Chapter 5

Maknae's Love

-At night, I had a dream-

I looked around and there were trees, flowers and harmless animals. It felt like I was in paradise where no one can disturb me. But, I saw a figure nearby. Because I was so curious, I walked towards it to have a closer look.

When I got close enough, I recognised that person. It was my brother, David. But, it was not him alone, he was with Mom and Dad.

[Author's note: Mom and Dad stands for your old family while Umma and Appa stands for your new family]

I was pretty confused so I asked him,'David oppa, why are you here with Mom and Dad?' 'You think I would not love them? I love them, because they are master! If you hate them, then I should hate you then!' David oppa rebelled. I could not believe that David still loves them.

While I was thinking all the great memories when we were young, they started calling me names.

'Fat pig.'

'Idiot queen.'

When they called me names, I was shouting to just stop calling me names. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

-End of dream-

I turned around and it was Gongchan. He told me,'You were shouting stuff. Are you okay, noona? Good thing you did not wake the others.' I nodded and turned to look at the clock, it was 4am. He then asked me,'Guess you had a bad dream huh.' 

'Yeah, I saw my brother, Mom and Dad. Urgh... It going to hunt my brain.' I said but I did not noticed that I was crying like a fountain. Gongchan saw me crying and then he hugged me. My eyes widened and I hugged him back.

Suddenly, my heart raced as my chest touched his. It was like that all my stress was gone for good, I did not think about David, Mom nor Dad. All I was thinking was Gongchan himself like a guardian angel that was sent from the sky.

As he let go of me, I stopped crying and looked at his eyes. His eyes were like light and beautiful. My heart stopped as I looked at his charming face. All I see was his face and a black background. Then his face looked like David again. *Why whenever I see his face, its like David oppa?*

I started crying again and Gongchan was shocked that I was crying so suddenly despite that I woke from a bad dream. He asked me, 'Yah~ Noona... Why are you crying again? Want me to call Umma to give you some water?'

'No! I don't want to wake up Umma just because of a stupid and fake dream. I know that David oppa is still in my heart loving me even though i'm not with him anymore.'

I cried even harder than Gongchan sang to me

Niga eobtneun georireul

georeo bonda (bonda)

Niga eobtneun georireul

georeo bonda (bonda)

Translation:

I'm walking on these

streets without you

I'm walking on these 

streets without you

 

His beautiful, peaceful voice made me stop crying, putting me back to sleep. 

Gongchan POV

After Sung Ye noona fell asleep, her face was like glowing beautifully. Her face pretty even when she is sleeping. Then, her face looked like my other noona, Gong Jae Shik.

My heart started beating fast again as I remember noona (Jae Shik). *No Gongchan! Jae Shik noona does not love me anymore because I ran away... She must have been disappointed* I thought as I looked out of the window.

I whispered to myself,'I should forget about my family, thats what B1A4 hyungs promised. I must focus what I have now.'

I looked at Sung Ye noona again and said to her,'I will be a good young brother to you. I promise, noona.'

 


8am

 

'Urgh... Why does my head hurts? And why do I feel so cold? What time is it anyway?' I said as I woke up. I looked at the alarm clock...

I was late for school, for the first time in my life.

'OH SHOOT! IM LATE FOR SCHOOL! SCHOOL STARTS AT 7!!! NOOOOO!' I shouted my voice out and turned around if Sung Ye noona is on her bed. 

She's not there...

'NOONA! WHY YOU NEVER WAKE ME UP!' I angrily shouted at her bed. As I was panicking like the world is going to end, I saw a pink note on the mirror that was between our beds. I looked at it closely since I can't see properly without my contact lenses. It said,

Gongchan-ah~ I'm sorry if your late for school.
It's just that when I woke up, you were sleeping on my bed beside me...
planking... I tried to wake you up but it seems like
your not the type to wake up early. So I
tried to carry you to your bed to wake you
up, but you just fell on the ground. Then, 
you had a small cut on your chin. That's why
you can feel something on your chin... Sorry!
Since you can't wake up, I called the oppas and
umma. You didn't move an inch, and when umma touched
your forehead, you had a fever. So I decided to go to school
without you, and no worries! Umma wrote a letter for your 
teacher so you don't have to go to school! ^^ 
Make sure your healthy when I come back! Annyeong~
-From Sung Ye Noona
*Oh~ That's why...* I thought. I walked out of my room with my blanket covering my body as I saw Jinyoung hyung walking by.
 
