Ch.12

All Of Our Life

-3 days after the arrangement-

The guys and Soo Eun were actually planning a charity event so they were very busy for the whole week.

The models are gonna be the guys and other girls including Eun Joo since they are in short of one which was supposed to be Soo Eun herself but since she is the designer, she is not allowed to be in the runaway.

When Soo Eun was busy fixing the clothes for the models, she asked Kevin to get Eun Joo since she said she needs to rest for a while.

 

Kevin’s POV

Ssinja...why do I have to get her?

Why Soo Eun doesn’t ask Junyoung to do it? Like seriously...

I need to get ready too!

“What?! You failed?!” I heard Eun Joo yelled as I was about to step into the room.

“I got my chance but that guy, he showed out of nowhere, what is his name again...I heard his name...Kevin I think,” a guy’s voice can be heard answering Eun Joo.

“You! Don’t kill that guy! He is very important to me!” Important to you my !

Why the heck is she so obsess with me anyhow?

It is just so suffocating =.=

“Why? Is he the reason for you to kill the girl?”

What girl?

No...No....Soo Eun!

“If so, why do you care?”

“People nowadays, killing the second person to get the first person’s attention, the greatness of falling in love,” the guy sarcastically stated.

“Shut up you idiot! You are paid by me! Obey my words will ya?!” she raised her voice.

Okay, I have heard enough of this !

“Eun Joo ah...” I pushed the door a bit as telling her that I am going to come in.

“Hide! You idiot!” she whispered.

“Whatever,” the guy, I think, started on hiding somewhere in the room.

“Come in,” she said and I come in.

“Soo Eun is calling for you, you need to dress up now, the event is starting in about 2 hours,” I stated.

“Ok~ay~I will be going there,” she gave me the okay pose.

“Please hurry up, Soo Eun gotta fix our clothing too,” I stated before leaving.

“Soo Eun my , she is gonna die today,” I heard her mumbled but isn’t it just easy for me to ignore it?

~

“Your third fail?! OMG! You idiot!” Eun Joo screamed at Piljae.

Truthfully, Piljae didn’t fail, he just didn’t do it.

He just need money, he tricked the one who hired him.

The way he works, he got hired, got money, got the hirer to be arrested.

“That does it! I am doing it!” with that, Eun Joo stomped off with a pocket knife.

“You are gonna get it Eun Joo, mark my word,” Piljae mumbled.

~

When Eun Joo stomped towards Soo Eun with anger on her face, Kevin just know what it means.

Kevin jumped behind Soo Eun who was very busy with the directors, designers and such as Eun Joo was very close to stabs Soo Eun.

Instead of Soo Eun......Kevin was stabbed.

“ARGH!” Kevin growled in pain.

Eun Joo was stunned by what she had done.

Soo Eun turn to her back to find Kevin was about to drop and she get the hold of him by hugging him by the waist.

“Kevin!” Soo Eun yelled as she saw blood on her hand.

“Soo Eun...”

“KEVIN!” Soo Eun yelled again as tears start to flow.

 She turned to Eun Joo, “you! Why did you?!”

“No...don’t...Soo Eun...”

The others were busy, the witness all around, started on calling ambulance and police and some were crying out of terrified.

The guys then came with horrified looks on them.

Junyoung was practically holding Eun Joo from running away.

“Hyung!” the guys started on screaming one by one.

“Min Woo ah....” Kevin called on Min Woo and Min Woo stepped to Kevin.

“Give me your hand...you too Soo Eun...” the two just follow.

“Min Woo ah...I....very well know your...feeling...with this....I want you...to take care of Soo Eun....” Kevin, with all his might, tied their hands together.

“Kevin...” Soo Eun called his name.

“Soo Eun ah...saranghae...” with a smile on his face, he shuts his eyes and...he is now gone...in the hand of Soo Eun.

“NO!” Soo Eun and the guys yelled.

Min Woo helped on removing Kevin’s body from Soo Eun.

Min Woo hugged Soo Eun tight to cover her up from being embarrassed.

The day Kevin was killed....it was a very...terrifying experience for Soo Eun....but she got over it after getting married to Min Woo.