Challenge

Secret Love Affair

 

 

Chapter 6.

 

 

"So Yoona, what do you want me to teach first? math? or Korean language?" Yuri questioned as she read on her notes properly. Based from Jessica's information, Yuri knew that she should make Yoona pass all the subjects and at least get A grade for three subjects. "Don't be too shy, just tell me what's the hardest subject for you and I'll help you."

 

"Yoona?" Yuri moved her gaze into Yoona who was still sitting on her on the bed, playing with her messy hair. One of her hand reached her phone and clicked on her new favorite song.

 

I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan~


I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan~

 

The younger girl's lips was moving up and down, still singing and enjoying the song, didn't even take a look to her lecturer, and Yuri knew that she did it intentionally.

 

"Nice song you got there! May I know what song is it?" Yuri asked excitedly, trying to be friendly with the younger girl, even though she was just lying. Listening to music wasn't her hobby at all.

 

"You don't know? What a pity," Yoona stated, as this being the first time she responded to her lecturer. Then she continued to listen the song again, ignoring and leaving the older girl flustered. Yuri bit her lip, feeling stupid that she let her student mocking her. This girl surely didn't have courtesy at all.

 

"Well, I don't listen music that much." Yuri defended, still with her calm face, ignoring her student's mock. She walked towards Yoona's little desk and placed her thick book on it.

 

"Can we start now? We just have thirty minutes remaining since you've been sleeping all the time."

 

"Are you planning to teach me with these kind of clothes?" Yoona said and furrowed her eyebrow as she pointing on her dot pajamas.

 

"I'm sorry." Yuri blushed, realizing that she forgot Yoona had just awoke from her sleep and hadn't take a bath yet. "I'll wait then. You can take a bath now."

 

"Unfortunately, I don't want to take a bath yet." Yoona shrugged as she lifted herself and sat on the bed, looking at Yuri straightly. "That means we can't start our lesson, right, Miss Kwon?"

 

"Yah, Im Yoona! I'm being serious in here!" Yuri complained, "Just for your information, I want to do this job not just because I want to be pay, this is Sica's request, so I-"

 

"And why if it's her request?" Yoona interrupted,"You're not doing this for your salary?"

 

"She's my CLOSE friend, I don't need salary, I'm just trying to HELP her." Yuri explained sarcastically, almost lost her patience to the girl who kept asking unrelated question.

 

"Mm..." Yoona crossed her arms, "How close are you?"

 

"Is that even an important question?" Yuri rolled her eyes," We used to play with each other when we were in elementary school."

 

"Oh? so you're just her elementary school friend..." Yoona puckered her lips as her gaze was now turning into the older girl's eyes. "It's not that close like you said before, Kwon."

 

"Yah! I tell you again, we're close!" Yuri raised her voice a bit, "She'd always tell me everything! And don't call me like that! you're so impolite!"

 

"Every..thing?" Yoona stared at her lecturer in awe, ignoring her protest, "Really? Like what?"

 

"Ugh, why do you want to know about this?" Yuri asked back, feeling weird with Yoona's question which didn't make a sense to her.

 

"Just answer my question." Yoona stared at Yuri, asking for her reply as soon as she possible.

 

"Like her problem, or her love life, but I can't tell you what is it." Yuri replied firmly.

 

"Oh...I see." Yoona nodded, negleting her lecturer's wish. She had arrived in one conclusion; her sister with this woman were enough close. She knew Jessica didn't like to tell her story to other people, including her. She chuckled as she reached her phone again, turning off the song. She stared at her teacher again with a confident face.

 

"Ms Kwon.."

 

"Yes?" Yuri looked at the younger girl with puzzled face, knowing that she had something to tell.

 

"How about we play a game?"

 

The idea had suddenly appeared in Yoona's mind and she couldn't waste her time to ask this. Maybe Yuri could fullfill her curiosity, why not she try for her luck?

 

Smirking, the younger girl observed her new lecturer's face which was mixed with shocked and curious expression, she was going to say something.

 

a Game? Yuri didn't have an idea what she was saying to her right now, she came to here to help Jessica to make her sister pass all the subjects and here now, her sister offered her..to play game?

 

 "I'm sorry, Yoona, but I'm not here to play with you. I'm in here to teach you and make you pass the final exam." Yuri denied firmly.

 

"That's why," Yoona replied with a cocky grin plastered in her face, "You want to teach me, change me, make me pass the final exam but I don't WANT to do it. How about some agreement?" Yoona asked again, couldn't let her playfully grin on her face and it made Yuri irritated a bit. 

 

"What agreement?" 

 

"It's simple. You and me play a game, if you are the winner, you can tell me what you want." Yoona smiled, while Yuri just frowned as a response.

 

"No, no. There's no time for playing, I won't do such an unimportant things." Yuri refused to say yes, of course, she must be out of her mind if she say yes.

