Our Wedding

The Hope is LOVE, LOVE is all.

 

 

--Krystal’s Point Of View—

 

OH GOD! THANKS YOU! Appaa! Ummaa! Thank you for picking a really perfect boy for me! Even tough at first I don’t want this at all, but I don’t know why I’m so excited now! CHOI MINHO. NAMYANG University’s famous sunbae~ That’s why I feel so familiar with is face and his name when we met just now. KYAA! I’m so happy! And I can’t hardly wait for tomorrow :’0.

 

--

 

Ahh! I reached Alexandra Bridal with Minho oppa, he picked me up at my house. Kekekek. And yeaaa, it’s the time for fitting the wedding dress! I chose a sleeveless short dress for the engagement.

 

 

“Can u please choose the tux for me? I’m so confused-_-“ he asked.

 

“hahaha, okay ;)” I said.

 

I’m choosing Minho’s tux and I got 2 best tuxedo, one for the engagement, tomorrow, and one is for our wedding! O,ya! I haven’t choose my wedding dress—“. Okay, I will show this tuxedo for minho first~

 

“Can you please try this and show it to me?” I asked him, and he took that tuxedo.

 

“okay, wait J”

 

 

“How about this?” he asked.

 

“Well, that’s awesome, try the another one~”

 

“okay, wait babe!”

 

~BLUSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNGGG~

 

Waaa! What did he said just now? ‘BABE’? AAACKKK!!

 

“Krystal, I’m done!~”

 

“ahh, lemme see”

 

“no!”

 

“wae?”
 

“eh, no, I’m just kidding._. and.. here we go!”

 

 

 

“AACK! OMG! You are amazing and handsome oppa!”

 

“hehehe, I knew about it. Now, try your dress! Kajja!”

“okay darls, wait J”

 

“ah,eh :$”

 

“TADAAA!”

 

 

 

“a, wow. U are.. eh, beautiful :3” Minho said.

 

“gomawo oppa :$”

 

“try the another dress!”

 

“okay! Wait ya oppa!”

 

-skip-

 

What a tiring day! The pre-wed photoshoot was working properly, just now, we had a kissing shoot, we never done this before, so we’re just.. AWKWARD. Hahah. And tomorrow, is our engagement. Ah! I’m so excited!

 

I’m going to sleep now, as our engagement will start at 6 p.m., and I must wake up early for the preparation. I really cant wait to meet him tomorrow, ah, wait, I FALL IN LOVE AT THE FIRST SIGHT? H..how can? I’m not that typeof girl who can fall in love so easily, but, why I have the same feeling when I fell in love with Minhyuk oppa? AAA! Minho oppa! U just made me crazeh. <3<3

 

---

 

Today is our engagement day, my sister woke me up at 8.30, she’s the most excited person in my family, usually, I woke her up, not her. She really love to sleep, I’m sure that Donghae oppa and Vic is still sleeping, hahaha lol.

 

 

Ahh, there’s so much preparation that I need to do, from make up, practice, and others, and I also have to prepare something for the wedding tomorrow. I, Minho oppa, Jessica unnie, Soo young unnie, Donghae oppa and Ryeowook oppa is working hard for this, so that there will be no mistake. Ahh, its 6 p.m. already, the guests start coming… AAA! Unnie! I am so nervous T_T. what should I do if I, or minho oppa do something wrong? UMMAAAAA T_T.

 

“Krystal, it’s the time! Come out with me.” Minho oppa said.

 

“oppa, I’m so nervous L”

 

“don’t worry girl, I’ll make sure that we are not going to make any mistake.”

 

And we all walk together to the place where we will use our engagement ring.

 

“oppa, you will not let me fall down right? I will not confident if I wear a high heels when I’m feeling nervous.” I whispered.

 

“of course yes, or you want me to carry you?”

 

“ah, shirreo!”

 

Finally, we reached that place, we used our ring, and enjoy the food, have some dance, and finally, the engagement party is over now.

-Minho’s Point of View-

 

Ah, the engagement party was great, me, and krystal, just met 2 days ago, and now we’re engaged, we are not in any relation ship before, but tomorrow, we will be married. I hope I will not hurt her feeling. I also hope that I will be a good husband for her.

