Who are You?

♥Who to Choose?...

 

 I go to Kirin High School with my two best friends, Eli and Hyuna~ Luckily, we have the same classes! I also have classes with my 2-year crush, Sungyeol! And today, I will confess to him! I've been waiting to long. I have been heartbroken too many times by seeing him with a girl.

I walked up to his locker where he was grabbing books. My heart kept beating faster every time I got nearer. I was just a few steps away when I turned around.

Aish! I can't do it. I can't!

No. So Young, this is your only chance!

I took a deep breathe. I went up to him. He closed his locker, and saw me.

"What are you doing here, So Young?"

He knows my name. 

"U-uh..W-will you eat lunch with me today?" I stuttered. I could feel my cheeks getting red and soon I felt my face getting hot. I heard him chuckle.

"Hmm, since my friends aren't here this whole week..Sure." 

I looked up surprised. 

"Meet you in 50 minutes!" He waved while I stood there shocked. When I couldn't see him anymore in the crowd, I started jumping around in happiness. I squealed and sighed happily. This isn't a dream...is it? 

Suddenly, the bell rang. 

"Oh crap! I'm late!"

---

 I grabbed my books and inserted them in my bags rapidly. I wanted to take the outside way to the cafeteria. I stepped outside. It was such a great day today~ I happily skipped along the soccer field when suddenly- 

BAM!

A soccer ball hit me in the back of my head. I fell down. 

I slowly got up while rubbing my head. 

"Ahhhhh...it hurts." I groaned.

"I'm so sorry! Are you OK?!" A boy walked up to me. 

"Here." He handed me his hand. I took it, and he helped me up. 

"I'm..OK.." I said, still rubbing my head. 

"I'm really sorry." He bowed. That's when I saw his face. He doesn't look familiar. 

"Are you a new student?" I blurted. He nodded. 

"Yeah, I was looking around the school and saw this soccer field, and just played around. I start tomorrow." 

"Well then, welcome to Kirin High~" I said happily. Suddenly, the pains in my head disappeared. 

"Oh! I'm So Young! If you need anything around this school, just contact me." 

"Ah..ok. Thanks." He smiled. 

"DONGWOOOO!~ COME ON SWEETHEART!!" I heard a woman call out to him. 

"Aish..moms. Such an embarrassment." He smile. I chuckled. "Well I gotta go now. See you tomorrow...So Young." He ran to his mother. Then he abruptly stopped and turned around. 

"BY THE WAY! MY NAME IS DONGWOO!" He yelled across the field. 

Dongwoo. Dongwoo.

His name repeated in my head. I smiled thinking about his smile. 

I snapped into reality.

"Sungyeol! Crap! I'm late! Why am I late to everything today?!" I cursed.