Fate

Secret Love Affair

Chapter 1.

 

"Wake up you brat!" Jessica slammed the pillow against her sister's face with all her strength. There's no choice in her mind other than used a violence to wake her very lazy sister, Yoona or she would be sleeping for a day in there like a cat.

 

"Unnie! you're so mean to me!" Yoona shouted as she took the pillow from her face before she tried to slam it back to Jessica, but it was failed.

 

"You're the one who made a trouble! you're embarrassing me you know!?" Jessica cried as she began attacking her sister with the pillow again. She was embarrassed to the max when she got a info from Sunny, one of Yoona's lecturer on this morning.

 

And as always, Sunny reported her that Yoona had always skipped her class. She didn't know how to deal with her sister anymore. She was embarrassed, really embarrassed.

 

"Yah! what did I do to you!? Get out off me!" Yoona replied with a louder voice as she tried to struggle from Jessica's attack.

 

"What did you do, you said!? oh god.." Jessica shook her head. "Sunny told me that you've skipped her class again." Her last statement made the younger girl widened her eyes.

 

Oh crap.

 

"I, I can explain about that, unnie-" 

 

"There's no reason anymore. I won't forgive you this time. Do you know if you do that once again, you can't attend the final exam?" Jessica raised her voice, and that time Yoona felt her body shiver, a sign that her sister was really mad this time.

 

 

"But-I don't even about that!" She defended.

 

"Don't pretend like you don't know anything, Yoona. I've tired off all this . Dad sent me to here to take care of you!" Jessica gritted her teeth.

 

"I know, I know, I understand!" Yoona replied, "But I never want to go to college."

 

"Whatever. This is your last chance. If you do that again, I'll report this to dad. He'll definitely send you to America." Jessica said firmly, but her threaten wasn't enough to Yoona this time.

 

The younger girl was exploded as she heard her sister's statement.

 

"America? I still remember how dad forced you to go there! and now after you've returned to Korea, your attitude has changed into freaking one and I DON'T WANT to be like you!! YOU'RE WEIRD!! You're so different from Jessica that I know before!!"

 

Jessica's hand curled into a fist as she heard a sound of the door being slammed harshly. 

 

This wasn't because of her dad who forced her to be there.

 

She was actually happy when she was in America.

 

But something happened in there and changed it all.

 

 

---

 

 

"How long you're gonna stay with your ipad? seriously." Tiffany rolled her eyes as she watched her girlfriend, Yuri who was busy clicking on her gadget. She knew really well that her girlfriend couldn't be disturbed when she was concentrating on one thing.

 

So she sighed and made her way towards the mini kitchen and took a bottle of wine before she poured it on the glass and drank it all.

But before she could finish it, she felt a hot air surrounding her slim neck. She hissed as she found Yuri was trying to kiss her neck.

She sighed before she pushed the younger girl in on motion. Too bad she wasn't aroused at all.

 

"Aww my baby is mad?" Yuri chuckled as she tried to approach her girlfriend again. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you, Fany."

 

"Just sleep with your ipad tonight. I'm not going to sleep with a girl who is choosing her ipad over me." Tiffany pushed her again.

 

"Okay, stop pushing me." Yuri rolled her eyes. "We've returned from America and now we're fighting again? Fine, I'll tell you." She explained as she looked on Tiffany who was drinking again.

 

"Sunny just sent me an email." She said, "She told me that I could start my work as a lecturer as soon as possible."

 

"So?" Tiffany asked and turned around.

 

"So she wanted to meet me, along with one of her close friend tomorrow. I heard her friend wanted to ask me to be her sister's lecturer."

 

Tiffany raised her eyebrow in confusion. Sunny's friend wanted Yuri to be her sister's lecturer?

 

"That means her sister is a trouble student...?" she asked.

 

"Maybe." Yuri answered with a smile. "I'll try my best, so you should come too tomorrow, along with me."

 

"What!? I don't have a business in there!" Tiffany retorted, she wasn't in the mood to meet anyone. They had just returned to Korea and all she wanted to do was get enough sleep.

 

"Oh, come on. I want to introduce you, Fany." Yuri assured her, "It won't take a long time, I'm sure."

 

"No."

 

"You should say yes." Yuri sighed as she grabbed Tiffany's face to look at her. "Because you've promised me to be serious in this relationship."

 

Tiffany looked on her stubborn girlfriend in the eyes. She knew really well if Yuri was so damn serious about her words. No one could beat her stubbornness when she was like this.

 

"Fine. I say YES." Tiffany sighed in defeat as she sat on the bed. "I'll come tomorrow after meeting my parents."

 

"That's my girl." Yuri replied happily as she jumped on the bed. She took her blanket and turned into the quiet girl in front of her. "Now let's go to sleep."

 

Tiffany followed her girlfriend, sliding around her blanket and tried to go sleep that night. But strange, she didn't feel sleepy at all. She felt weird since it was the first day in the Korea after a long time she had been staying in America for her college. She couldn't wait for tomorrow at the time to meet her parents, telling everything about her daily life in America.

Thinking about it, her heart was beating so fast as the girl's name suddenly appeared in her mind. She didn't know why after two years she still couldn't forget that name. Her name was still lingering on her mind. No, her name was already stuck in her heart.

 

Jessica.

 

That was the only person she wish she didn't meet at Korea.

 

 

---

 

To be Continued.

 

First chapter! hope I won't make you all confused. :P