Getting Jealous?

♥Who to Choose?...

When So young and Dongwoo went to school, all the girls looked at Dongwoo. It was a complete silence. And then...the girls started screaming like fangirls! While So young and Dongwoo was walking past the screaming girls, Dongwoo was winking at them! So young felt a little jealous. "Hey, I need to go do something, okay?" So young said. Dongwoo replied with a "Okay." So young was walking past Dongwoo. She was walking faster and faster and faster...And then she bumped into someone -BAM!- "Hey! watch where you're going!" So young yelled. She looked up and saw Sungyeol. She gasped. "Uhm, sorry." Sungyeol laughed and took out his hand out. So young took her hand out and grabbed Sungyeol's. Sungyeol picked her up. So young's heart was beating faster and faster and faster...and then..."I GOTTA GO!" She said really quickly. She then saw Hyuna's and Eli's back. She was walking quickly to them.

"Hey!" So young said. Hyuna and Eli turned around. Hey So young!" They both said. And then Hyuna said "Hey. What happened to Dongwoo. He looks so cool looking." "I know right! Man, I wish I was him. Then, all the girls will scream for me, Eli! Eli! Eli!" Eli said. So young laughed. "In your dreams Eli." "And by the ways, I gave him his cool look. Now all the girls is screaming for him," So young said with a frown. "Oh! I get it. So young, you have a crush on this new boy. I thought you liked Sungyeol," Hyuna said. So young replied "I do! It's just that, they're both good looking..I mean, they have nice hair..I mean! WHAT AM I SAYING!" "Whoa! Calm down So young. Now you have a crush on Sungyeol and Dongwoo?" Eli said. So young nodded. Hyuna and Eli looked at each other. They smiled. So young looked confused. Hyuna and Eli looked at So young. "Okay. So young, how about you bring Sungyeol and Dongwoo for lunch. Me and Eli will come, too. Sit at the left corner table. Talk with Sungyeol and Dongwoo, and we will observe them. We will see who has a good personality," Hyuna said. "Okay!" So young said. So young stared at Eli. He was staring into space. "Yah! Eli did you hear anything we said?" So young yelled. "What?" Eli said confused. So young sighed and "OMG" sigh. Hyuna rolled her eyes. "What? What did I miss?" Eli said. "NOTHING!" Hyuna and So young yelled. "I will explain it later," Hyuna said, with anger inside. "Okay!" Eli said, childishly.