Ch.01

All Of Our Life

“Yeoboseyo~” Heechul sang as he picked up the upcoming call.

“Nuguya?” Soo Eun who got distracted by Heechul’s voice mouthed.

“The guys,” Hee chul mouthed back.

“Arraseo,” Soo Eun continues on watching the TV.

~

~Their conversation~

“Yeoboseyo~”

“Yeoboseyo! Heechul/ Hyung!” the guys shouted.

“Waeyo?” Heechul asked.

“Let’s go out! We are waiting for you and Soo Eun at the club right now,” Dong Jun suggested.

“Which club?”

“The usual club, we will be waiting,” Dong Jun giggled then cut off the call.

~

“Soo Eun ah, go change your clothes, the guys are waiting for us at the club already,” Heechul instructed as he got off the couch.

“Why must I come?” Soo Eun questioned then pouted.

“Because~everyone is there and including Kevin hyung,” Heechul gave his sister a hand to help her get up.

“Fine,” Soo Eun sighed and took Heechul’s hand.

“Now go, look good as always,” Heechul winked then pushed Soo Eun to her room.

Moments later, they both are ready to go.

“Oppa~wait for me in the car, I really need the toilet right now,” Soo Eun stated as she clutches on her stomach.

“What the---jom seodulleora, I will wait for you here,” Heechul sighed.

“Arraseooo~” Soo Eun groaned as she slowly make a move to the toilet.

~

Heechul’s POV

Aigoo this kid, why did she have to go to the toilet at this time?

“Thud!”

What the heck? What is that?

“Soo Eun ah, gwaenchana?” I asked and heard no relpy.

Yah, don’t tell me you fall or something.

~

Heechul quickly made his way to the toilet to only find Soo Eun on the floor, fainted flat on the floor.

“WHAT THE ?! JUNG SOO EUN?!” Heechul screamed in disbelief but immediately picked Soo Eun bridal style running for the door to his car.

_

“Doctor-nim, how is my sister?” Heechul questioned the doctor as he got out of the emergency room which Soo Eun was carried into.

“May I have a word with your parents, Mr Jung?” the doctor questioned.

“I’m sorry, but my parents are in Canada right now, they won’t be back until next year,” Heechul stated.

“In that case, I would have to speak to you then, can you please follow me to my office?” the doctor asked then leading the way to his office.

~

Heechul’s POV

“Are you ready to hear this news I am about to tell you?” the doctor questioned as we are once inside his office. I let a small nod though I am not really ready to hear this news he is gonna have to tell me.

“Your sister, have she lately, get lots of stomach ache?” he asked while scanning through Soo Eun's file.

“I’m not sure; we barely have quality time because of our parents’ company,” I told him, lowering my head for a while before I rised it again.

“I see...do you have any idea that she has intestinal abscess?” he finally broke it to me.

What the....what the....

“Mr Jung?” the doctor called for me and I shook my head.

“I know you can’t believe it, why don’t you contact your parents and they will explain to you even further,” the doctor suggested.

“Arraseo doctor-nim,” I made my way out of his office and fished out my phone to call for my parents.

I don’t care if they are busy or what, I just want an explanation.

“Yeoboseyo Heechul,” eomma answered with sleepy voice.

“Yeoboseyo,” I forcefully answered mum, refusing to cry.

“Oh...Heechul yah, why are you calling?” mum asked.

“You see mum...I’m in the hospital right now...” I told her.

“Omo! Waeyo?! Uri agiya, gwaenchana?!” she freaked out.

“I am fine...but Soo Eun isn’t,” I choked at my own words.

“WAEYO?! WHAT’S WRONG WITH SOO EUN?!” mum yelled, frantic.

“The doctor asked me to ask you about it, she got an intestinal abscess,”

“....”

“Eomma ah...” I waited.

“Uh...eomma gotta go, we will book tickets to go back to Korea,” then the line went dead. Great mum.

I made my way to where Soo Eun is but the nurse told me that she had been put into a room so I went to the room.

Aigoo...I can’t take this....