Memories

Secret Love Affair

Chapter 2.

 

"How's Yoona?"

 

Jessica turned around to see her father who was approaching her with a a short smile. She then rotated her body again and decided to focus reading her book. She was obviously didn't want to meet anyone after a fight with Yoona. The thought of it made her pissed.

 

"She's fine." She answered calmly, ignoring her father's presence.

 

"I heard she skipped the class again. Should I send her to America?" Her father, Mr Jung smirking as he looked on Jessica who was turning her body again. Her face turned serious and firm.

 

"You didn't need to do that. Or other else she will never want to see my face anymore." 

 

"Oh, you two are fighting again?" His father shook his head and sat on the girl's couch, crossing his arms. "Maybe I should send her there so she'll be like you. You two are totally different. She's so wild. She can't be tamed at all. That makes you my favorite daughter, Sooyeon."

 

"Dad." Jessica sighed, trying to hold her patience. There was again, he always differentiate them. Even he was praising her, she didn't like it at all. Yoona was her only sister and she loved her so much till she couldn't bear to hear anyone who were humiliating her.

 

"I think we must understand her too. She doesn't want to go to college." Jessica tried to defend her sister, but it made Mr Jung's anger grew more.

 

"Shut up. Whatever her dream is, it's all bull." Mr Jung shook his head again, his pupils grew more bigger and Jessica knew that her dad was really mad. "All she need to do is follow my command like you!"

 

"Fine...but please give her a chance one more time, dad." Jessica begged. There's no way getting more argue with him, it just added more fuel to his anger. "This time, she'll be more serious in college. I promise."

 

"I'll keep your words." Mr Jung said as he stood up. This time he was more calm because Jessica didn't insult him anymore. He pulled the cab of the door and turned around her silent daughter again.

 

"I want to see the result. The sooner the better."

 

--------

 

 

"Jessica, what happen? You look..weird." Sunny said as she giving a slap in her best friend's shoulder to wake her up. She had been spotting her spacing out again and again.

 

"No. I guess I'm just over thinking again." Jessica sighed, she was thinking over her father's command earlier as they waited for Sunny's friends in the cafe to come. Jessica looked at her watch before looked on Sunny who was too busy to look on the menu, wanting to order her favorite drink.

 

"Where's your friend?"

 

"She's a bit late." Sunny explained. "Don't worry, she's a nice woman. You two will get along soon."

 

"All I need is her help to teach my sister." Jessica replied, "But now looking at her lateness, I doubt she can do this job."

 

"Oh, come on, Jessica! She just returned to Korea yesterday. She must be busy." Sunny rolled her eyes.

 

"Do you think she can do this job?" Jessica ignored her friend's answer.

 

"Of course! she'll be a great lecturer for Yoona! She's experienced! She has graduated from America. I bet she can!" Sunny answered 

 

"America?" Jessica asked, staring at her friend. "Really?"

 

"Excuse me?"

 

Both Jessica and Sunny turned around the woman who was calling them. She stood in front of them and giving a nods. Jessica's eyes quickly observed the woman's appearance from the top to the bottom. She was wearing brown tailored coat and Jessica could see a black clutch was hanging on her shoulder.

Black haired, tanned skin. She was too familiar to her. Like she hadn't met her in a long time.

 

And in the same time, the girl who was standing in front of them looked so surprised as she stared into Jessica.

 

Wait...

 

Is she...

 

"Y-yuri? Kwon Yuri?"

 

"Jessica? Jessica Jung? I'm not wrong right? Oh my god!"

 

Sunny blinked as she stared at both of her friends who were hugging each other. She didn't expect them to know each other. "So you two know each other?" She asked as Yuri and Jessica released from each other.

 

"Yes!" Yuri answered happily. "Sica is my childhood friend! So you're the one who asked me to teach your sister!? what a coincidence!"

 

Jessica giggled as she sat and motioned her childhood friend to sit along with her. "Same with me. I didn't expect that Sunny's friend is you."

 

"You've changed a lot, Sica!" Yuri was still in awe as she stared at the brown haired girl, her old friend when she was in elementary school. Now she has turned into a beautiful woman. 

 

"You too." Jessica couldn't help but smile. "There's so many things I want to tell you."

 

"Me too! You should come to my home next time, promise?!" Yuri asked, but only receiving a giggle from the latter. 

 

"Yah yah why are you laughing?" Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

"Still the same Yuri." Jessica chuckled, remembering how Yuri had always used "promise" word when they were playing in the past.

 

"Yah, you two! Don't ignore me!" Sunny pouted. "We're in here to talk about Yoona!"

