Jealousy and the accident

The Hope is LOVE, LOVE is all.

 

-Krystal POV-

 

“OPPA!!” I shouted.

 

“Wae? What happened dear?”

“this…” I show him an envelope, which I found in the desk.

 

“wow, what’s this?”

 

“just open it! Kajja!”

 

“Krystal-ssi, there’s a letter here, and a… ticket…”

 

“WHOAAA! What ticket oppa? Let’s read the letter.” I asked hm and I pull him to the bed.

 

“ah, this is from sooyoung noona and wookie hyung~” Minho oppa said.

 

Dear Minho and Krystal,

 

HEYAA! I hope u guys will find this letter tonight, well, we both were scared because we think that u will not find this envelope. Ah, I get 2 tickets for your honeymoon, these ticket was from us, Sica and Donghae! U both will absent from your collage for one week. This ticket route is from Incheon, to Paris and London, then, you will be back to Korea. Oh,ya, u guys need to ask for a permission to your class teacher, and remember, no one can know that you both married already. Have fun guys~

 

Love,

Sooyoung, Ryeowook, Sica and Donghae J

 

I see his eyes, and I realized that our face is really close to each other. :o

 

~BLUSHHHH~

 

aah, will my face become red? I hope no X_X. and.. why did hs face is getting more coser and closer to my face? He started to close his eyes, and so do I. He kissed my forehead, my nose, and….

 

CHU~<3

 

We both are enjoying it… so… much… And when we both can’t breathe anymore, we finished that kiss. I still want more than this.. but. What are you thinking about Krystal? OH MY GAWT!

 

Oh ! My face is hot. Oh eottokheeeee? UMMAA HELP MEEEE T_T.

 

“ah, mianhae krystal-ssi” he said

 

“ah, it’s okay, kekekek, can u please check the ticket? When will we depart?” I asked him, with a little ‘shy’ voice.

 

“OMOOOO! Krystal! Our flight is tomorrow evening! We haven’t pack our bag yet, and remember? Noona said that we must ask for that permission to our teacher by my self. What time is it?” he sighed.

 

“Eottokhaee oppa? Ah! 3 a.m. oppa, wae? I think we need to pack our bags now! I will have my collage at 8.30 tomorrow, oh my gosh, I really hate Monday >.<.”

 

“okay Krystal, calm down, we will pack our bags now and go to sleep, I also have my collage in the same time with you, so we can go there together, but, do you remember what noona and hyung said? Don’t make people find that we were married. Oh, don’t mind my words, it’s not important, we need to pack our bags now!”

 

“Yes, oppa, aaaa! We don’t even have a luggage bag! What should we do?”

 

“what to do, we need to go to yours or my house to take that bag, I have a big luggage bag, I think we can use it.” He said.

 

“ah, okay, lets hurry up and take! Oppa! I’m so frustrated now >.<”

 

“Calm down soojungie~ come on~ lets go” he said while taking his car’s key. WAIT, he just called me with ‘soojung’? He’s the 4th person who ever called me like that, my parents and sica eonnie, and now, him <3

Minho oppa and I already took the luggage bag, and now we started packing our bag, but I saw sleepy eyes from his eyes. I also feel so sleepy, but as a good wife, I must finish this. So, I asked him to drink water, and go to sleep, yes, this honeymoon ruined my first night with him.

 

“oppa, I think you should go to your sleep, u are looking so sleepy now, you must wake up early right tomorrow?” I said.

 

“ah, is it okay, soojung? We will complete half of this and we will do half of it after the collage tomorrow. Okay?” he asked.

 

“aah, okay oppa J” ahhh, he always take care of me. He’s really a good husband.

 

--

 

Finally, we finished half of it at 4.15, and… We need to sleep now, as a good wife, I should wake up early and prepare our breakfast. What should I cook this morning? Kay, I will make an omelet for him. And now, we both are ready to sleep.

 

“Soojungie~” Minho oppa calle me.

 

“hmm?”

 

“saranghae” he said. And my face is like.. hot :3

“nado saranghae oppa J”

 

 

y free and single I’m ready to bingo!~

 

Ah, it’s moring already, and.. guess what? Sica unnie called me.

 

“hello, unnie.” I greet here with a very weak voice.

 

“hello krystal! It’s 6.30 already, u need to take your bath, prepare your husband breakfast, and prepare all your husband clothes that he is going to use, oh ya! What time did u slept last night?”

 

“okay unnie, thanks for your information. Hmm, around 4.30”

 

“what? She yelled, uuu, I pity you both krystal! I’m hanging up, so, talk to you later!”

 

tututututut

 

Aaaah, I’m still so sleepy, but I need to prepare a breakfast for Minho oppa. K, I will take my bath now, be right back guys!

 

After I took my bath, I prepared Minho oppa’s clothes, I prepared a long sleeves, shirt with a cardigan, and blue jeans, he will looks cool later. And I saw him he’s still sleeping. Oh why does he has such a big flaming charisma<3<3. Before I go out to the kitchen, I wake him up first, because it’s already 7.05, and he completely woke up at 7.15 and I want to make sure that the omelet will be done when he finish preparing himself.  It’s really hard to wake him up. He really loves to sleep -_-.

 

 

We reached our university, and we separated when I walked into the class.

