Unexpected

Secret Love Affair

 

Chapter 3.

 

 

Jessica

 

Jessica Jung

 

Is that really a coincidence?

 

Is that really her? or it was someone else who had the same name as her?

 

Tiffany really wanted to ask Yuri about this, but she didn't have a courage. She didn't have a courage to open her past anymore. She couldn't imagine how the things would turn out if it was really her. 

 

She was someone Tiffany wish that she wouldn't meet her anymore.

 

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked, her hand held Tiffany's hand while the other trying to capture every pieces of glass that was scattered on the floor. She gathered all of it before threw it into the trash bin. She then walked around her girlfriend who was still shaking. Her eyes were shut. Yuri took a hold of Tiffany's hand and waiting for her patiently.

 

"I'm sorry." Tiffany apologized as she finally opened her eyes. She looked at her worried girlfriend and gave her weak smile. There's no way she could tell Yuri about this. She had buried all her past and she didn't want to dig it anymore, even just a bit. 

 

Yuri placed her hand on Tiffany's head, softly brushing her palm against it. "Why are you apologizing? Is there a problem? You can tell me."

 

"No, I guess I'm just too tired. I need a rest. I'm sorry. I haven't told you about my meeting with mom and dad earlier." She answered as she planted a quick kiss in Yuri's cheeks, trying to assure her girlfriend and make her stop to worry about her.

 

"It's fine! You can tell me tomorrow, okay? You should sleep now, Fany-ah." Yuri said as she pulled her girlfriend's hand slowly. Tiffany just nodded and let herself being dragged into the bed. She didn't want to think about coincidence or any else. All she wanted for now just a sleep.

 

And trying to forget the memories that kept haunting her, dy by day.

 

---

 

 

 

"Good morning! I'll be your lecturer for now-AISH! this is wrong!" Yuri scratched her hair mercilessly as she was fail many times to practice her speech on the mirror.

She sighed and slumped herself on the seat, taking a glance on the clock worriedly. In just one hour she would meet Jessica's sister and she hadn't felt ready yet. She looked on the mirror again and took a deep breath.

 

"Hello! My name is Kwon Yuri and I'll be your lecturer. I hope we can be friends-Yah! this isn't right at all! I'm her lecturer, not friend!!" Yuri rolled her eyes and was going to say it all loud again but she stopped as she looked on her girlfriend behind her on the mirror. 

Tiffany giggled throughout the mirror. She brought a cup of tea and placed it on the table."Good morning, my teacher." She teased. "What can I do for you today?" 

 

"Yah, Tiffany. Stop teasing me." Yuri was blushing madly. Tiffany came towards her and fixed her messy hair. "That's because you keep practicing like that. You're so funny." Tiffany couldn't stop giggle and Yuri smiled looked on her girlfriend, noticing that she wasn't like last night anymore. She was actually in a good mood.

 

Yuri straightened herself once again before she took the tea and drank until finished. "I am going to meet Jessica's sister today! That's why I need to be perfect! I don't want to make Jessica unsatisfied!" She said it aloud, didn't notice the change expression on Tiffany's face. 

 

Tiffany felt her heart throbbing as she heard Jessica's name being called again, but she chose to ignore it. She felt it was unbelievable if it was her. But even though it was really her, she didn't want to know. It was all enough for her. 

 

"And what do you want to do today? Sorry I can't accompany you, Fany." Yuri sighed.

 

Tiffany shrugged. "I guess I'll go shopping with Taeyeon today. It's almost Christmas and I want to buy some Christmas stuff. "Do you want something to buy?"

 

"Taeyeon? Why her?" Yuri rolled her eyes, didn't like the face that her girlfriend was going to go with that girl. She knew that Taeyeon was one of Tiffany's close friend, but she never like her since their first meeting. She didn't even know why, she was just thinking that Taeyeon had always liked to influence Tiffany in a bad way. Like how she told Tiffany to break up with her and find a hot guy. Even she and Tiffany often getting into a fight because of her.

 

"Oh come on Yuri," Tiffany begged, "You know I don't have any friend except her in here..we just want to go shopping! Please?"

 

Yuri let out a defeated sigh as she looked on her girlfriend who was pleading to go with her friend. "Okay, okay. Just go." She didn't have any reason to say no.

 

"Thank you!" Tiffany beamed and kissed her girlfriend's cheeks, showing her care ness. "Now I have to change. Get out!"

 

Yuri just shook her head as she headed out from her room. She just hoped Taeyeon didn't make a trouble this time.

 

---

 

 

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

 

"Coming!" Jessica shouted, rushing into the door and pulled the cab of the door in a second. Yuri smiled as the door was revealed.

 

"Hi, Sica. I'm relief I'm not going into a wrong house. Hehe!" She laughed.

 

"You didn't tell me first if you want to come here." Jessica rolled her eyes and motioned her childhood friend to step in. Yuri nodded and followed the older girl, looking around Jessica's home. "You just live with your sister in here?" Yuri asked, her eyes were still scanning throughout the room. It was large but it wasn't too neat. She chuckled, knowing that the lazy princess hadn't changed yet since their childhood times. Jessica had always been the lazy child who didn't like to clean her own room. And it hadn't changed at all until now.

