Our Baby

The Hope is LOVE, LOVE is all.

 

IT'S THE 8TH CHAPTER!!~ ENJOY GUYSSS!

 

It’s 1 a.m. in the morning, they’ve waited for around 5 hours. And suddenly, the doctor came out with a happy face…

 

 

“Congratulations to u guys, U guys will have a new born baby boy. Congratulations ;)”

 

“OMOOO! I’m a grandmaaa now!!!” Seohyun screamed.

 

“ah! I want to have a baby too!!!” sooyoung murmured.

 

“yeayyy!!!”

 

all of them is feeling soooooo happy. But then, they realized something: Minho, the baby’s dad, haven’t wake up. And a minute later, a nurse go out with a baby crying in her hand.

 

“congratulations, this is Mrs. Choi baby. Excuse me.” The nurse said and give the baby to Seohyun.

 

“omooo my grandson!”

 

finally, Krysral came out from the surgery room and she was taken to a room, beside Minho’s room, it’s a connecting room actually. The nurse already took the baby to the babies room. Some of them went home, and some of them slept there.

--

 

Krystal woke up at 9.30 in the morning. She saw Sica, Hae, Seohyun and Yonghwa is sleeping in her room, her room is a really big room with some extra beds and many chairs, same like Minho’s. and then, Sica woke up…

 

“unnieeeee…”

 

“ah,krystal? U woke up already? I already saw your child last night! It’s a baby boy! Do you want to see him?”

 

“of course, yes, unnie! Is he cute? Is he handsome?”

 

“of course yes~ he have this such beautiful aunt! Haha! I’m just kidding! Kekekek, here, sit here!” Sica said and she took a wheel chair

 

“why should I use this? I can walk, unnie!”

 

“no u cant! Just listen what I said, okay?”

 

“ahh,, okay”

 

--

 

Jessica is pushing her sister’s wheel chair, towards the Baby’s room, they wanted to take the baby to their room.

 

“unnie! Can my baby give a miracle to Minho oppa?”

 

“yea, maybe. Have u prepared a name for your boy?”

 

“no, I will wait for Minho oppa to wake up, and we will decide our baby’s name.”

 

“hahaha, yaaa, why is the nurse taking the baby so long?”

 

--

 

Sica, Krystal, and their baby is entering Minho’s room, everybody is still sleeping.

 

Krystal is moving her wheel chair towards Minho’s bed. Sica is going to the toilet for a while…

 

“yaaa, Minho oppa! U’ve been lying on the bed since 10 days ago! You are so mean! I gave birth to our baby already. It’s a boy, oppa!”

 

The baby starts crying, Krystal kissed the baby’s forehead and said,

 

“hey boy~ welcome to the world!! This is your dad, Minho! He’s so lazy to wake up, so he always sleeps! Can you please wake him up? If he wake up, you will have a name!”

 

“here, you can touch his hand. Appa, please wake up, me and mommy need youuu” Krystal said again…

 

“oppa, I’m so happy, but this happiness will not complete if u are not here, so, please?” Krystal cried AGAIN.

 

The baby put his hand on Krystal’s face, and the baby stopped crying.

 

“ah, darling, I love you. I'm not going to cry anymore” Kyrstal said, and then, Minho is starting to open his eyes.

 

"M..Minho oppa?"

 

-

 

To be continueeedd! it's a double update for today ^^ i'm feeling guilty to the readers, kekeke. and i knew that this story is kinda boring. SO SORRYYY T_T but, comments? :)xx and thanks again for subscribing this fic guys!x