 

“See you oppa!”

 

“see you to soojungie ^^ I’ll wait for u during the break J and don’t forget to ask the permission from your class teacher!”

 

“okay oppa! Bye <3”

 

 

I walked into the class with a smiling, tired face. And I met my bestfriends, Taemin and Sulli, Sulli have the same name with Minho’s sister, exactly the same, CHOI SULLI x_x, so, don’t get wrong! And only both of them knew that I was married to Minho oppa. And both of them are in a relationship.

 

“Hey, morning guys!” I said.

 

“morning krystal! How’s your first night? Kekek” Sulli asked me. And as usual, my face became red -_-.

 

“hahahaha” taemin laugh and do a high five with sulli.

 

“not really good guys-_- I must prepare our clothes for our honeymoon, and I must wake up early to make something for him. I slept at around 4.30, and woke up at 6.30. I need more rest T_T” I said.

 

“ah, jinja? Where are you going and when? Whoa poor krystal~” Taemin is teasing me right now.

 

“I’m going later, in the evening, emm, to Paris and London for , oh ya, please don’t tell anybody about me and him, and I must ask for the permission to teacher Lee, so that’s why I must go to school today, if not, maybe I’m still sleeping in my bed”

 

“muahahahaha” both of them laughed.

 

“why? Is there something wrong? Why are you both laughing?”-_-

 

“aniii, but being like you is so funny Krystal :p. why don’t u just call our teacher, rather than come to school!” Sulli asked.

 

“stupid Krystal :p” Taemin tease me again-_-

“Aaa! Oh yaaa! STUPID KRYSTAL!!” u,u

 

 

 

Ahh, it’s break already 3 of us are going to the canteen, eh, ah ya, I must meet Minho oppa too-_- I’m sure that his fans is screaming his name and his gang name now. And I don’t know what will they do to me if they see both of us talk together.

 

“Sulli, Taemin, I need to talk to him for awhile, u both can buy your food first.”

 

“okay, I’ll see you later”

 

Ahh, where’s him? I already hear that girls are screaming his name, but I still cant find him-_-.

 

“MINHOOOOOOOOOOOO KYAAAAAAAA” the girls screamed.

 

“JONGHYUNNN AAAAAAAA” another group of girls screamed.

 

“ONEW SUNBAEEE! KYAAAAAAA!” another girls screamed again.

 

“KEYYYYYYYYY!!!! AAAAAAA”

 

“KYUHYUUUN KYAAAAAA!!!”

 

“YESUNGGGGG!!!!!! KYAAAAAA!”

 

“EUNHYUUUKKKKKK!!!!!! AAAAAA SUNBAEEEE!!!!”

 

Ah, ! They are freak, if they keep on screaming like that, I’m sure that my ears will be deaf soon.

 

So, I’m standing near the table that they usually sit at, with kind of angry face.

 

And after I waited them for around 5 minutes, finally they sit. But the girls are still screaming, and most of them come near to their seat, and I was pushed away. Aah, minho oppaa! I almost crazy now! My mood is really bad now, so, I’m going back to Sulli’s and Taemin’s table, but suddenly, someone pulled my hand and take me to our university’s garden. And I heard the girls screamed “AAAAA MINHOOOO!!!”

 

“Minho oppa! What are you doing? Your fans are insane!” I said with a loud voice and an angry face, thank God, there’s nobody here.

 

“Sorry, Soojungie, maybe I’m too handsome, so they became my fans. And sorry for that L”

 

“ah, it’s okay, but I’m just annoyed with that. Oh ya, I already asked the permission to my class teacher, you?”

“ah, I’m already asked for that too, have you eat your lunch?”

 

“not yet oppa, I’m not in my mood to eat, I will eat after school at home. U must’ve been so hungry right? Go and eat! Kajja!” I pulled him to the canteen.

 

“okay,yeobo, saranghae J” he kissed my forehead.

 

“nado saranghae oppa. I’ll see you later! Enjoy your food J”

 

“okay, see ya!” he said.

 

-Author’s point of view-

 

They didn’t realize that there’s 2 pair of eyes watching them with an angry eyes. And they planned something.

 

-Krystal’s Point of View-

 

I’m going back to Sulli and Taemin’s table, but suddenly, a pair of hands just pulled me. And yeah, she’s a sunbae in our school. What will she do to me? Did she saw me when I was having a conversation with Minho oppa just now? Oh my gosh! What should I do now!

 

“sunbae! Don’t pull me that way! Where are you going to take me?”

“JUST SHUT UP YOUR DAMN IN MOUTH!!” she said, and another girl came, and pulled my hair.

 

“AAACK!” I screamed, but they take me to the school’s swimming pool and there’s no one here, ah wait, both of them are Jiyeon and Hyorin sunbae! The most famous girl sunbae.

Remember Krystal, don’t let them know that you were married to Minho oppa.

 

“What are you guys going to do to me?”

 

“Just shut up! Stay away from Minho!” and they both slapped me for around 10 times in my face, and they kicked my stomach, and I heard someone running towards us. But ! This dramatic sunbae is pretending that they were hurt, and suddenly, Hyorin kicked my feet until I got into the pool. But the worst part is: I cannot swim.

 

-To be continued-

 

Thanks for reading this 3rd chapter!