The preparation.

The Hope is LOVE, LOVE is all.

 

-Sulli’s point of view-

 

“chagi-ya, is it Krystal?” taemin asked me.

 

“what? Where?”

 

“there! Jiyeon sunbae pulled her! I’m scared that she would do anything to her. They are taking her to the swimming pool! We better tell Minho sunbae now! That’s his wife!”

“ah, okay!”

 

And, we’re walking towards Minho’s place, and…

 

“excuse me, sunbae, may we talk to Minho sunbae for awhile?” Taemin asked.

 

“who are you?” Minho asked.

 

“we both are Krystal’s bestfriend, can we both talk to you? Please, this is emergency” I asked him

 

“okay.”

 

“Sunbae! Just now we saw Jiyeon sunbae pulled Krystal’s hand to the swimming pool, we’re scared that she would do something to her. And I think that there’s also Hyorin sunbae there! We must go there and help Krystal sunbae! And one more thing, she can’t swim!!” I asked him.

 

“what? Seriously? Come on guys!”

 

-Minho’s Point Of View-

 

after I heard what Sulli and Taemin said, I’m so panic! I’m afraid that they would do something to her! I think they heard our conversation in the garden just now. They tried to be my girlfriend, but I ignore both of them.

 

I’m at the swimming pool now, and see both of them crying, I think that’s a fake cry.

 

“oppa! See! Krystal hurt both of us! She kicked our stomach, slap our face and she pu…”

 

“U BOTH ARE LYING! SHE WILL NEVER DO THAT! DON’T MAKE THAT FAKE CRY! I REALLY HATE IT!! STAY AWAY FROM HER! AND WHERE’S SHE?” I shouted.

 

“oppa! Listen to me first! After she did all that things to us, she jumped into the pool! We are not lying!”

 

“no! I can see your lying eyes! Don’t ever lie to me, or you will get something worse in the future!”

 

“Sulli, tell this to the principal!” and I jumped into the pool to help her.

 

“Oppa don’t jump! Just let her die! So she will never ever disturb you again!” Hyorin yelled. Ah, they are so cruel! I don’t even believe that they can do this kind of thing!

 

When I reached her body, I lift her in my back, and swim. Taemin also helped me to take her up.

 

And, she fainted! And I try to give her a CPR, so that she will wake up, and yeah, she woke up already, and gave out so much water.

 

“soojungie~ are you alright?” I said and I hug her.

 

“ah oppa, yes, thank you oppa” she said, and she hug me back.

 

Sulli came and give us two towels. I take it and wipe her face.

 

“Minho sunbae, I and Taemin want to go out first, annyeong sunbae, Krystal. J” Taemin said.

 

“okay, byeee…”

 

“soojungie, u must be aware next time, arra? We must go home now, take a rest at home, remember where will we go later? I’ll take a permission slip from the clinic. Okay? Wait here, I am going to take my jacket from my class for you, don’t go anywhere, ara?”

 

“arra oppa. Hurry up, I’m

I took my jacket, my bags, SooJung’s bag in her class, and I also took a go home permission slip for both of us from the clinic that we must show it to the principal later, and now, I’m going back to the swimming pool, and put my jacket to Krystal’s body, I knew she’s feeling so cold.

 

“Soojungie, lets go home, I already take your bag, we only need to go to the principal’s office and show this slip.”

 

“okay oppaaa.”

 

 

“congratulations for your wedding guys!” our principal said.

 

“Thank youJ”

 

 

We reached our car, and we realized that it’s impossible to sit in the car with this wet condition. But, what to do? We must go home too. So, I took a newspaper that I don’t know whose it is. And put it in the car’s chair. And then we are driving home. But in the middle of our way,

 

“Oppa! My phone is broken! I put it in my pants pocket, so the water must be inside this phone too!” she screamed.

 

“soojungieee! Can you please stop screaming? U will make me deaf soon :p oh yaa! I also put my phone in my pocket, can you please check it for me? I must drive.” I said and I give her my phone.

 

“ah, okay. Oppa! Your phone is already broken too!”

 

“What? Oh gosh, what should we do then? Should we just buy a new one?”

 

“I think so…”

 

“okay, we’ll go to the phone shop then, when we arrived, we must straight away take our bath and change our clothes, then we will go to the shop. It’s 12.30 now. Okay?”

 

“okay oppa!”

 

and I didn’t answer.

 

“oppa, I’m sorry… because of me, you broke your phone…”

 

“ah,it’s okay soojung! We can still buy for another one J”

 

“gomawo oppa!”

 

“cheonmanaeyo soojungie J”

 

-Krystal’s Point of View-

After we finished taking our bath and change our clothes, we go to the mall, and we will buy a new phone as our phone was broken, actually, I feel guilty to Minho oppa, because I broke his phone.

 

And finally, we reached the mall, and we straight away go to the phone shop.

 

“oppa, what type of phone will you buy? From all of this, I only love both of this…” I said while pointing 2 different types of phone.

 

“ah, soojungie! I love this one more…” he said and pointed a black iPhone 4s.

 

“okay then, I will take the white iPhone, oppa!”

 

--

 

After we bought our new phone, we go to the basement, but, when we passed a jewelry shop, minho oppa said this…

 

“soojungie! Look! There are a couple necklaces! Do you want it?”

 

“aaa, which one oppa? We must go home quickly! We haven’t pack our bag yet oppa._. you remember?”

 

“ah,ya. Okay then, we’ll find it during our honey moon then, come on soojung!”

 

And then, we both finally get home, and packed our bags, and we’re ready to go to the airport.

 

Finally, we reached the airport and we’re almost late. We checked in, and finally, we go into our plane. And after we waited for around 10 hours, we finally reached PARIS!

 

WOHOOOOO!!

 

IT’S CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT BABEH! :*

 

“aaah, oppa, wake up. We reached Paris already~” I said.

 

“oppaaa!!~”

 

“oppaa, wake up pleaseeeee!”

 

-To Be Continued-

 

heya guys, i know this is a really bad fanfic, i'm a beginner T_T. thanks for reading anyway :) and please, don't be a silent reader, 1 word comment mean alot for me! i knw that i also have a bad grammar :"). ah,yaa! i'm havng my smester holiday~ so i can updae as soon as i can! and, 9th dec is Minho's birthday! happy belated birthday my minho! and, do you guys see Kyuhyun's (@GaemGyu) last tweet? THAT'S MINHO'S UNOFFICIAL FIRST TWEET! I'AM SO HAPPY FOR THAT!!! thank you guys! xx