 

"Please?" Yoona pleaded, "I'll be a good student, you can even prove the result to Sica-unnie!"

 

"...Are you sure? You're not lying to me right?" Yuri asked, unsure with Yoona's offer. "What if I can't?"

 

"Don't worry, I'm not stupid you know, I always keep my promise, and if you can't, of course you must stop and quit for being my lecturer, and lemme do whatever I want to." Yoona giggled, "So? What is your answer...Ms Kwon?"

 

"No, no, NO. My answer is still the same!" Yuri rejected, she was having a hard time with this new girl, and her 'game', she was actually curious about it.

 

"Fine then, you can leave my room." Yoona said coldly as she shooed the older girl to get out from her face.

 

"What the!? I'm here to teach you!" 

 

"I'm just giving you two choices, if you don't want to play with me, then go NOW. My unnie will know that you're failed in your first day as my damn lecturer!" Yoona shouted a bit.

 

"Fine, fine! Tell me your request!" Yuri challenged, finally losing her patience for this girl.

 

"Good decision." Yoona grinned as she went towards the older girl, placing herself in front of Yuri. Yuri let out of gulp as Yoona slowly approaching her and tell her to come closer. 

 

"So what game is it?"

 

"Actually, it's not a game, it's more like a dare." Yoona smiled, earning a groan from the older girl.

 

"What!? you're lying to me!" Yuri shook her head in disbelief and crossed her arms tightly. The younger girl just smirked as she placed her index finger in front of , shaking it. 

 

"Tsk, there are no difference anyway. Do you want to know or not?" 

 

"Tell me." Yuri sighed in defeat, she prepared to listen to her student's request. "What is it?"

 

"Alright. It's about my sister."

 

"Sica? what about her?" Yuri asked, totally clueless with Yoona's information. A dare with involving Jessica, her own sister? 

 

"You should..." Yoona spoke slowly, she couldn't hide her smirk as she saw Yuri who was waiting for her answer. "Should I tell you or not?" She teased.

 

"JUST TELL ME!" Yuri yelled, made the younger girl's eyes rounded in shock. "You're the one who start it!"

 

"Woah, easy, Kwon Yuri," Yoona shook her hand and grinned. "I'm just teasing you a bit. Beside, after this we should get more closer since I'll keep watching you when you do this dare, right?"

 

"Right, right." Yuri rolled her eyes, "Now please would you kindly tell me what's the dare about?"

 

"Okay." Yoona smiled, her eyes were now looking at her lecturer straightly. "Listen carefully, I want you to..."

 

"Yes?" Yuri asked as she came closer towards the younger girl, "To what?"

 

"Make my sister date someone."

 

"W-what?" Yuri's eyes widened in shock. "Make your sister...date someone? Why?"

 

"You don't need to know why, just do it. You're her close friend aren't you? It's not a hard job to do." Yoona grinned.

 

"I can't! I just met her yesterday after a long time yet you're still expecting me to do this!?" Yuri shook her head vigorously.

 

"That's fine if you can't, I win this game anyway." Yoona whistled, making the older one pissed.

 

"Yah! That's so..unfair!" Yuri argued, "Fine, I'll do this! Satisfied? I'll make Sica date someone and WIN this stupid game!" She said proudly, didn't like being lose to the younger one. 

 

"Nice, Kwon Yuri," Yoona let out a small laugh, she was a bit surprised with her lecturer's behavior who was still the same as her, still like a whining child. "I'll give you six months, that's the same time before my final exam come. If you win, I'll be good student, but if you LOSE..." Yoona faked a cough, "I'll never attend my final exam and my sister will assume you as fail lecturer. Agree?"

 

"Six months? Ha, that's easy! Agree!" Yuri grinned, knowing that she still had much time to do her plan, she had many guy friends and she was sure Jessica will fall for one of her friends.

 

"Easy, right? But let me finish my words first." Yoona chuckled, earning a nod from the older girl who was looking at her, waiting for her other explanation.

 

"It has to be a girl."

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"Yes," Yoona smirked, "You didn't misheard it."

 

"You have to make my sister date a girl, Kwon Yuri."

 

 

----

 

 

"Yuri, how's my sister?" Jessica asked as Yuri stepped out from Yoona's room and walked to her. "She's a trouble isn't it?"

 

"N-no. She's alright." Yuri stammered a bit as she saw Jessica who wanted to know the progress on the first day.

 

"You should make my sister date a woman."

 

"What!? you think that's easy!?"

 

"Why? You're the one who say it. Don't ask for the reason. Just do it and prove it to me."

 

"Err.. Yoona, just for your information, I'm dating a girl too."

 

"Good! That's just make this dare getting more easy, correct? Now leave my room."

 

 

Biting her lip, Yuri was starting think about Jessica's unexplained story earlier, that she had dated a girl once. Maybe there was a chance for her to make Jessica fall for a girl again, but remembering how Jessica spoke up, seemed like she didn't even want to date a girl anymore..or it was just her feelings? Oh my, things turned unexpectedly for her, and if only she could turn back the time...

