Were You Really Scared?

♥Who to Choose?...

So young went to lunch and try to find Sungyeol. He was sitting at the left corner table. So young went to Sungyeol's table. "Hey. You not gonna get a lunch?" Sungyeol asked. "Nope. Not hungry," So young replied. So young tried to say something interesting to Sungyeol, but she couldn't say anything! As she and Sungyeol sit quietly, So young saw Hyuna and Eli walking past the table she was at. So young waved them to her table. As they sat down, So young talked about a lot of interesting things. She talked more comfortably with her friends around.

When lunch was over, So young waved bye to Sungyeol, and went to the next class. 

"Hope to see you later, So Young." Sungyeol waved to her.

-----

The last bell rang indicating that school was over. When she came out of the school building she found Sungyeol waiting for her near the gates. 

"Hey. Can I walk you home today?" Sungyeol smiled. So Young blushed and nodded. As they walked along, they talked about whatever. 

Soon, they arrived at So Young's house.

"Well, see you. Thanks for walking me home." So Young bowed. 

"No problem. And you don't live far away from me." Sungyeol stated. "See ya~" He waved. 

Until she couldn't see Sungyeol anymore, she smiled. She couldn't believe it. Sungyeol walked her home. She kept smiling. 

She walked up to her room. Her parents weren't home because of a business trip. So Young opened the door to her bedroom. She threw her bag on her desk and jumped on her bed. She was thinking of Sungyeol. But Dongwoo was also on her mind.

-------

So Young walked to school early. She wanted to show Dongwoo around school. When she arrived she didn't see him yet. She saw Eli and Hyuna and decided to look for Dongwoo later.

-

Halfway through the day, she hadn't seen no sign of Dongwoo yet. When the bell rang for lunch, she went to the soccer field to find Dongwoo. Surely enough, he was there. So young ran to him and said hi.

"Hey!" Dongwoo said. "Let's walk together."

"OK!" So young replied quickly. As they were walking together, Dongwoo was telling So young all about himself.

"I love soccer and that's why I'm at the soccer field a lot. My favorite color is green and blue. And I like dogs," Dongwoo said. "Tell me about yourself."

So young thought about what she could say. "Uhm...Well, my favorite sport is also soccer. And I also like swimming. My favorite color is purple. and I like pandas!"

"That's very cool!" Donwoo said interested. Hyuna and Eli went to see So young. So young introduce Hyuna and Eli to Dongwoo. "This is the new student. His name is Dongwoo," So young said.

"Nice to meet you!" Hyuna and Eli said together. "Hey, So young let's go to your house and do something," Hyuna suggested. "Ok. Let's watch a scary movie. Sounds ok?" So young asked. "Fine with us!" Hyuna, Eli, and Dongwoo said together.

They all followed So young to her house. As they went inside, So young led them to her living room. "Your house is nice, So young," Dongwoo said. So young blushed and said "Heh...Thanks. Uhm why don't you guys sit down and make yourself comfortable. I need to find some movies." Hyuna, Eli, and Dongwoo said OK in unison.

So young found a scary movie titled Hometown Legends. She putted the CD in the disk player. Half way through the movie, So young and Hyuna were already getting scared. When the very scary part came, Hyuna just screamed the hell out of her. So young was screaming too, but instead she hugged Dongwoo.

Dongwoo blushed.  

When the movie was over, Hyuna, Eli, and Dongwoo went home. "Hey, thanks for the movie. You were pretty scared," Dongwoo said as he laughed. So young laughed too. "Shut up..." She joked.