Chapter 6

Maknae's Love

As I walked out of the classroom, I saw Sehun waiting outside of my classroom. He then turned around and saw me.

"Noona! Seohyun noona was looking everywhere for you!" He shouted across the hallway. I nodded and went together with him to go to the canteen area. 

Once we reached the canteen, Seohyun spotted with her eyes and she walked up to me. "YAH! IT'S BEEN 15 MINUTES ALREADY! WHERE WERE YOU?"

I looked at her panickly as I did want to tell the secret yet until Seohyun and I were alone. Well, if Sehun wants to know, too bad for him. He has to figure out himself. "Seohyun noona, she already told you that she asked Mr Simon some questions. So, chillax, okay?" Sehun calmed Seohyun down.

Seohyun blushed and quickly turned away before Sehun could even see it. Seohyun crush is Sehun, so whenever Sehun calmed her down, she will blush and just turn away even though we are all friends.

Seohyun: "Okay then. Let's just eat, okay?"

Sehun and I just nodded our heads and went to buy our lunch. Once we had bought our lunch, we settled down and began eating. It was silent until Sehun broke it.

Sehun: "Hey, I've been keeping this secret for almost 5 years and I really want to tell you this but it felt like you guys will hate me for it."

Seohyun and I chorused: "It's fine! Just tell us and STOP COPYING ME!"

Sehun: "Okay, chillax alright. My secret that I have hidden for 5 years is that..."

Seohyun and I: "Yeah?"

Sehun: "I have a new big brother!"

Me: "Cool! What's his name" I said while drinking my water.

Sehun: "His name is Song Joong Ki!"

PFFFFFFFFT! I spat out all the water from my mouth. Song Joong Ki... My real brother...

[Yes, I know that David is "your" real brother... I don't want to tell you why Song Joong Ki suddenly appear out of no where. Please check the foreword if your a suscriber and sorry for those who are new readers of this story because I changed a lot of things in the foreword. And please continue reading ^^]

"YAH! WHY DID YOU SPIT ON MY FACE? DID SOMETHING SHOCKED YOU?!" Sehun shouted at me.

I was still shocked... Sehun's new brother is... Joong Ki oppa? My eyes became wet and tears started to fall out. *Finally, I can see my brother again, I never been to Sehun's house before...*

"Sung Ye... Are you crying? I'm sorry that I shouted at you if that's the reason why," he apologized while wiping off my tears. Seohyun looked at me with envy and turned back to her food and eat. 

When Sehun wiped off my tears, I flinched after a few seconds. Sehun looked at me confused and again asked,

"What happened? At least tell both of us..."

Sehun and Seohyun looked at me with a i-want-to-know-the-truth look. I hesitated for a while but if I knew if kept the secret for a long time, they would "kill" me for not telling them. So, I answered,

"Okay... But we need to find another place to talk. I don't want to reveal it to everyone so suddenly."

Both of them nodded their heads and started to eat faster. *They really want to know that badly?* I thought as I looked at their plates full of ramen.


Once we had finished our lunch, we only had 20 minutes left till break time is over. We stood up and headed towards the pavillion where we first met each other. 

We reached the pavillion and settled down and there was silence until I broke it.

"So... I also never told you this because I thought you will think of me as a useless person..."

Sehun: "It's okay, you can just tell us. We won't bash you"

I looked at Seohyun, she just nodded with a smile. This may not be a big problem to you guys who are reading this story right nw but seeing my own brother again... It's like a miracle! Not seeing him for more than 5 years, it's like a once in a life opportunity of seeing your love one...

"Okay, here is the story..."<------ Full Version for you guys^^