Chapter 8

Maknae's Love

"Riiiiiiiiiiing!" the school bell rang. Everyone excitedly packed their bags and ran out of the home room. As I walked out of the classroom, I was wondering what was Gongchan doing at home. Hmmmm....


Gongchan's POV

"THERES NO WAY YOU ARE GOING FEED ME WHATEVER THAT THING IS! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!"

I rebelled as Jinyoung tried to feed me some traditional chinese medicine to me that Umma bought before she left for work. 

"You know this for your own health right?" Jinyoung explained. I pouted as he listened to Jinyoung's "wise words". I knew that Jinyoung is always right, but not always.

I then looked at the medicine and thought *Please Sung Ye noona! Please buy me medicine! I don't care unless it's like what Jinyoung is holding right now!*


Your POV

As I entered the nearest drug store, I looked around for medicine that I could buy for Gongchan. I checked my phone and looked for Gongchan's temperature. I took a picture of the temperature that Umma took when Gongchan was still sleeping before leaving the house.

I did not know what to do so I asked the pharmacist, "Excuse me, do you have any medicine for fever?" She nodded and went to the cupboard that was full of medicine and took one particular medicine.

"Here it is. Drink the medicine every 8 hours. If you take it now, you must drink at 11pm. And also drink it only 3 times a day, okay? That would be 16,000 KW ($15.50-$16) please," the pharmacist explained.

I took out my wallet and saw only 20,000 KW left in it. I was planning to buy a hat for myself but of course, health comes first. I handed the money to the cashier.

He (the person working at the cashier) gave me the change and put the medicine in a black plastic bag and I walked out the store... LIKE A BOSS! (just trying to making the story more funny...)

 

I reached the front door of the house until I heared a loud shout.

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! SUNG YE NOONA WILL BUY ME MEDICINE BETTER THAN THAT PIECE OF WHATEVER THAT IS! AHHHHH!"

It was obvious that it was Gongchan's voice but I was still shocked that his voice can go up that high. I unlocked the door and heard another shout.

"SUNG YE NOONA! I KNEW YOU WOULD COME! HURRY UP BEFORE HYUNG MAKE ME EAT THIS MEDICINE!" Gongchan complained. *sigh*

I removed my shoes, removed my bag and threw it on the sofa. I walked up the stairs towards my room (aka Gonchan's screaming place) and opened the room's door.

I blushed as I saw Gongchan's bare chest, my jaw dropped as this was my third time seeing him like this... But, he looks more manlier.

I was in my own fantasy land until Jinyoung "woke" me up, "Yah! Why are you dreaming? Hurry up and feed him the medicine, Sung Ye."

I woke up and Jinyoung offered me to sit down on the chair beside Gongchan. I sat down and took out the medicine from the plastic bag until Gongchan, again, shouted at me.

"YAH! YOU BOUGHT THE SYRUP KIND? I PREFER THE TABLET KIND!"

I grew annoyed and scolded at him, "YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE SPENT ON THIS MEDICINE? AND DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT AT YOUR NOONA AND YOUR HYUNGS! ARASSO?!"

Gongchan looked down and began to cry, *why did I shouted at him...*, I reflected. As I knew it was my fault, I pecked him on the cheeks. Gongchan lifted his head up almost immediatly after pecking him and his eyes were like a puppy. He touched his cheek and began to blush.

I smiled at him and said, "I'm sorry that I shouted at you. But this is for your own health."

"Hehehe... You said the same thing as Jinyoung hyung... Hehehe" He awkwardly said. I chuckled by his cuteness and removed the cap with much difficulties.

As I poured the medicine on the spoon, Gongchan covered his mouth with both of his hands, like he still doesn't want to take the medicine.

"Come on... Ahhhh!" I pleaded him but he shook his head with disagreement. "Looks like I have no other choice but use my killer move," I said it with ease.

Gongchan looked at me with a your-kidding-me-right look. I chuckled, and put the other end of the spoon in my mouth.

[Author's note: It is not the metal spoon you guise use for eating. It's this spoon.http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/photolib/household/Medicine%20Spoon.htm]

Gongchan looked at me curiously and I gave him a smirk. I removed my socks and got on Gongchan's bed. My body was above his body and luckily I buttoned up my school blouse before coming home. I got closer to Gongchan's face and looked at the spoon filled with medicine.

Gongchan's face was red as a tomato and started sweating. *hurry up and drink the medicine! I'm really embarrased of what I am doing now... Since I did this to my real brother before...* I thought.

A minute passed and Gongchan haven't drink the medicine. I had no choice but make him drink it forcefully. And thank you that his mouth was still hanging, so it was much easier to feed him. I moved closer towards Gongchan's face and the spoon was already in his mouth. Gongchan closed his mouth and drank the medicine. *Yes! Finally..* I thought.

I stood up and jumped out of the bed, with the spoon still in my mouth. I removed the spoon and took a tissue paper and wrapped the spoon with the tissue. I looked at Gongchan and he too looked at me, with his blushed face.

"I told you it will work!" I bravely said it out, even though in the inside, my heart was beating rapidly like it was a bomb ticking and about to explode. This was actually the fifth time i'm doing this to a guy. First four was with Joong Ki while just now was the fifth.

"Um... Noona..."

"Yeah?"

"Did you do this to your real brother before?"

I stopped all of my actions and nodded weakly. I looked at him and saw an 'O' shape on his mouth. I chuckled and went to him and asked jokingly, "You want this again, but without the spoon?"

"NOONA! NO WAY!" He complained while blushing. *Hahaha... This child.*