The Revenge

The Hope is LOVE, LOVE is all.

Hey guyysss! I'm backkkk! sorry for not updating for so long, my school started, and my internet connection is also bad-__- sorryyy T_T and here's the 7th chapter!

 

-

 

 

“M&S?” both of them said together.

 

“Oh my gosh…” Minho said..

 

“oppaaa!!! I think I know who it is!”

 

“me too. One of it must’ve be Sunyoung.”

 

“and… Minhyuk.”

 

“Soojungie, we must be aware, okay?”

 

“okay oppa! Emm, oppa, I’m so hungry, and I’m craving for marlin fish and fish ball, can we just go out and buy it?”

 

“okay, but we will just eat it at home, okay? I will buy it for you, it’s night already, and the weather is so cold, u will get sick, okay?”

 

“ahh, okay oppaaaaa,, ppalii~ I cant wait for it, kekekek”

 

Minho smiled, and he put his hands to Krystal’s tummy,

 

“darling, appa will buy foods for both of you, take care of your umma, okay? Don’t hurt her. See ya!”

 

--

 

While Minho is driving his car, there is 2 people who are laughing happily in their car.

 

 

“sunyoung~ our plan is working properly” that guy said to the girl who is sitting beside him, with a happy face.

 

“yes~ ahhh! I’m so happy, yeobo, lets follow him, let’s see if our plan is working properly or no” she said with a death smirk.

 

-

 

Meanwhile, Minho is reaching the traffic light, he wanted to take a stop in his car, but the car doesn’t want to stop.

 

“oh gosh! What should I do!”

 

-

 

Minho drive his car to a tree beside the traffic light, and Minho fell to the road, and he sees a flashback, from the time when he was born, he was playing hide and seek with her noona, when he celebrate his 13th birthday with hiss classmates, when he got a gold medal, when he cried because of Sunyoung, when the first time he met Krystal, their wedding, when he debuted with SHINee, when he knew that Krysral is pregnant, when he communicate with his baby inside Krystal’s womb, and when he kissed Krystal’s lip. And then, he’s thinking that: “is this the end of my life?” He heard an ambulance’s voice, and everything turn black.

 

-

 

Meanwhile, that 2 people, smiled with a: “yeah, we win, get out of my way” expression.

 

“Suyoungie~ I’m sure that Minho will get a comma or he will die.”

 

“yep, oppa. I cant wait to see Krystal crying, all I want is: one of them will feel the pain that your Mom felt when Krystal’s mom took her boutique, now, one of them must feel it how does it feels when you lost something special”

 

“I love you Sunyoung, thank you so much for helping me to do my mother’s revenge, she must’ve be so happy up there. Umma~ we did it!!”

 

then, they just go home without care about something that they’ve done.

 

-

 

Krystal’s phone just rang, it’s a phone call from the police officer. She cried.

 

“M…Minho oppa.. no!!!!!!!”

 

Then, she called her Sica Unnie and Sooyoung unnie.

 

“yoboseoyo, unnie… minho oppa… unnieeee!!!” she cried

 

“calm down Krystal, what happened to Minho, why did you cry? Don’t cry, sissy”

 

“he… got an accident, unnie!”

 

“OMO! Where’s him now?”

 

“the police just said that he’s in Myeongji Hospital, unnieeee!”

 

“I’ll call sooyoung, okay? Just stay there and I’ll pick you up, I wont allow you to drive your self”

 

“ne, unnie, ppali!!”

 

-

 

Krystal, Sooyoung, Jessica, Donghae and Ryeowook are waiting outside the emergency room, Krystal’s & Minho’s parents is going to the hospital tomorrow, as they are having their job in Singapore.

 

“unnie, it’s all my fault, if I’m not craving for the marlin fish and fish ball, he will not get this accident, I’m so sorry unnie” Krystal cried to Sooyoung.

 

“yeah, Krystal, this is not your mistake, okay? Minho is a really strong boy, he can face this.”

 

After they waited for so long, finally the doctor came out from the emergency room.

 

“Choi Minho’s family?”

 

“here we are, doc” Sooyoung said.

 

“w..what happened to him?”

 

“I’m so sorry to say this… he lost so many blood, he also broke his ribs bone, but we will take a surgery tomorrow, and he’s in a comma now.”

 

-

 

“aah, ouch! Arghhhh!!!!” Krystal shouted in pain, her baby is kicking her womb.

 

“hey baby, don’t hurt me, please, your dad is in a comma now, pray for him. Okay?” Krystal said, she is sitting beside Minho’s bed; his face is so pale, he breathes with the help of oxygen that is covering his mouth and nose. His head is swollen, and a machine with a zig zag line, and also the voice, it’s Minho’s heartbeat.

 

“Minho oppa, I’m sorry…” Krytal started crying again.

 

“if it’s not because of me, craving for that fishy things, you will not be here.”

 

“oppa, saranghae, u promised that you will never leave me right? Our baby will born soon. The baby will need you he will need a father. We haven’t decided what will be the Baby’s name right?”

 

“so.. I will wait for you.. to decide our baby’s name together. So, u must wake up soon!”

 

Krystal wipe her tears, and Ryeowook come into the room.

 

 

“Krystal~ the police is here, they want to talk with us, let’s go out for a while. Okay?”

 

“okay, oppa.”

 

-

 

“so, for what we have discovered, this accident is arranged by someone, do you guys have any enemies?”

 

“no…” Donghae oppa spoke.

 

“ah! Yes! Before the accident, we found a letter in our bed and I don’t know who put it there and how can that strangers have an access to our room, and it says ‘This is just the beginning. Wait for another thing worse than this. And they also wrote their initial, M&S”

 

“okay, thanks for your information, we will find more information about this, thanks for your information, Jung Krystal.”

 

--

 

It had been 9 days since Minho’s comma, and 8 days since his surgery, but he’s still in a comma now. And it’s D-1 to Krystal giving birth to their baby, Krystal and their family are waiting for Minho to wake up, but this far, he has not wake up. Krystal also keeps on crying the whole day, and also, both f(x) and SHINee is taking 1 years off from their activities. And all the f(x) and SHINee members are also there.

 

“Minho oppa, it’s 1 day from my day for giving birth our baby, it’s 7 December tomorrow. I hope you will wake up soon. Our baby needs you..” Krystal said and kissed Minho’s forehead, and the others are watching her with a pity feelings. Suddenly, Krystal feels so much pain, and blood starts bleeding to her beautiful legs, everybody is so panic, and they called the Doctor.

 

“OMO! Krystal is going to give birth to their child! She must take the surgery now! Nurse! Hurry! Take her there!!!” the doctor yelled. Krystal’s mom, Seohyun, her dad, Yonghwa, Sooyoung, Donghae & Jessica. While the others are waiting for Minho.

 

-

 

To be continueeddd!!! once again, sorry for the long updateee T_T and... comment please? :)xx