Ch.04

All Of Our Life

-Some studio-

“Annyeonghasimnikka!” Kevin called out as he came in to the makeup room.

“Ahhh hyung! You are here!” Heechul jumped off the couch.

“Dae, I’m sorry I am late,” Kevin apologised.

“Nah~it’s nothing~anyhow, you better doll up now, I will be waiting for you at the set,” with that Heechul left Kevin to change.

~

Kevin’s POV

Okay now! I have changed!

Hwaiting for today!

Let’s go now Kev, to the set we go!

Meet the lucky lady of today!

“Hyung ah, ppaliyo!” Heechul called out for me outside the room and charged to the set.

“Eun Joo will be working with you today,” Heechul announced as he get a good grip of my wrist.

“Eun Joo?” I stopped and crossed my arms, arching an eyebrow at  Heechul.

“Moon Eun Joo, Junyoung hyung’s sister, hello? Ring a bell? We met them just about two days ago~” Heechul sang.

Dude, you know I hate meeting new people; of course I can’t ring a bell on that!

“Oh yeah, you hate meeting new people, of course you can’t remember!” he suddenly exclaimed.

Good going Hee, I was about to punch you in the face if you can’t recall that.

“Anyhow, she is Junyoung hyung’s sister, don’t mess with her or you will get it from Junyoung hyung,” he reminded.

“Junyoung will not do anything, I am about one year older than him, remember?”

“Didn’t you...wait? You haven’t heard it from hyung! OMG! Just listen to me! DON’T! GET! INVOLVE! WITH! HER!” he threatened.

Hee, she is a girl, what’s there to be afraid of?

~

The photo session went well except for the fact that Eun Joo kissed Kevin and Kevin kissed her back INFRONT of Heechul’s eyes!

Heechul, who acknowledge Kevin’s feeling towards Soo Eun, was rather ed up with what Kevin had done.

He shut it up until everyone had left the studio.

And when everyone had gone out from the studio.....

“YAH HYUNG! Dangsineun jeongmal ppabo gateun meolttunghi?!” Heechul screamed at the older one and punched him in the face. [Why’re you so stupid?!]

“Yah! Mwojisiya?!” Kevin yelled at him.

“I told you! Not to get involve with her!” Heechul shoved Kevin to the wall.

“And to top it all, you even kissed her,” Heechul hissed.

“Why are you this mad?!” Kevin screeched.

“Because...you...you like Soo Eun!”

“Don’t be stupid Hee, I acknowledge your sister is pretty, but saying I like her? That’s just such nonsense,” Kevin shoved Heechul aside but Heechul grabbed him by the shoulder.

“What nonsense? You are just too blind to even realise you like her!”

“Look Hee, I don’t wanna fight with you, but...if you insist on it, why not?”

Then Heechul start the fight with Kevin.

~

“Huh, you lost Shik!” taehun cheered as he beat Hyungshik on some certain games they are playing.

“Hyung, hate to break it to you, but...that’s your first win against me and you are like the happiest man on Earth alive after that,” Hyungshik stated.

“Great going Shik, you just crushed my ego, ouch!” Taehun faked.

“I like doing so,” Hyungshik went ahead of Taehun and Taehun caught up with him.

“Holy !” the two cried as they step into the studio and saw Kevin and Heechul fighting.

The two then tried separating them, they both get a grip of Heechul as he was mocking Kevin and wanted to charge for Kevin as he left.

The two calmed Heechul down and Kevin told them everything and they were like *gasped* hyung, neo, neomu pabo.

There is actually a reason for them to say that. Junyoung once told them, well, not Kevin that is, that Eun Joo is a very bad sister. Bad as in VERY bad! You won’t want to know about that.