Chapter 10

Maknae's Love

Hey guise! Im going to change the font to this since it looks so awesome!! WOOHOO FOR NEW FONT! And sorry for the late update! Busy in school lately~... And Mid Year Exams are coming so I won't be updating from 7 May to 17 May! (And also on monday, friday and weekends:( )


Your POV

Well... It's been a few days since the so called "confession" for the dance party... And everything has been normal.

Gongchan is really happy that I said yes to his "proposal" and we already revealed that we are now siblings. And there are a lot glares from girls and envious stares from guys.

Baro has been writing rap songs and kept on asking me to try them out.

Sandeul really loves to eat from what I have noticed. But it seems like he never gain any weight! *Looks at tummy*

Jinyoung was the most happiest out all of us because of Gongchan? 

For Shinwoo... He is always sleeping like a bear in hibernation season.

For me, I didn't like the attention that people give me. I just want to study hard. Until a fine Thursday...

 

THURSDAY (after school)

"Hey! Look who is waving at you!" Seohyun teasingly said as she looked at that person. I looked behind and saw Gongchan waving at me and shouted,"NOONA~~~~!!!" across the canteen. 

Everyone started looking at him and he quickly ran to my table. "Annyeong, Sehun~ and Seohyun noona!"

We waved our hands and he sat down beside me. I was eating my favourite bibimbap, while Gongchan was eating Japchae/Chapchae, one of his favourites. I took out my phone to text Umma about her restaurant together with the other oppas. 

"Umma, how was the oppas? Are they doing their job?" [Sent on 12:35pm]

"Yup, now they are taking a break. After they came to work, a lot of girls started to come to my restaurant!" [Recieved from "Umma" at 12:35pm]

"Wow! Was that the reason you gave Shinwoo oppa a laptop?" [Sent on 12:36]

"That's right! And how was Gongchan?" [Received from "Umma" at 12:36pm

"He sure is a happy medicine towards my friends."

"Well, at least he is doing good."

"Yeah... Okay then, guess you should get back to work? If so, then bye! <3!"

"Bye, sweetie! *muah!*"

 

*What a nice umma* I thought as I pressed the home button then a voice startled me, "Noona, are you free today?"

I turned towards the voice and it was Gongchan's. *Free?* I thought. After thinking, I was actually free today. I nodded my head to Gongchan and he again asked, "Do you have anything to wear for tomorrow? I looked at your closet and it was full of jeans and shirts."

I immediatly turned in a cherry tomato and exclaimed,"YOU LOOKED THROUGH MY CLOSET?!"

Sehun and Seohyun, who were peacefully eating together like a couple, looked at me with their eyebrows raised in unison. I bowed my head to apologize and Gongchan replied,"No, Umma told me. And i'm not being sarcastic or anything." with a straight face.

I nodded and replied,"You scared me there for a while. I thought yo-"

"I checked your closet after Umma told me." Gongchan interrupted. My eyes widened and continued eating, but faster this time, showing that i'm angry by slurping all the food. Gongchan noticed my actions and apologized with a soft voice,"Sorry noona... For looking through your closet..."

He then continued to eat without another word from him after apologizing. I looked at him with pity and put my arm around his neck and said," It's okay as long you never open the drawers..."

"I didn't, noona." He replied.

I nodded and released my arms but he let of his spoon and grabbed my hand before I put my hand back on the spoon. I looked at him with curiosity.

"Don't let go, I love this feeling. I never been loved this way before with my other noona. Please..." He explained like he just read my mind. Sehun looked up with a sad face but I didn't noticed it.

I almost felt teary as I saw Gongchan's face. I nodded my head and put my hand on his lap to make sure I don't let go of him. I turned and asked Seohyun,"Unnie, can you put the plate on the tray? Thanks!"

She nodded, grabbed my plate and walked away together with Sehun. When they were walking, Sehun looked at us again with a sad face. *Gongchan hyung likes Noona? That can't be possible...* Sehun thought.

