Ch.02

All Of Our Life

-The next day-

“Soo Eun ah...when are you gonna wake up?” Heechul sighed, staring at the lifeless Soo Eun laying on the hospital bed.

“Don’t you always meddle around when I’m with you, why are you not waking up?” Heechul face palmed himself, staying strong not to drop a tear.

_

Soo Eun’s POV

I heard sobbing...

Who is sobbing??

That voice...oppa...Heechul oppa...waeyo??

I slowly shoot open my eyes; I reached for his hands which covered his face.

“Oppa...” I tried to say.

“Soo Eun...Soo Eun! You are awake!” he cheered.

I slowly formed a smile.

“Wait here, I will go get the doctor to check up on you,” with that, he run out to get a doctor.

After the doctor check on me, we were left alone in the room.

“Oppa...” I broke the silence, something is bothering oppa and I just can’t let it be.

“Dae, Soo Eun?” he formed a smile and eagerly leaned on me to hear me clearly.

“What’s wrong?” I finally asked.

“Ania, there’s nothing wrong,” he shook his head childishly.

“Why am I in here?” I questioned and he lost his smile. So there is something wrong.

“You see...” he was about to explained but the door opened, our parents walked in.

“Uri agiya~” mum run to my side.

“Omma,” I gasped.

“Heechul ah, have you tell Soo Eun yet?” appa asked and I was rather puzzled.

“Ania, she just woke up,” oppa answered with a frown wide across his face.

“Then...this will be the right time,” appa sighed.

“Why must it be my baby girl?” appa sighed again.

“Omma ah, I am not gonna die, stop crying,” I lightly pushed my mum.

“Omma just can’t accept it,” she runs outside.

“Omma ah...” oppa was gonna follow her but appa insisted on him to stay and listen to him and assure that omma will be fine.

It was later...he revealed that...I have intestinal abscess.

I hold up my tear, I refuse to have a break down in front of oppa, I don’t want to burden him.

Appa explained that the abscess is hereditary. Appa and omma could’ve warned us so we can appreciate our life even more.

I’m going with appa and omma today; they want me to undergo a surgery in Canada.

Oppa have no say about me going with appa and omma, I can’t say a word about it too.

_

-The airport-

Heechul’s POV

I SHOULDN’T CALL AND TELL THEM!

THIS!

WHY MUST THEY TAKE SOO EUN AWAY FROM ME?

“Oppa...” Soo Eun grabbed my hand which is rested on my lap.

“Soo Eun ah, you don’t need to go if you don’t want too...” I tried to persuade her.

“Ania oppa...if oppa want me to be healthy, oppa should let me go to Canada,” she assured me. I really don’t want you to go.

“Oppa ah...can you promise something?” she asked with her persuasive eyes.

“What is it?”

“Can you...not tell the guys about me?” she lowered her head and I brought up my hand to lift her face to face me.

“Sure...be safe in Canada,” I gave her a smile and she slowly formed a smile.

Just after that, she, appa and omma left me.

Now...what’s next?