 

"Yuri?" Jessica stared at her friend suspiciously, snapping her train of thought. "What are you thinking about?"

 

"No! I'm just thinking...your sister is a good student." Yuri didn't really mean to say that but it just plooped from naturally.

 

"Really?" Jessica asked in disbelief. "She didn't tell you to do something weird, right?"

 

"Make my sister date a girl."

 

"Of course NOT!" Yuri shook her hand vigorously, which just keep making Jessica's curiosity grew. "Your sister is very kind! she did what I told her!" Yuri lied, and she was supposed to be shy at her own lie. What she told Jessica was exactly the opposite. She did what Yoona told her about and it was going to mess Jessica's life.

 

"If you tell that..okay, then." Jessica nodded, even she still couldn't believe the fact that her sister was so 'kind' with her new lecturer. "You may go home now. You still have a business right?." Jessica said as she handed Yuri's phone to her, wanting to know the younger girl's reaction. "Someone calls you, you left this phone in here. I guess it's important."

 

"Gosh, she called me many times!" Yuri stared at her phone and looking at Tiffany's name on it. "Thank you, Jessica!"

 

"Who?" Jessica asked, testing the younger girl.

 

"My girlfriend." Yuri sighed,"I need to go home now before she's getting mad again. By the way, don't forget to come to my house tomorrow! I'll give my address to you by phone." 

 

"Oh..christmas party, right? I almost forget about it." Jessica sighed, didn't know if she should come or not. If she came, she would see her again, and it's not what she's expecting for. She was afraid that she couldn't hide her feelings in front of all of them.

 

"What party?" Yoona asked as she stood behind her sister. Jessica let out a gasp and quickly turned to her.

 

"You startled me!"

 

"Ah-hah, that's not my fault," Yoona shrugged, "What party, unnie?"

 

"Yuri wants me and you to come to her christmas party in her own house." Jessica explained,"So you should come."

 

"Yeah, you should come." Yuri said without even looking at Yoona. She still felt uneasy as she remembered their agreement. 

 

Yoona let out a small chuckle, amused with her lecturer's reaction,"Really? do you want me to go there? You like you didn't want me."

 

"No! of course I want you to go to my party! I don't even want to start the party before you come!" Yuri blurted out, staring at Yoona with the most shocking expression, while Jessica just looked on them weirdly, wondered why they seemed kinda close already for their first meeting.

 

"Okay, I'll come then." Yoona nodded, somehow she was trying to hold her laugh, noticing how funny her new lecturer was.

 

Kwon Yuri, huh...

 

Let's see how you'll do my dare.

 

 

---

 

"I'm home!" Yuri said as she spotted Tiffany with her friend, Taeyeon who was decorating their home with some cute ornaments. She stared at Taeyeon, who was picking the ornament and began wondering if she should pair her with Jessica or not...would Jessica like this girl? But she didn't even know if Taeyeon was straight or not. She shook her head, maybe it was too fast to find a girl for Jessica.

 

"What took you so long?" Tiffany asked, her eyes were still lingering on the christmas tree.

 

"You've already known." Yuri answered, "My first job, Fany. Remember?"

 

"But you didn't even accept my calls!" Tiffany rolled her eyes,"Instead someone else accepted my calls!"

 

"Someone?" Both Yuri and Taeyeon looked on each other, didn't understand what Tiffant meant. "You mean..Jessica?"

 

"Jessica!? who is that? Yuri, are you cheating with her!?" Taeyeon mouthed "omo" as she jumped in conclusion.

 

"Yah! she's not and I'm not cheating!" Yuri said, giving the older a glare. Then she turned into Tiffany again. "Look, fany, I left it on the table, and I don't know if she accepted your calls.."

 

"That's fine, please just don't make me worried next time." Tiffany sighed, so Yuri didn't know if Jessica was the one who called her. She wanted to know about Jessica more, but she didn't find the proper question to ask Yuri more. She felt she wanted to ask why Jessica called her, but it could only increase her curiosity.

 

"So were you two talking on the phone?" Yuri asked suddenly, but this time with a smile.

 

"I don't know, I didn't even talk to her because I thought it was wrong number." Tiffany lied. "Why?"

 

"Oh, that means I should introduce you two again tomorrow." Yuri stated happily.

 

"You should introduce to me too!" Taeyeon whined, receiving a pinch from Tiffany who was glaring at her.

 

"Tomorrow?" Tiffany raised her eyebrow, receiving a nod from her girlfriend.

 

"I invited Jessica and her sister to our party. The more people we invite, it'll be exciting party isn't it?"

 

---

 

A/N : Just returned from my trip, sorry for updating super late :( I hope you haven't forgotten my story ;_;

Thank you for reading and commenting readers, I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^ JeTi in the next chapter!