*001*

When The Goddess Meet

 

She woke up in the sound of bird chirping outside her room. Doesn’t feeling any better than yesterday she washes herself, gets ready for their next schedule which is flying back to Korea. Applying her basic make up. She stops at her lips staring at her own reflection on the mirror. All the memory from last night flowing back in her mind.

The kiss…

The touch….

The warm…..

“Yah mirror princess!”

Gyuri startle a bit before turning back seeing her teammate, Han Seungyeon is at the door.

”yah Han Seungyeon. Knock first will ya” she continue to apply lips bum on her lips.

“I thought you still sleeping. I come to wake you up. Hehe mianhe” she is now standing beside Gyuri facing her reflection on the mirror. “Why your eyes looks like that. Its swollen.” She turn Gyuri face to her, checks on the leader face. “Are you crying last night? yah what’s wrong ? This is why we shouldn’t let you have a room by yourself” she keeps on blabbering that makes Gyuri giggles. “What are you laughing at ?”

“You just worry so much hammie. Nothing’s wrong. It must be me lack of rest.” She pats her shoulder assuring her that she is ok. Nothing is wrong. Nothing is happen to her. She is not crying. She does not love him. She brushes off the last thought.

Staring at their leader and her so-called love-hate bestfriend. “You know you can actually tell about everything to me.. Park Gyuri”

Gyuri just plaster a smile on her face. “We have to go right now hamutaro. We didn’t want to miss a plane right ?” trying to changed the topic, but deep inside her mind “Not this time Han Seungyeon. Just, not this time!”

“yah wait for me” seeing Gyuri is leaving her alone in the room. “yaissshhh”.

                ***

“All of us already here ?” as the leader it is her duty to always checked on her member. It’s been 6 years she has been doing this. Always checks on her member. Always looks for her member. For her, the members come first then it is she.

“We are omma!” it’s Nicole who teases her.

“Nicori~ya” she pinch both of her cheek. 

“unnie!!” feeling a bit shame. Nicole protest what have Gyuri done to her but instead she just receive a good laugh from her leader.

“ouh CNBLUE oppa” Kang Jiyoung seems excited.

That word makes Gyuri stop laughing abruptly. She is too looking at their direction.

CNBLUE is making their way to meet the five goddess there.

“annyeong Jonghyun~ah”Nicole is happily waving to him as everyone knows how close she is with Jonghyun. Just the same with Hara and Yonghwa. Both groups greet each other.

She meets his eyes. She tries to stay calm, slightly grins to him before turning her head away to avoid their eyes meet each other.

With Hara and Nicole, busy chitchatting with Jonghyun and Yonghwa leaving the rest of it in kinda awkward quiet situation. Just to lighten the mood Jiyoung speaks. Ignoring the two oppas in front of her, she call Gyuri to get her attention.

“ Gyuri Unnie”

“yea magnae~ah” she turns to face Jiyoung apparently she is also facing Lee Jungshin that is standing just behind the baby.

“Unnie last night I went to your room but you wasn’t there. Where have you been unnie ? Are you meeting someone unnie?”

Gyuri kinda shocked with the question luckily she is good in faking her face.

“No. I am not meeting anyone. Im just….” She pause a second, avoiding his gaze “im just going out to get some fresh air” she said firmly try to make Jiyoung believe.

“Ouhhh. You must have been so tired unnie.” And yes the innocent Jiyoung believe it.

“tchhh” a smirk can be heard from behind Jiyoung.

She looks at him. Their eyes meet again. The look is different from before. It’s not the same loving, caring eyes she used to see before. It’s not long before she turn her face again. She just can’t face him anymore, at least not at this nearing moment.

The announcement asking the passenger to get in the plane can be hears. Both of the groups start to make their way to the gate.

Looks like they will be having same flight with CNBLUE, which is something that Gyuri want to avoid the most.

***

jajanggg!! so finally i post the first chapter..

as usual please bear with my grammar mistake, misspelled.. etc.

comment and rate are highly appreciated 

enjoy reading~~

***