Broken-hearted and our first meet

The Hope is LOVE, LOVE is all.

 

Do you know how happy I was when you tell me that you wont leave me? Do you know how much pain that I feel when you leave me? It’s really difficult to forget you and find another girl. Why did you leave me?

 

-Minho’s Point Of View-

 

I’m walking towards a garden chair in a really big, beautiful garden, this chair is facing the lake, it’s evening now, while I’m waiting for my girlfriend, Park Sun Young, but I used to call her Luna. Yeah, this is our 1st year anniversary, we’re here to celebrate it, this is the place where I first met her, and I also said that I love her in this place, I felt that I was the luckiest guy in this world when she said that she love me too. And then, we are in a relationship until now. 15 minutes passed, but she haven’t come yet, oh God, where’s she? It’s almost 7, I’ve already waiting for her since 5.30. Did she forgot about our 1st year anniversary? I hope not. I keep on waiting till 9, but she haven’t come, I feel so frustrated, so, I go into my car, and drive it to Luna’s house.

 

When I reached there, I press the bell and waiting for someone to open the door, and yeah, her maid, open the door. Then I asked her, “ahjumma, where is Sun Young-ssi? Is she okay?”.

Kim ahjumma didn’t answer my question and just come into the house, I think she wants to call her, but, hell, no! she’s not calling her, but she took a paper, approximately, pink envelope, and she give it to me. “Sun Young gave me this envelope, and she asked me to give this to you when you come and searching for her. I cant tell you what happened to her, so u can just read this letter, I think she will tell you why…”, she said.

 

“okay, thank you so much ahjumma, but, is she alrite?” asked me again.

 

“yes, she’s alright, it’s already night dear, u must go home now. Bye~” she said while closing the door.”

 

“kamsahamnida ahjumma”

 

“cheonan” she said, and smiled.

 

So I’m going home now, and I’ll read this letter at home, I’m so curious yea.

 

 

Dear my charming Minho,

 

I’m sorry, I cant be there during our first anniversary, jeongmal mianhae yeobo, jeongmal saranghae.

 

Maybe you need to know why, I’m really sorry that I don’t have the power to tell you this thing before, but… you must know about it. From this letter, you will know that I can’t be with you anymore. Because, I’m marrying a guy, his name is Kang Minhyuk, my parents chose him for me, I try to go out from this, but I really can’t. And it is because my grandparents and that guy’s grandparents had a promise with our parents before they passed away. And I married with him this morning, in Busan. In our 1st anniversary. I’m really sorry for being a coward, and I don’t have the strength to tell you this. But the main thing is, forget me, and find another girl, I will also try to forget you and I will love Minhyuk oppa~ Saranghae Minho oppa! Fighting! I knew both of us can do it~ Bye bye~ :”)

 

With love,

 

Kang Sun Young/your LUNA :”)

 

 

 Oh God, so this is why she’s not here? Why must him? Why not me? Oh sheez! This is the first time I cried because of a girl. Okay Luna, if you want this, I will try to forget you. But remember, I love you. And have a happy life with Kang Minhyuk, Kang Luna. :”)

 

--

 

2 years later.

 

“Omma, appa! What do you mean by this? I still don’t want to be married, I’m still young!” protested me. You know what? They forced me to marry a girl, that I don’t know who. I still want to finish my collage first! Oh !

 

“no, you must follow what we want, u will meet her tonight and u will be engaged with her 2 days from now, and u will marry her 3 days from now!” said my dad.

 

“but how come that fast? Omg appa, omma, I not yet fit the wedding dress, I not yet get the rings, I also not yet get the souvenir, I not yet book the ballroom, I not yet….”

 

“I and Ryeowook already do what we should do. You only need to do what our parents want~” said my noona, Choi SooYoung, she came into our house with her husband. Oh god! I really don’t want to be married! Even tough I already moved on from Luna, and I still can’t find another girl, can they just wait for it? HOLY !      

 

“Okay, Minho, appa and omma don’t want to shout at you, so just go up and dress your self. I will wait for you here, I give you 20 minutes to be dressed up, wear your tuxedo.” Said my mom.

 

“ergh, kay” I said.

 

I don’t want this marriage, but I can’t say the word ‘no’ to my parents. Especially to my dad. Okay, maybe this is God’s way to show who will be half of my soul. Fighting minho!

 

I’m wearing a black tuxedo, when I feel that I’m handsome enough, I go downstairs, and I meet Appa Siwon, Yoona eomma, Sooyoung noona, Wookie hyung and my dongsaeng, Sulli.

 

 

And this is how I look like:

 

 

 

Kay, I’m ready now. God bless me T_T.

 

I went to the car, and sit beside Sulli at the back, and my mom and dad in the middle, Ryeowook hyung is the one who will drive, and Soo Young noona sit beside him. Now, we are going to the restaurant where I will meet my future wife. I’m not excited at all, but I really curious how she looks like. And, finally we reached an Italian restaurant. My mom and dad wave to a family I guess, and then…

 

“annyeong hasaeyo siwon hyung! Annyeong hassaeyo yoona noona!” said that man, I saw another 4 people, ah, and I also see that girl, ahh, she’s so beautiful…

 

“hey, this is my son, Minho, Krystal’s future husband~, this is my daughter, and son in law, Sooyoung and Ryeowook, and also this little kid is my smallest daughter,” my mom said.

 

“ah, your children are so handsome and beautiful! Hahah, I’m Seohyun, Yoong’s wife, these are my children and grand daughter, this is Jessica, this is her husband, Donghae, and this is Krystal, o,yaa, and this little baby is my grand daughter, Victoria” Seohyun said, and 3 of them stand up.

 

“ahh, arraasso, oh ya, sorry for making u gus waiting, Minho, go sit beside Krystal.” My mom asked me. Then, I walk to the chair beside her, she’s so flawless.

 

 

 

 

“Emm, hey, so, you are, my future husband? Minho?” asked her.

“eh, yeah, hey, yes, emm, so, you are Krystal huh?:)” I asked.

“yes, by the way, how old are you? I wanted to check whether I should call you oppa or not” she asked.

“hahahah, emm, I’m 20 years hold, how bout you? I think you are younger than me~”, I said.

 

“Nyahaha, u were rite, I’m still 18, minho oppa. Kekekek” she said.

 

“lol! See? Oh,yeah, where are you taking your collage?” I asked.

 

“hehe, Namyang university, oppa?” she answered.

 

“whoa, we are in the same university, but I never see you before..:s” I answered.

 

“haha, I think that’s because I and my friends doesn’t like crowds, so usually we go to the library or playing basketball in the field, but oh ya! You are my sunbae who told me to take your bag, when I passed the field, and you sat in the middle of it and u…”

 

“ah stop! Ahhh don’t say that! That’s really embarrassing you know-_- okay? But why can I forget that?” I nodded.

 

And we both laugh, finally our food came and we start eating. When we finished our food, suddenly Jessica noona…

 

“Tomorrow, both of you will go to the bridal for fitting your wedding dress, and do a pre-wedding. And then u guys will choose your engagement and wedding ring, come to Alexandra Bridal, at 9.30. Don’t be late guys!”

 

I think.. I love this girl…