*007*

When The Goddess Meet

This few weeks have become a misery for Gyuri, she couldn't get hold onto Jiyoung since then. Jiyoung is no longer living with them in the dorm, plus she also regularly get in trouble and becoming more rebel.

 

The more she want get to close to Jiyoung the more Jiyoung will run away from her. She felt hopeless. She know that she have hurt her very badly. She want to appoligize to her. She want to tell her that's all was a misunderstanding. But wait. misunderstanding ? Did she really didn't have any feeling for Jungshin ? no! she force herself to believe that she did not have any feeling for him. It's better to think like that, she thought.

 

Just when Gyuri want to have some peace quiet moment for herself to think straight, she felt a slender finger tapping her shoulder. She take a peek to find a smiling hamutaro is beside her now, ah by hamutaro I mean Han Seungyeon.

 

"Gyuri annyeong~"

 

"Ah~ Seungyeonnie !" she forced a smile.

 

"I don't know what is wrong but my heart telling me that you hiding something in your deep heart, mind tell me what ?" without being dilly daily she goes straight to the point.

 

As Seungyeon finish talking, the first tear stream down from Gyuri's eyes that make Seungyeon startled. She didn't expect that Gyuri will be react like this. Seungyeon hugs Gyuri, she knows that Gyuri have holding this tears for a long time. Even though she didn't know what have happen but she can felt her pain too. They have been growing up together. Without Seungyeon realise she is too crying with gyuri. It gave her pain to see her soul mate becoming like this.

 

"Seungyeon~ah it's hurt" she cried even harder. She knows that she is no longer can keep this only to herself. She need somebody by her side now.

 

"Gyuri~ah you know right, i am always here for you. Tell me everything."

 

"I don't know how to tell you this. I don't even know how to start. Everything happen just too fast for me to adapt" she said between sniffle. "But it hurts me so much"

 

Seungyeon keep patting Gyuri's back encouraging her to tell her more. Sometimes she will wipe away the tears that streaming on Gyuri's cheek. a little by little Seungyeon able to patch up the puzzle. Slowly she started to understand what just happen.

 

"Seungyeon~ah i can't tell you everything but really thank you for being here."

 

"You are my mate. Of course I'm here for you" Seungyeon gave her a warm smile. she glad that she have the courage to ask Gyuri what happen today or else she will never know what have just happen to the leader of KARA.

 

Gyuri feel like half of the weight on her shoulder have been lift up after she tell everything to Seungyeon. Not everything though of course there is a few thing that she didn't tell seungyeon especially on how she felt about Jungshin. That one, she will keep it with her until the day she closed her eyes forever. Maybe.

 

***

 

After having a deep thought about this, "Seungyeon~ah I'm going to move out from the dorm."

 

"Mwo ?" Seungyeon is half screaming but quickly she closed hoping that she won't wake up their neighbour by her loud voice. "Yah Park Gyuri what did you just said ?"

 

"I'm moving out. Jiyoung will stay here, I’m the one who will move out." she says determinedly.

 

"I don't know what or how to react to this, but Gyuri~ah aren't this to sudden ?"

 

"I need to fix everything back. Jiyoung, she have to live in here back, she need a guide from you guys. She’ll lost without you guys and the only things that can make it possible is by having me out from here." she broke down after finishing the last sentences.

 

Seungyeon let a sigh. "I don't know whether this will work or it will worsen you more, but whatever you I’ll always supported you and if this is the best according to you."

 

***

 

 It's been a week after Gyuri move out from the dorm. It's not easy for her to persuade their manager and the management to let her live by her own. She needs to come with the most reasonable reason to make them believe. Luckily there were Seungyeon who help her in everything from talking to the management to the finding the new home for her.

 

It’s also not easy for her to tell Nicole and Hara that she is going to move out from there. The first time she tell Nicole, she was so shocked that she couldn't speak a word and after that she refuses to talk to Gyuri for two days showing that she protesting on Gyuri's decision. Gyuri knows that was so sudden for them to handle. The only thing she wish is that the members will understand her sudden decision and support her.

 

"Unnie~" Gyuri can hear the honey of the group's voice, Goo Hara. Slowly she approach her.

 

"Wae ?" Gyuri ask concern. Tucking Hara's hair in the back of her ears, really Gyuri acts is like their real mother.

 

"Unnie I miss you"

 

Gyuri chuckle. "Didn't I just standing right in front of you now ?"

 

"Ahh it's not like that unnie~ah" Hara pouting her lips.

 

Gyuri smile, she knows what Hara is going to says. For a moment she lost in her own thought. She too miss to live with them, she miss the moment when all of them gathering in the middle of the living room watching television together, having dinner together on one table and what she miss the most is having a heart to heart talk with KARA member in their very own dorm.

 

Seeing Gyuri in a deep thinking makes Hara stop her attention to ask Gyuri why exactly she wanted to move from the dorm. 'If she wants she will let me know, sooner or later' Hara stare at Gyuri.

 

'Oh unnie, if only you allow me to come and go through the problem with you together it will be nice. I hate to see you like this' without Hara realise her hand crawling around Gyuri shoulder wraping Gyuri in her.

 

"Hara ?" Gyuri startle. No answer from Hara though. For a moment they stay like that hugging each other.

 

"Hara unnie~ do you want to......" Jiyoung loud voice waking the both of them from their own little world.

 

An intense feeling can be feel lingering around the room. Hara look back and forth between Gyuri and Jiyoung face. Soon after that, loud thumps sound can be heard effect of the door that have been close harshly by the magnae startle the two beauty in the room.

 

"Jiyoung...." Hara stands up having attention to catch up Jiyoung but her feet won't move instead she just standing there like a person who just lost in the middle of nowhere not knowing what to do. She sigh, turning her body around facing her leader. Slowly she saw the tears streaming down from gyuri eyes.

 

Hara was so speachless that she can't even utter any word from . She only able to Gyuri's back. From that moment she knows there is things that needs to be fix immediately.

 

***

 

'knock, knock' a knocking sound can be heard from outside of Jungshin's room door. Knowing that the person inside the room won't response him, he help himself by opening the door by his own.

 

Slowly walking to the bed where the owner of the room is hiding himself in under the thick blanket. he sit beside him. Slowly trying to push the blanket that have been covering the magnae from head to toe.

 

"Jungshin~ah.. How long will you be like this ?"

 

Still no answer or any response he receive from the magnae of CNBLUE. Seeing how miserable the magnae is now, he sigh.

 

"I know you love her so much. but this is not the way to solve it. You have to face the truth magnae~ah"

 

"What truth hyung ? The truth that she hates me so much now ? The truth that I’ll never have her again ? The truth that I have hurt the person I love the most ?"

 

"aniya..."

 

"So tell me what ?"

 

"Take action magnae.. Take action.."

 


new chapter...

enjoy.. =)

 

 

p/s: i don;t know how to continue this anymore..... heeeelpppp meeeee~