am so not gonna do it,” the guy walked away.

“No! It’s not something illegal!” Eun Joo called out.

“Then, what shall I do, miss?” the guy stopped, turned around to Eun Joo with a smirk.

Eun joo too, slowly formed a smirk. An evil one.

~

After hearing the scream, Kevin looked into the alley which he was gonna pass and there, he saw someone was trying to a helpless girl.

He, without hesitant, screamed at the guy which make him scrambled for his life.

Kevin gets to the girl to find she is Eun Joo.

“Are you hurt?” he questioned.

Eun Joo practically tore her own clothes before Kevin came.

“Ania,” she tried to cover up her skins which is just showing about way too much as the guy was really gonna her.

Well, if you are a guy, will you be able to resist a beautiful young lady? No right? Same goes to the guy.

Kevin took off his jacket and put it on her.

“Let me walk you home,” Kevin offered.

“That is really nice of you, Kevin sshi,” she faked.

“You are Junyoung’s sister, it’s the least that I can do for my own friend,” Kevin scratches the back of his head.

They started on walking with awkward silence.

Kevin thought it will be just awesomely awkward if he spoke up, so he waits till the lady do it first.

“So...Kevin sshi...how long have you been friends with my brother?” she questioned.

In Kevin’s head, he was wondering why the heck is she not frightened or whatsoever.

“Uhh...since forever? You can say it like that....” Kevin bit his lower lips.

Eun Joo let out a small giggle which got Kevin to form an awkward smile.

“Eun Joo sshi, why didn’t you ask Junyoung to pick you up? As I know, he is not working right now,” Kevin finally asked.

“Uhh...well...he came home late last night and still asleep in his bed right now, I think if I call him, he will just yell at me and hung up,”

“Yeah I heard he won’t got up if he is still sleepy,”

Then, it goes silent again.

“Ah....we are here already,” Eun Joo cheered as they stopped just in front of the siblings’ house.

“Thank you for walking me home, Kevin sshi, I will wash up your jacket and give it to you the next time we meet,” Eun Joo stepped into the house’s yard.

“You are welcome and please...just give it to Junyoung and he will give it to me,”

“Arrasseo...and also, Kevin sshi,” Eun Joo hugged Kevin by the neck and made Kevin leaned on her and that’s it, she kissed Kevin making Kevin, bewildered.

After the kiss, she chuckled and run inside the house.

~

Kevin’s POV

What theeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heechul is rightttttt!!!!!!!

She is a devil!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so gonna have to call Junyoung about this or he will kill me if he found out that his sister kissed me or maybe, she will tell Junyoung that I kissed her.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!