So Busy!

♥Who to Choose?...

So young went to see Sungyeol to see if he can have lunch with her. "Hey! Uhm, do you have time to maybe grab some lunch?" "Uhm, well I don't have homework, already done with those, and I don't have anything to do, so yeah, let's have lunch!" Sungyeol replied. "Sit at where we sat last time?" "Oh uhm yeah! Stay here, lemme go get.....Someone," So young said quickly. She went to see Dongwoo. "Hey, you have time for lunch?" Dongwoo sighed and said "Sorry So young. I don't have time. I already planned lunch with some other girls. Maybe next time, ok?" So young had a mad chipmunk face. (Oh I love those face ^^) "What?" Dongwoo said. So young sigh and left without saying anything. She went to lunch and went to the table Sungyeol was sitting at. She saw Hyuna and Eli. Hyuna had a confused look on her face. She mouthed "Where's Dongwoo??" So young mothed back "Busy..." Hyuna nodded. "Well, I guess i'm going," Hyuna sighed. So young and Eli nodded. They stood up from their seat. Sungyeol looked up and stood up slowly. So young looked at Sungyeol and smiled a sad smile. Sungyeol was doing the same smile. Then, Hyuna, So young, and Eli walked away. "Why couldn't Dongwoo come??" Hyuna asked. "He said he already had planned to have lunch with some other girls," So young said. "I EVEN DID MY MAD CHIPMUNK FACE! And it still didn't work." Hyuna opened . "BUT THAT FACE ALWAYS WORK!" she yelled. "Well I guess we gonna have to do this meeting another time..." Eli thought about something and then put his finger up. "Should we get some "Ddeokbeokki?" He said. So young slapped her hand on her forehead, looked down, and shook her head. Hyuna looked at him like...O.o..."Fine," he said. "I'll go by myself." "NO!" yelled So young. "let me go with you. I'm hungry." Eli laughed putted his hand on So young's hair and ruffled it up. So young hitted him. "YAH! DON'T DO THAT!" 

When school was over, So young went to the soccer field. She didn't see Dongwoo at all. She went to the school's garden. There he was, with some other girl. So young stormed into the school's garden. "YAH!" She yelled. "Who is she???" So young asked. "This is Ji-eun. A pretty name, huh?" Dongwoo said. So young did the mad chipmunk face again. Dongwoo looked at her. "What??" So young shooked her head, sighed, and walked away. Dongwoo stood up and grabbed her arm. "What's wrong?" So young shooked her head and let go. She walked home with teary eyes.

So young was in her room, lying in her bed. She looked up at the ceiling. She was thinking about Dongwoo. Then, Sungyeol came her thought. Then Dongwoo, then Sungyeol, then Dongwoo, then Sungyeol!! She shook her head and stood up. She looked at her hands. *Ring Ring.* She looked at her phone and picked it up. "Yeoboseyo?" she said. "Hey!" it was Dongwoo. "Hey should we go to the movies? You know, since we didn't have time to spend some time with each other. "Uhm, are you busy?" So young asked. "Nope. All free!" So young smiled. "Okay. When?" "Right now," Dongwoo said. So young gasped. "O-okay!" She hanged up and quickly got dressed..She got in her car and quickly drove to the movie theathre.

As she was standing at the movie theathre, waiting for Dongwoo, she was looking around the place. Five minutes later, she still haven't seen Dongwoo. She went inside the theathre to see if Dongwoo was in there. She looked around the place and still Dongwoo wasn't there. She called him. "Hey where are you? You aren't at the theatre." Dongwoo replied "Oh. Uhm, something came up. I couldn't come. Sorry So young, some other times ok?" "UGH! Why are you always so busy?!" So young yelled. "I'm sorry! But something came up!" Dongwoo yelled back. "I'm...i'm sorry So young. Good bye." Dongwoo hanged up. So young putted her phone down. She was looking at one direction. Waters were forming in her eyes. Don't cry. Don't cry So young! But it was too late. Tears came out. She ran out of the theathre. She got in her car quickly and went home, crying. Why is he always busy? She thought. Just forget about him for now on.