New Life

The Hope is LOVE, LOVE is all.

 

Hellooooo! i'm so sorry with the long update :( I started my school last month, and i'm soooo busy:(. i'm having my mid-term examination now!:( but i promise that i'll update the story as fast as i can :') enjoy reading<3

---

 

“M…Minho oppa?”

 

Minho stared his eyes at Krystal’s and the baby’s face, and said, “Who are you?”

 

Krystal shocked. And the baby starts to cry. Then suddenly, Sooyoung and Ryeowook entered the room.

 

“OMO! Minho! You woke up?” Ryeowook said.

 

“AAH Finally!!~”

 

“annyeong noona, hyung!” Minho said. And Krystal just stae in her seat, and…

 

“Unnie, I’m going to my room, can you please take care of my baby?” Krystal said and move her wheel chair to the place where Sooyoung and Ryeowook stand.

 

“Okay… What happened to you Kryssie?”

 

“I think he doesn’t remember me at all, unnie, I have a check up after this. So, please take care of our baby” Krystal said and tries to hold her tears.

 

“Seriously? I’m going to your room after this, okay? Don’t cry” Sooyoung whipered. And Minho just stares at both of them with a confused mimics.

 

After Krystal went out, Sooyoung is playing with the baby. “hyung! Who’s that girl? And whose baby is that?”

“Oh god Minho!! How can you forget your own wife??? That baby is your own baby!” Ryeowook shouted at him, and then Sooyoung came.

 

“Minho… you really don’t remember her?”

 

“Ne, noona. I don’t remember her, and how can I be her husband and have a son? It’s impossible noona!”
 

“OMO Minho!! I think I should call the doctor now. I’m afraid that something happened to you.” just then, 3 of them left him.

 

--

 

“Unnieeeeee!!!” Krystal shouted to his sister and cry.

 

“YA! What happened to you? and where is my niece?”

 

“My baby is with sooyoung unnieeee! Unnie! Minho woke up…” Kry said.

 

“Ya! If minho is awake, why did u cry?” Jessica said.

 

“He didn’t remember me unnieee! I’m scared that he will leave me” Krytal cried.

 

“Aish. What happened to that kid? Err”

 

--

 

Today, Minho is getting much much better, and the doctor let him to go home by today, 9th December 2012. Yea, it’s his birthday. Krystal and the baby also can get home by today. Krystal is a bit scared that Minho cant accept her as his wife. Now, Krystal, Minho, Jessica, Donghae, Sooyoung and Ryeowook is heading to Minho & Krystal’s house. They aren’t going celebrate Minho’s birthday this year. They remained silence. The doctor said that Minho lost his precious memory, and it take weeks, months, years, or forever to make his memory back. Finally, they reached the house. It was not much different, the sisters & brothers in law already clean the house for them.

 

Krystal walked with the baby in her hand, and yes, the baby not yet have any name till now.. Minho is sitting in his wheel chair and Ryeowook is pushing it for him.

 

f(x) & SHINee is having a hiatus, due to all members are busy for their marriage, and others. Victoria is married to Onew 4 months ago, Luna and Jonghyun is proposed, Key and Amber is still in their relationship, and Sulli and Taemin is preparing for their proposal.

 

“Kay guys! We are going back home now! Byeee” Donghae said, and 4 of them went out from the house.

 

“Wow. This house is awesome!” Minho said. Krystal remained silent and walk to their home, Minho looked at her with a guilty face.

 

--

 

Minho’s Point of View.

 

Aish, I felt so guilty to that girl. I knew she’s my wife, but I just can’t remember her. And the baby, it feels like I really love him, his face is just similar like mine. Big round eyes, and he has her mom’s lips, and he has the combination of Krystal’s nose and mine. Now, I am going around my house with my wheel chair, I saw our pre-wedding photo album. This girl is so pretty, but today, her face is showing so much pain. And I know it’s because of me. And I knew that I’m falling for her little by little.

 

--

 

I just took my bath, with the help of my wife. She doesn’t speak any words since yesterday. And it feels like sooooo awkward. She prepared all my clothes, dinner, and take care of our baby so well. And by the way, I don’t know what is the baby’s name till now.

 

“Krystal-ssi. What is our baby’s name?” I asked her. The baby is asleep now. He is sleeping in the baby’s bed beside our bed.

 

“I don’t know,” she answered shortly and coldly.

 

“Why don’t you choose the name?” I asked. I’m a bit annoyed of her action.

 

“You promised me that you will choose the name if the baby is a boy.” She answered. “Okay. As his dad, may I choose his name?” I asked.

 

“it’s up to you. But if you aren’t sincere by giving it, just don’t.”

 

“Oh gosh, Krystal-ssi, even though I forgot about all our memories, doesn’t mean that I don’t accept the fact that I’m not a husband plus father anymore, right? Please! Help me to recall all our memories. Help me to love you again. Please.” I said, and I started crying.

 

“Minho oppa… I.. I’m really sorry. And I promise that I will not being cold to you again. I’m just… hurt. And I’m scared that you will fall for another girl. And you will…” She said, and I cut her words.

 

“No, Krystal. I will not. Let’s start our new life together with our baby, okay?” I said and I hug her. She hugs me back. And I feel like my heart is beating so fast. Oh gosh. Am I starting to love her? I think, yes.

 

“Ne, Minho oppa.” She answered.

-TBC-

yeah, this is the end of the chapter :" so sorry guyyyssssss :( and please keep subscribing and dont forget to commenttt! kekeke. AND YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS? I know this is kinda late but.... I REALLY LOVE THE HIGH CUT's MINSTAL!!!<3 Minstal jjang!!!~ and happy chinese new year! :)x wish me luck for my exammmm T,T