Dongwoo's New Style.

♥Who to Choose?...

 

The next morning, So young went to school with Eli. Hyuna was already at school, waiting for them. When So young and Eli arrived at school, they saw Hyuna, standing next to the school's door. They went to see her and say hi. But So young didn't say hi. She just went to see Dongwoo, who was at the soccer field.

"Hey," So young said. "Hello," Dongwoo replied.

So young smiled and then looked at Dongwoo up and down. "What are you WEARING?" 

Dongwoo looked down and shrugged. So Young sighed. "Come with me." So Young dragged him

"W-where are we going?!" Dongwoo yelled.

"You'll see."

 

It didn't take long for them to get from the school to the mall. So young and Dongwoo went inside the mall. They went to the Man Section. So young was finding clothes for Dongwoo. She found one with a leather black jacket, a black shirt, and a black pant.

"Go try this on," She told Dongwoo.

Dongwoo went into the changing room and tried on the clothes So young gave him. When he came out with the outfit, So young gave him a good look.

"Uhm..Nah. Too gothic looking." So young said.

So young gave Dongwoo a striped shirt, blue jeans, and a purple hat. Dongwoo went to try it on. When he came out,  So young gave him a good look. "Nah...too tacky."

So young gave him a short sleeved flag print t-shirt with a black jean. When Dongwoo came out with the outfit, So young looked at him. She puckered her lip and kissed the air. "Perfect! Fantastic! Best outfit I've choosen. So young exclaimed.

"Let's go check this outfit out." They went to the cashier.

When the cashier check the outfit out, she said the price. "$22.99 please." So young took out her wallet and gave the cashier the money.

"Ok now let's get you a make-over," So young said.

They went to the Salon. "Excuse me. Can you give him a hair cut?" So young asked. "Ok." Said the lady.

While Dongwoo was doing his hair, So young was watching some TV. She was watching "Star King" and "Arirang." 10 minutes have past and So young is sleeping. Dongwoo was done with his haircut and woke So young up. So young woke up and looked up. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" So young yelled. Dongwoo laughed. "It's me! Dongwoo!" So Young's eyes widened. "Wow you look different...In a good way" So Young quickly added.

"Thanks.Let's go back to school. I wanna show everyone my new look." Dongwoo did a "y" pose.

So Young laughed. "Ok. Let's go!"