Ch.07

All Of Our Life

It has been a week now....
Kevin been avoiding Eun Joo as a request from Junyoung, Junyoung still won’t tell Kevin about Siwan, Heechul had been avoiding Kevin as he is still disappointed with Kevin.

 Make it simple, everything doesn’t seem right after the fight for them, the guys.

~

“Hello Korea~do you miss me?” Siwan mumbled to himself as he put on his shade.

“You should say, ‘Hello Korea, how ya doing? Do you miss me and Kwanghee?’ that’s the right one,” Kwanghee interrupted.

“Whatever Kwanghee~so not gonna do what you instructed,” Siwan rolled off his eyes.

“Arraseo, you big head,” Kwanghee runs to their limo.

“You are so begging for it...YOU ARE WALKING KWANGHEE!” Siwan yelled at him.

“ANIA! IMO WON’T LIKE THAT TO HAPPEN!” Kwanghee giggled it off.

“UMMA! Why did you make him come with me?” Siwan stomped a few times before making his way into the limo.

~

“Junyoung, I’m in Korea,” Siwan announced as he landed on the bed in the hotel room.

“Really, where are you staying?” Junyoung asked.

“At umma’s hotel, you know her right? She won’t let me go without her settling everything,”

“Hahha! Your mum is so funny, you are like my age and she still won’t let you do anything that you like,”

“Well, she does allow me to only follow one of my wishes which is being a model,”

“That’s good.....are you here for some work?”

“Yup and to talk with Eun Joo also,”

“You are not working today right?”

“Nopeee~working tomorrow, by the way, you remember my cousin? Kwanghee?”

“Why? Are you bringing him with you?”

“Well...he is with me, but I didn’t bring him with me, he is gonna do some work with me here,”

“That guy....is a model too? Isn’t he?”

“I am afraid so, hahha!”

“Yah pabo! Are you talking bad about me?” Kwanghee butted in.

“If so?” Siwan arched an eyebrow at Kwanghee who just got out of the bathroom.

“I am gonna kiss you if so,”

“If so, I will say no even if I said bad things about you,”

“You big head.....” Kwanghee gritted his teeth but then turn away to wear some clothes.

“Turn away or get out you big head,”

“Arasseo,” Siwan walked out to the balcony.

“He still call you big head?” Junyoung asks as Siwan got the hang of the call again.

“Yeah and I still call him pabo for some reasons,”

“Hahaha! Okay.....okay.....where can I find you?”

“Seoul 5 Stars Hotel, when are you coming? I can reserve a table for dinner if you are gonna come at night~” Siwan sang playfully.

“Ania, it’s okay,” Junyoung declined.

“Plewshhhh~I kinda promised it for a while nowwww~and you won’t even accept itt...are you sulking that I kept on delaying itttt???”

“Fine, I will be there by 8 PM, with Kevin,”

“Who is Kevin?”

“The best friend who is the victim of Eun Joo?”

“OOOOOOOOOOwwwwwwww.......arraseeooooo~annyeong~” with that their call was cut off.

~

“Yah, ppaliyo you pabo!” Siwan stopped as he waited for Kwanghee to come to his spot.

“Arraseo!” Kwanghee yelled and rushes to Siwan’s side.

“Grrrr....you!” Siwan lifted up his hand and was trying to poke Kwanghee’s eyes but he was just kidding anyhow.

“And you are supposed to be my assistant here,” Siwan turned around and flinched as a girl was gonna bumped onto him and ‘BUMP!’ it goes as the girl hit Kwanghee.

“I’m so sorry, sorry!” Kwanghee called out as he helps the girl to get up.

“No,no, I AM sorry, I was busy looking for my phone,” the girl spoke up and Siwan recognised her voice.

“Eun Joo?” Siwan gave a dumbfounded expression.

Eun Joo looked up from her backpack and see Siwan.

“Siwan...” she looked away and was trying to get away but Siwan caught her wrist.

“Mwoya?! Is she your girlfriend?!” Kwanghee yelled out.

“Mwoya?! Shut your mouth you pabo!”

“What do you want?” Eun Joo hissed.

“To talk to you,” Siwan twist her to face him.

“Kwanghee, you cancel the photo shoot for today, I am gonna have a talk with miss goodie two shoes here,” and Kwanghee just got lost of the scenery to tell the manager.

~

“I refuse, you are not the boss of me,” Eun Joo smirked.

“But your brother is the boss of you and YOU are not to go for HIS best friend for sake,” Siwan hissed.

“I said no you er!” Eun Joo hissed in a low tone.

“I haven’t even ed you yet,”

“You are so pointless to talk to, nowwww, you better! Let! Me! Go!” [Siwan handcuffed her and they are at the hotel’s restaurant that will be awesome if that were really to happen]

“No!”

“ it let go!”

“Do it on your own, bye Moon Eun Joo,” Siwan made his way out of the restaurant and into the waiting limo.

“Seriously Siwan, this won’t actually hold me up for 30 minutes,” Eun Joo started on trying to unlock the handcuff.

Just then, a message came in and Eun Joo read it.

To: Eun Joo

From: Siwan

I thought you are smart, the key is just beside your cup of coffee, mughead :3

“ you Siwan, I will get you, sometime later, I swear,” Eun Joo mumbled to herself before reaching for the key and unlocked the handcuff. Then she went straight away from the hotel.