'Oh! Gongchan-ah, your already awake!' Jinyoung hyung told me.
 
'Yeah. What happened to me when I was still asleep?' I asked curiously.
 
'When Sung Ye woke up, she found you beside her. Like literally! And she tried to carry you then you fell. So she called Umma to check on you.'
 
'Then... How did Umma know that I had a fever?' I asked
 
Then, Jinyoung gave me a smack to the head. 'Use your brain Gongchan-ah. She used a thermometer to check your temperature...'
 
*Oh*I thought.

 

-Meanwhile in school-

Your POV

"Ok, class. As you know that next week will be the last week of school, and there will be a special graduation day for your seniors. The graduation day will be more special as you guys will be invited unlike the past year. And you must be in a casual dress or tuxedo. Dresses and tuxedos that are in silver or gold in colour are not allowed, as they will be worn by your seniors. And those who please inform the students those who did not come for school today, thank you." Mrs Song told the whole class.

"Riiiiiiing... Riiiiiiing... Riiiiiiing..." The school bell rang as it was time for lunch break. I packed up my school bag and suddenly I remembered about the letter for Gongchan's absence. I forgotten because he was not in the same class as me. I only knew that Mr Simon teaches both Gongchan's and my class for English lessons. 

As I took out the letter from my bag, a figure appeared in front of me. "What you want?" I questioned him or her. "What you mean? It's me! Seohyun!" Shoot, I forgot I supposed to go with her to the canteen.

"Um... I have to ask Simon some questions about the homework. Um... Meet you at the canteen, arasso?" I told her panickly. So far, no one knew about the relationship between me and Gongchan but I was planning to tell Seohyun only.

"...Okay! See you later, Sung Ye!" She said without any suspicion. *Phew... I thought she was always sharp!* 

I stood up as I saw Seohyun exit the classroom. I looked around and everyone has left. I exited out of the classroom through the back door.

I looked for Gongchan's classroom and sure it was very near, it's just that I couldn't see the class number properly. *Great! I forgot to bring along my glasses... Left them in the classroom, again!*

As I looked inside Gongchan's classroom, I saw Mr Simon in the classroom. *Yes! And thank you brain that you can understand English*

English voice

"Um, Mr Simon?"

"Ah~ Sung Ye, my favourite student. What brings you here?" Mr Simon asked me.

"Um... Gongchan never came right?"

"Its 'Gongchan never came today, right?'. And yes, he did not come. Why?"

"His mother's letter. Wants me to give this to you..." I told him as I passed the letter to him.

*Please Please Not in Korean...* I panickly thought.

As he opened the letter, it was completely in English. Then, I remembered. *Oh yeah~! Mr Simon is Gongchan's homeroom teacher!*

He read the letter and completely understood. "Okay but it's kind of weird that Gongchan's mother writes letters in English. And how do you know Gongchan's mother?"

His sentence strucked my heart and brain. *Why I never thought of that... Well, I can't lie to him... /sigh/* 

"Well... He is now my brother... Together with 4 other guys. They moved in just yesterday. And you are the first person who knew about this." I straightforwardly told him.

"Oh really? Congratulations of having another sibling!" He congratulated me. I just nodded since I was still shocked that I never thought he will ask that question. And I walked out of the classroom with a panic face.


 

How you think about the long chapter? Im sorry for not able to update as much! But I will repay by having looooong chapters! Thank you! /throws heart/
 
And yes, I know who is Simon. Simon is from eatyourkimchi/simonandmartina. And Ms Song is Song Ji Hyo from Running Man! And another spoiler, Mr Ji, aka Ji Suk Jin is the principal of the school! LOL