 

"Yeah. Why?" Jessica simply answered.

 

"It was too..large for two person." Yuri looked on Jessica and received a long stare before she finally got a soft chuckle from her friend. 

 

"Well..sometimes dad visited us.." Jessica walked towards the kitchen to take some of drinks and brought it to Yuri. Yuri couldn't stop giggle, remembering the fact that Jessica couldn't even make a cup of tea. She couldn't even take a look for a second to the kitchen. "Yah I don't find something funny in here, Kwon Yuri."

 

"Aniyo, Sica." Yuri let out a big grin. "You haven't changed at all. Where are Yoonie by the way? I want to see her."

 

"It's not Yoonie, Yuri-ah." Jessica rolled her eyes. She motioned Yuri to take a seat beside her. "It's Yoona."

 

"Yes, yes! Yoona! sorry I'm just too excited! But it would be more cuter if her name is Yoonie!" Yuri giggled, "Where is she?"

 

Jessica moved her view into her sister's room, she sighed, knowing that she hadn't awaken yet. "She's still sleeping like a log." 

 

Yes, it was usual for Yoona to wake up late in every morning and Jessica had always force her eyes to open with slamming her with a pillow or sometimes tickled her.

 

"I see. It's still morning anyway..how about..we chat for a while as we wait for her?" Yuri asked eagerly. "We haven't talked in a longggg time! I'm still missing you!"

 

"Good idea!" Jessica answered, she was excited too as well. 

 

"So...when I'm going to get your invitation?" Yuri smirked, but the older girl didn't get what her meant. "What...invitation?" Jessica asked, totally dumbfounded.

 

"Aigoo...of course your wedding invitation, pabo! What else? you're not getting any younger!" Yuri shrugged, her smile curved inwards as she saw Jessica's face turned into the awkward one.

 

"Yah I'm still 24 next year." Jessica flushed, she was totally being clumsy as she was seeking for the answer. " And I don't even have one!"

 

"What? You're lying!" Yuri continued to stare at her in disbelief. "It was unbelievable to know that you're still single! You must have too many choices right?"

 

Unconciously, Jessica bit her own lips. She couldn't answer the truth. She wanted to tell Yuri that she was same with her, but she just couldn't. It was her past and she didn't want to repeat and recall it anymore.

 

Now she was only a normal girl who was seeking of the right man to get married, like her father had always told.

 

"And why are you so interested with my love story? Don't tell me that you're interested with me? but sorry I'm not going to open the registration now." Jessica replied, slightly joking. 

 

"Yah! I'm just asking! you're always too secretive to me! And just for information, I'm loyal to my girlfriend!" Yuri crossed her arms, but she could only stared at Jessica blankly as she received a laugh from the older girl.

 

"You're still the same, Yuri-ah. Couldn't take my joke." She joked, "Oh, so you're a loyal type? Who is the lucky girl? Tell me, tell me." Jessica asked with curiosity.

 

"Well, we met before I'm graduated from my college..." Yuri blushed. "Aish! Long story, Jessica. I'll just introduce you to her next time! Oh-How about...this christmas??"

 

"Christmas?" Jessica asked, raising her eyebrow. "You have a party?"

 

"Yeah, just a little party because my Fany always wants it." Yuri answered and smiled. "So do you want to come?"

 

"Fany...?" 

 

"Yes, my Fany! Why?" Yuri asked, but she was being ignored with the latter.

 

"Jessica?" Yuri asked as she shook her palm in front of Jessica's face. "What are you thinking of? Again, still the same Sica! always spacing out like idiot!" She teased back.

 

Shaking her head, Jessica erased all her futile thought. It wasn't use when all of the sudden her face appeared in her mind. She just couldn't help it. "Sorry, what did you ask earlier?"

 

 

"Oh my god, Sica. I'm inviting you to the party! oh come on, we haven't met in a long time and you can't use any excuse to reject my offer!"

 

"Anyway, who are going to go to your party?" Jessica asked again. 

 

"I'll invite Sunny and her friends, and one of Fany's close friend." Yuri frowned at the thought of Taeyeon. "You can't say NO, Sica!"

 

"Looks great." Jessica smiled as Sunny's name being mentioned. "Okay, I'll come."

 

Maybe I'll just come with Yoona with Sunny.

 

"Great, baby." Yuri smiled as her wish was fulfilled. "Don't worry, she's a nice person. You'll like her, I'm sure of it."

 

 

 

--- 

To be Continued

 

 

A/N : Annyeong readers! \(^^)/ sorry I couldn't update because there were some errors with my account! :P I said YoonYul will meet each other soon but not in THIS chapter. And JeTi haven't met yet. Slow pace huh? :(

And this is boring chapter btw =_=" lol but thank you for waiting my fics! see you in the next chapter :DDD