 

I prayed to God, and I go to my dream…

 

                                                     --

 

“AA! Oppa! Help me! Please! Aaaaakkkh” she shouted.

 

I saw her with a big stomach, laid on the floor with blood around her, and she fainted.

 

I took her to the hospital, yeah, she’s pregnant.

The doctor tried to take the baby out and they did it! But, Krystal…

 

“I’m so sorry to say this, Mr. Choi, your wife lost so many blood when we take the baby out, and she’s in a comma now. So sorry, Mr Choi, but can u please go with us to see your daughter?”

 

--

 

I opened my eyes, and realized that this is morning already, ah, thanks God, it’s just a dream, and today is my wedding day, Ryeowook hyung yelled at me because I don’t want to wake up, and I realized it’s 10 a.m. already! OMO! I’m lateeeeee!!!

 

Haaah, finally, Sooyoung noona and wookie hyung came in to my room, and she make-up my face, only a little powder, because my face is already so handsome, like wookie hyung and Siwon appa B-), and I sometimes work as a model in one agency. Just to have some more pocket money, but sometimes I also gave my money as a charity to my church.

 

 

“Choi Minho, will you love, protect, take care, and be together with her until death make u both apart?”

 

“Ne, I do.”

 

“Jung Soo-jung, will you love, protect, take care and be together with him until death make u both apart?”

 

“Yes, I do”

 

“you may kiss the bride, Choi Minho” the priest said.

 

Ahh, I’m so nervous, this is maybe our 2nd kiss, since our photoshoot, I put my lips in her lips, start kissing her smoothly, and, after five minutes, we’re done. To be honest, I’m enjoying it so much. Kekekek. And everybody clap their hands. Then, we had a reception wedding party during the night at a 5-classed hotel, and when the reception party finished, I and Krystal go to our new house, this house is a surprise from my family. Ah, I’m touched. And this night will be our first night together.

 

When they reached their new house, they came into a room, there’s a cupboard with so much new wadrobe. And me, and Krystal was just like.. WOW. They bought all of this for us. For both of us. Sooyoung noonaaa, Jessica noona, wookie hyunggg, donghae hyungg, saranghae!

 

 

“Minho oppa… Go an take your bath now. It’s night already late night oppa, you will get sick if you take your bath too late, this is your towel. Kajja!” she said while pulling me from the bed.

 

“ah, I’m lazy Krystal…” I said.

 

“oppa, jeballl u.u” Krystal said, ah, she’s so cute!

 

“ah, arra,arra.” I said, and she pushed me into the bathroom.

 

Ah, her death glare <3

 

As I finished my bath, I saw her drying her hair, and when she see me…

 

“AAACK! OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” She shouted.

 

“w..what?”

 

“use your pajama oppa! U’ll be sick if you are shirtless!” she yelled at me.

 

Hahaha. I thought that she was shocked seeing me shirtless, and she doesn’t want to see. But I wear only don’t wear my shirt.

 

“okay,okay, I’ll wear it. Hurry up drying your hair and go to sleep, kay? Don’t be sick~” I said while using my shirt.

 

“okay oppa, can you please help me?” she asked.

 

“can you please take my bag there?” she asked again.

 

“oh, sure.”

 

She took something out from the bag, what’s that?

 

“hey, krystal, what’s that?” I asked.

 

“oh, this is a vitamin, I cant eat vegetables since I was small, so I consume this vitamin, you want?” she asked.

 

“ah, no thanks J”

 

“oppa, lets go to sleep now. Kajja!” she pulled my hand, with her smooth hand, idk why she really love to pull or push people._.

 

“ah, Krystal, I think you forgot something, u not yet put all your things in the proper place..” remind me.

 

“ah, oh ya, sorry oppa, it’s my bad habit, go to bed first~”

 

“okay sweetie.” I kissed her forehead, and, I knew she’s shocked. Ahh, she’s so pretty :3.

 

Then, she went to the table and put all of them in.. and…

 

“OPPA!!” 

 

To be continued :)

 

Thanks for reading this fanfiction guys! i'm still just a starter, and maybe this story is not good, i'm so sorry :(