Final Chapter

All Of Our Life

The door bell rang and Min Woo get it as Soo Eun was busy with their baby, named after Kevin.

“Ah hyung! You are here!” Min Woo cheered.

“Dae, where’s Soo Eun and Kevin?” Heechul excitedly came into the married couple’s apartment.

“I’m with Kevin in the living room,” Soo Eun called out.

“I’m coming innnn~” Heechul cooed and run to the living room and gave Min Woo all the plastic bags he carried.

“What is this hyung?” Min Woo questioned as he peeked into the plastic bags.

“Eunnie ah, I will take care of Kevin, you go help Min Woo to cook for the others~” Heechul took Kevin away.

“Yah oppa! Don’t treat Kevin like that; he is still a baby for god’s sake!” Soo Eun stomped off to the kitchen.

“Arraseo~”

“Help yourself hyung, don’t drop our baby,” Min Woo reminded before going into the kitchen.

“Dae...” Heechul smiled at the sleeping Kevin in his hands.

“Kevin hyung ah...gumawo...jeongmal...gumawoyo...you have brought this little angel to our side, you are amazing, I am sorry....” Heechul mumbled while setting his gaze fix on the sweet little angel.

“Ah...oppa....you said about the others, are they coming here?”

~

Soo Eun’s POV

“Dae, you didn’t get their messages?” oppa questioned.

“Nope~”

“Then, never mind, I already told you,”

“Arraseo~”

“Yeobo, can you cut the onion?” a pair of hands overlaid with mine and I just know who it is, my hubby.

“Dae~” then we started on cutting the onions together.

“Yah, make umma and appa another grandchild can you?” oppa suddenly said and I got the feeling that he saw us hugging each other while cutting the onion.

“Yah hyung, it’s your turn, get married quickly please,” oppa teased.

“What did you say Min Woo? I don’t want my sister to be a single mother so quickly, but if you are repeating that again,”

“Again what? Seriously oppa, hubby is right, you should get a girl to marry,” I sighed and oppa giggled.

“I will, I am gonna introduce the girl to appa and umma next week, wanna meet your gonna be sister in law?”

“Sure~”

“Ok~ay! Now cook, I am starving! And you guys can get a room later,” we giggled it off and went on working on other things than cutting onions together.

What a jealous dude.

Kevin...I am so grateful to you...

Min Woo is not that bad, he is such a sweet heart.

I am so grateful that you bring this happiness to me.

Gumawo....

~

After the fun moments, the guys left.

Kevin was taken by Heechul to their parent who is missing Kevin.

That night, Soo Eun couldn’t sleep as she is already use to hearing Kevin’s crying.

“Yeobo, aren’t you gonna sleep?” Min Woo questioned as just got into their room after watching a football match on the TV.

“Ania, I miss Kevin,” Soo Eun pouted.

“Aigoo...you shouldn’t let hyung take Kevin if you are gonna miss him like this,” Min Woo climbed onto the bed.

“I’m sorry...”

“Waeyo? You haven’t done anything wrong,” Min Woo assured.

“I shouldn’t let oppa take Kevin away,”

“That’s okay, appa and umma misses him too, it is really okay,” Min Woo let his hand slip behind Soo Eun’s back and pulled her closer to him.

“Arrasseo...” Soo Eun looks up to Min Woo.

“Now, go to sleep, I will be lullaby-ing you,” Min Woo started on embracing Soo Eun’s face.

“Yeobo ah, is there any chance we can do it tonight? Kevin is not here anyway,” Soo Eun smiled.

“aigoo...why so naughty?”

“Come on~”

“Fine,” and they pull the blanket to cover them up.

-THE END-