 

"Sorry, bunny." Yuri tried to hold her smile. "Who's Yoona by the way?"

 

"My sister." Jessica replied, "I need your help to teach her, Yuri. I'm glad it's you."

 

"Of course I'll help you! Don't worry!" Yuri said, giving Jessica a thumbs. "Is she cute?"

 

"Yah Yuri! you're dating right now! I'll tell her if you do something to Yoona!" Sunny threatened her.

 

"Her...?" Jessica felt couldn't hold her curiosity to ask. She got a short smile from Yuri before she gave the answer.

 

"Yes. I'm dating a girl right now. Is there something wrong with that, Sica?" Yuri asked carefully.

 

"No." Jessica felt her heart slowly starting to race. She just found that her old friend was actually like her. Both of them like girls. She felt relief because she wasn't the only one who felt this way. "I'm fine with it."

 

Sunny looked on Jessica who didn't say anything after she answered. She knew that there are rumors that she was dating a girl when she was in America but they're broke up afterwards, but she didn't have enough brave to ask her friend. She didn't want to dig her past either.

 

"W-where's your girlfriend, Yuri-ah? you said you want to introduce her.." Sunny tried to change the topic.

 

"Ah, yes. I almost forgot about it. Unfortunately, she said that she couldn't come because she's still in her parents house." Yuri sighed. "Maybe next time I'll introduce her to you."

 

"Oh, I see. It''s fine, though." Sunny nodded in understanding. "So, Jessica, when Yuri can start to be Yoona's lecturer? They should know each other first. I doubt Yoona agreed about this." She sighed.

 

"You can go to my house tomorrow, Yuri." Jessica smiled. "You'll have hard time with her, but I beg you, Yuri. Please be patient with my sister."

 

"Okay, I'll try my best." Yuri answered, even though she started getting worried, thinking how's Jessica's sister looks like. Was she really..hard to teach?

 

But whatever it was, she really wanted to do this job.

 

Her mind was full of curiosity.

 

She couldn't wait for tomorrow.

 

---

 

"Fany-ah?" Yuri called as she opened the door. It was 7 p.m, after she spent her time with talk to Sunny and Jessica. Didn't get any sign from Tiffany, she decided to make her way towards their bedroom. She smiled as she saw Tiffany who was sleeping on the couch. She dropped her clutch on the desk before she took a blanket in their bed and approached the sleeping girl.

 

Wrapping the blanket around the sleeping girl's body, she sat beside her and caressed her cheeks as she watched her sleep. 

 

She must be tired after meeting her parents, Yuri thought. But not too long after that, she felt Tiffany's hand grabbed hers. She stared into the older girl's eyes who was still closed. Slowly, she heard she murmured of something.

 

"Don't leave..."

 

Yuri smiled weakly as she heard that, she was getting used to it. It was something Tiffany said when she was sleeping with her. She knew that Tiffany still hadn't forgotten about her past, even she didn't know who owned Tiffany's heart until now, because the older girl had never told her about it.

 

She decided to bury Tiffany's past as deep as she could, making her forget about it and promised to Tiffany that she'll start a new life with her, as her girlfriend.

 

"Pabo, who'll leave you?" Yuri answered, almost inaudibly. But she was shocked as Tiffany's grip tightened around her waist. She could feel the sleeping's girl body began shuddering. Yuri looked her in the face and saw how the tears began streaming in Tiffany's eyes.

 

"Fany? what's wrong?" Yuri tried to wake her up. "Fany!" She shook her shoulder. 

 

"Y-yuri." Tiffany awoke, opening her eyes. "I'm fine. I guess I just got a bad dream."

 

Yuri quickly took a glass of warm water and handed it to Tiffany and sat again beside her, trying to calm her. "You're okay? really?"

 

"Yes." Tiffany replied. "How's your meeting?"

 

"It's good." Yuri replied happily. "I met Sunny and her friend, and you know? Sunny's friend who was asking me for help is my childhood friend!" She said with so much enthusiasm.

 

"Oh, what a coincidence!" Tiffany said, holding the glass tightly. "Who is it, Yuri?"

 

"It's Jessica Jung, my friend when I was in elementary school!" Yuri answered, "I'll introduce you to her and Sunny next tim-" She stopped and shrieked as she heard a sound of glass smashing against the floor.

She looked down, finding the glass which Tiffany holding earlier was scattered on the ground. She then quickly looked on Tiffany again, finding the girl was shuddering. Her hand couldn't stop shaking as she heard that name. She felt her knees weakened.

 

Is that really a coincidence?

 

 

--

 

 

To be Continued-

 

A/N : YoonYul will meet each other soon~ thanks for supporting me! love u all ^^