Chapter 9

Maknae's Love

Your POV

After feeding the medicine, the atmosphere went to awkward mode... It was a moment of awkwardness and silenceness(?) until Gongcha broke it.

"Noona, who is David? It doesn't sound like a Korean name. Is one of your parents is an american?" he curiously asked.

I hesitsted to answer, but i'm such a straight foward person. "No, Channie," I answered, "David is just a... nickname I give him. But, my parents aren't american, both pure Koreans."

Gongchan made a "O" shaped mouth. I rolled my eyes with a laugh following after that. Then, I remembered about what Mrs Song told us... The "Dance" thingy.

"Channie, since you did not came today, Mrs Song said that there will be a dance next Friday for celebrating our senior's graduation."

Gongchan: "I thought it will be only for seniors?" He asked.

Me: "I think the seniors love us so~ much that they want to celebrate with us?"

Gongchan: "Aish! Nan MOLLA!" He frustratedly scratched his head, cutely.

Me: "Haha! So, who is going to be your partner?"

Gongchan paused for a moment, frozen, then he said, "Uh... Uh... Nan molla, noona... How about you noona?"

Me: "Well, I think I can go with Sehun if he asked me. But, I can accept if you asked me anyway."

He looked at me and blushed with a smile and said, "Um... I know its only been a few seconds that I heard about that dance. And I just want to ask... CANYOUGOTOTHEDANCEWITHME?"

His words were pretty fast and I catch only the word "Can", "You said what?" I asked.

Gongchan took a deep breath before he told me what he said just now, guessing that he was taking up the courage, he said, "Can. You. Go. To. The. Dance. With. Me?"

I widened my eyes like they were about to fall out... He. Freaking. Asked. Me! I nodded with excitment and said, "Of course, you are my brother now, right?"

He gave me a smile and stood up with weak legs. He opened his arms and walked towards me, knowing that he was about to hug me, Jinyoung came in the room like there was an emergency or something. Jinyoung's face was happy and red at the same time. Both of us looked at him like he was crazy and he then said (fangirly mode),

"OMG MY BABY GONGCHAN ASKED SOMEONE FOR A DANCE! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU MY BABY! YOU FINALLY GOT THE COURAGE TO ASK A GIRL!"

Gongchan ran up and covered Jinyoung's mouth and said, "WHAT THE HELL, HYUNG?! YOU WERE EAVESDROPPING US THIS WHOLE TIME? YOUR A BAD HYUNG!" Gongchan shouted while covering his red and hot cheeks. 


IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! SO HERE IS A CHAPTER THAT I OWE! MIANHAEYO! /bows for a 100 times/