Her call

Secret Love Affair

Chapter 5.

 

"Fany-ah, how about this?" Taeyeon asked as she brought some Christmas stuff on her hand. They had been hunting many cute ornaments for the party but still hadn't found what they wanted. Looking at her friend who didn't even take a glance on her, Taeyeon rolled her eyes before slapped Tiffany's arm playfully.

 

"Yah! Fanyy I'm asking you!" 

 

"Mm yeah Tae. It's cute." Tiffany replied randomly, her eyes were still focusing on her phone. She was wondering why Yuri didn't answer her call at all. Was she still teaching her student?

 

"T-I-P-P-A-N-Y H-W-A-N-G" Taeyeon spelled her name clearly. Her nostrils were getting bigger as she looked on Tiffany with her anger eyes."Is your phone more important than ME?? HMM? Since when you become addicted to that thing?"

 

"Yahhh Tae Tae!" Tiffany raised her voice as her phone was snatched with her mad friend. Taeyeon took it before she looked on the screen with her narrowed eyes. Tiffany could only sighed as she looked on Taeyeon's usual behavior. She had always like that.

 

"So Yuri is more important than me huhhh?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes and shut Tiffany's phone. The younger girl's eyes widened and her right hand tying to grab her phone from the older one, but it was failed. "WHAT is more important? friendship or loveeee??"

 

"Tae Tae!" Tiffany frowned, "I was just asking Yuri if she want to buy something. And for your stupid question, I chose both. NOW Give it to me!" She glared fiercely and within a second the older girl let out a gulp , quickly giving it back into the latter. 

 

"Okay, okay. So what she want to buy?" Taeyeon crossed her arms.

 

"That's it! She didn't answer my call." Tiffany sighed, "And I was wondering why she rejected my call once."

 

"She rejected your call?" This time, it's Taeyeon turn to be shocked. "Well, based on my theory, the girl who didn't answer a call more than three times can be assumed as CHEATING."

 

"Yah she won't do that!" Tiffany answered, pinching Taeyeon's cheeks violently, receiving a loud whimper from the older girl.

 

"Damn you're so rude, Ppany. I'm just wondering too!" Taeyeon replied back as she holding her redden cheeks tightly. "So do you know where is she now?"

 

"Of course I know! she is-" Tiffany stopped. "She's in her student's house, I think."

 

"What? didn't know if she has a student now." Taeyeon smirked, "I guess this is her first job in Korea, eh?"

 

"You're right. She's teaching her friend's sister right now." Tiffany answered. "It's her friend's request and she couldn't say no to her."

 

"Oh!" Taeyeon replied excitedly, "Based on my theory, I guess it's her close friend isn't it?"

 

"Stop your damn "based on my theory", Tae Tae! You're making me confused!" Tiffany glared at her and wanted to pinch the older girl's cheeks once again when her phone was suddenly ringing again. She quickly looked on the caller which was Yuri. Tiffany accepted it and smiled, looking at Taeyeon with satisfied smile.

 

"Yuri?" Tiffany said throughout the phone, "I called you many times! Why didn't you-"

 

"Tiffany."

 

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrow as the voice she was listening didn't belong to Yuri, but the voice was too familiar to her. "Who are you?"

 

"How are you?" The voice asked, neglecting Tiffany's question.

 

"Who are..you?" Tiffany asked once again, she was getting impatient waiting for the caller' answer. Taeyeon just  looked on her weirdly, she wanted to ask her what happened, but she chose to stay still.

 

"It's Jessica." 

 

Tiffany felt herself froze as she heard her voice. Abruptly shutting the call and turning off her phone, she was still standing in there, ignoring Taeyeon who was waiting for her explanation. Her curiosity faded and her expression changed. She should know at the first time that the familiar voice belonged to her, Jessica Jung. She just didn't know because she had forgotten that voice in a long time.

 

"Who was that?" Taeyeon questioned, curiosity was haunting her mind. 

 

Tiffany shook her head and smiled. "Wrong number."

 

"But You've mentioned Yuri's name earlier." Taeyeon stared at her confusingly.

 

"I thought it was Yuri. I was wrong." Tiffany sighed, her mind was still thinking about their conversation earlier.

 

So it was really her, Yuri's childhood friend who was asking for her help to teach her sister. It was..really Jessica Jung, her ex-girlfriend.

 

Why Jessica called her? and how could she was using Yuri's phone?

 

And as long Tiffany wanted to keep the question in her mind, she just couldn't. She wanted to make sure and asked Yuri when they got in home.

 

 

--

 

Jessica dropped the phone once again, on the table. She stared at the phone blankly, still in awe how she brave herself to call Tiffany. Her heart was still beating so quick as she finally heard Tiffany's voice after a long time.

She let out a deep sigh, blaming herself why she must used Yuri's phone to call Tiffany. She felt so stupid and she knew that she shouldn't let Tiffany to hear her voice again. Their relationship had ended and she knew she was forgotten by her. She knew that she was so egoist but she just couldn't bear herself. She was really missing that voice. Even just a bit, she really wanted to hear it.

 

Jessica clicked on Yuri's phone again, staring at her ex-lover's smiling picture. She was relief as she knew that Tiffany had move on and chose Yuri to be her lover, but still, half of her heart didn't want to let Tiffany with another woman. It was all pure jealously and the fact that she was Yuri's girlfriend didn't help her either.

 

Yes, she was still in love with her. As long she wanted to refuse her feelings, she just couldn't.

 

But it was her choice. She was the one who left Tiffany in the past and broke her heart. 

 

Now she just could take all the pain that she caused and save it to herself.

 

Slowly, she closed her picture and flipped Yuri's phone.

 

I'm sorry, Tiffany.

 

 

---

 

 

A/N : It's LATE already, but...since I update today, I just want to say : MERRY CHRISTMAS, READERS! \(^^\) 

btw YoonYul absolutely in the next chapter! and JeTi too!