When I caught his eye, he immediatly looked away and talked to Seohyun Unnie. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Gongchan again. He looked back at me with sincerity.

*Thump* *Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

*Why is my heart beating so fast? You can't fall in love with your brother!* I thought. Then, I remembered,"So... I don't have anything to wear, and why?" I asked.

"Oh.... I was wondering if we could go to the mall and buy your dress?" He told me. *HUK* I thought. Then, I replied,"Ummm... If you come, you won't be surprised anymore..."

Gongchan then made a 'O' and nodded. "I will ask Sandeul oppa to go with me if he is free. Is it okay with you?" I asked.

He paused for a moment and then nodded. I nodded back and took out my phone, again, and texted Umma.

"Umma, can Sandeul go to the mall with me today?"

"Wait a moment, dear. I will ask him if he is okay."

"Don't forget to tell him I will treat him food if he comes."

"K"

*Seriously Umma? 'K'?*

"He said he is fine with it. But, he wants to assure with you if you will really treat him."

"OF COURSE!^^ And this is my first time going out with my brother!"

"Okay, then! I will come with you *quack quack* -Sandeul Oppa (im too lazy to take out my phone...)"

"*sigh*. Ok, see you at ***** High School, front gate!"

"Hey! That's my previous school! That's awesome!"

"Ok whatever. Just make sure you come and better not go inside."

"Wae?"

"You want to be washed away with girls?"

"Ani..."

"Ok, meet you outside school later. *kiss cheek*"

"*slaps face*"

"-__-"

"Hehe cute"

 

I chuckled and put my phone in my bag. I looked at Gongchan and he was looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I pinched his cheek and when I released my fingers, he immedialty blushed and covered his face. He looked at his food and he started eating it. Wait. Scratch that. He was eating like a lion who hasn't eat for a month. Like seriously!

After 5 minutes, he was finished with his food and stood up. I stood up after him and we walked towards the tray table to put Gongchan's plate. 

After putting his plate, he looked at me in the eyes again... 

*Thump* *Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

My heart started racing again. I bet his heart is normal like Thump... Thump...

I looked away after a few seconds and gave Gongchan a small pinch on the cheeks as he tried to say,"Noona! Ahhhh! It hurts!" (No dirty thoughts intended okay? I see some of you fanfic writers... I'm watching you!)

I chuckled and let go. He rubbed his palm on both of his cheeks and whimpered. I found it cute and pecked him on the cheeks when no one was looking at us. His eyes widened as if they were about to fall out and he started to blush quickly. I too blushed because when I pecked him, his skin was so soft... Like a baby's. 

I quickly said,"Uhh... We are brothers and sisters right? Ha. They always do that right?" *OMG SO AWKWARD* I shouted in my head.

He nodded and quickly walked off with his arms stiff like a soldier in London. I screamed and slapped myself in my head.

Admit it,  Sung Ye. You like him. Wait no. YOU LOVE HIM!

Shut up brain...

What? It's true! Heart just told me!

Wait... Why am I talking to my brain?!?

Because I spoke to you first?

Ok this is crazy! Author-nim! PLEASE DONT MAKE ME PARANOID!

Too bad Sungye... My computer, My rules hehe

ARGHHHHHH!!!


Speciel Guest: ME! WOOHOO!

Hey! Heard of uBEAT's new song Should Have Treated You Better? IT WAS AWESOME! AND WHAT WAS MORE AWESOME IS THAT THE MOVIE IS 3.14! THATS PI! You Nasties now what im talkin 'bout... Yes im a nasty. OHHH YOU SO NASTYYYYYYY~~~~! Ehem... Hope you enjoyed this chapter! it's a long one i think... Soo here are some GIFs

omg eli and soohyun....

dont leave take it... pigeon... my red bull...

LOL CUTE DONGHO

DAMN HE IS SO HOT... *faints*

Tha's the end of the GIF spam! Hope you subscribe to this fanfic! And don't forget to share it with your friend who have AFF too!