*004*

When The Goddess Meet

 

***

"Will call you later this night! dont miss me so much k" he giggles.

"Why would I miss you fool" she also laugh.

"Im hanging up now"

"Bye"

After that night at the MBC rooftop their relationship becoming just like the way a month before that 'night'. Every day she will receive a ton of massage, calls, emails and whatsoever from him. Sometime they will meet in secret just because the fact is that nobody knows their relationship.

Both of them have agreed about that. Nobody should know about their relationship even their member. Ermm when look at it again, it's not both of them but it more like it's her want it to be like that. When he ask why. She repeatedly will says 'noona-dongsaeng relationship are not going to work in people eyes' to him.

She sighs. Even after a month she still can remember that night like it just was a yesterday. She admits that she started to have a different feeling towards him not too long ago. But her heart is too stubborn to admit that.

"Unnie! dugusaeyo ?" Gyuri wake up from her own little world realizing Jiyoung is beside her.

"Who ? who ?" confused by Jiyoung question.

Baby sit comfortability beside omma of the group. Leaning her hear closer to Gyuri. She look at her with a witty smile before saying "who are you talking to just now?”

"Errrr just a friend. Why?”

“A man?" Jiyoung giggles. “You look really close with that person.” She stop, then with a smile in her face like she have a got a her favourite milk from her unnie, she asked, “Is it your boyfriend omma ? We never talk about this! dugu ? dugu" Gyuri has been shaken by magnae on her shoulder.

"Yaahhh! yah! magnae! stop it"

"Not until you told who is your boyfriend that call you just now"

"Yah! Kang Jiyoung! You better stop it now! or else"

"Or else what unnie ? Are you going to tell your boyfriend about this ? haha"

"I never said he is my boyfriend" with that Jiyoung stop shake Gyuri body.

"Ouh it's ‘he’ who call you just now unnie!!" she stressed the word ‘He’ there.

Gyuri cover . Haishhh how can she be so big mouth at this time. Oh well nothing can be undo. Hopefully Jiyoung will not asking her more.

But without her luck. "wae unnie ? You don't like him ?" Jiyoung seems pretty interested in her love life.

"No! I mean I like him. Just.. We can't" and once again she blurt out.

"Why? is there something or maybe someone that  prevented you from doing so unnie ? If there. you can tell me who is that! I will struggle her or him for blocking my beloved unnie from her suppose-to-be boyfriend" with full ethuatism she hold a punch in her cute right hand into her left.

Gyuri looks Jiyoung in her eyes. Smile, a bitter smile. "anni! is my decision" she lied. "Let’s not talk about this anymore. Jiyoungie have you get ready for your solo?”

The cute Jiyoung pouts his lips showing her protests. Gyuri chuckle while her hair. Then something strike on Jiyoung’s mind.

"Ahhhh! I almost forgot to tell you unnie! I’m going to learn guitar with Jungshin oppa" she squealed.

"Cnblue's Jungshin ?" her eyes bulge out.

"I will not react like this if not him unnie. Kyaaaaa I can't believe this going to happen to me. I will be sitting beside him when he teach me. Then when he tell me to play the guitar I will pretend didn't get it and mess up everything. He will hold my hand to teach me where the cord is. I will learn guitar secretly by myself and surprise him. And he will fall for my charm. hehehe" Jiyoung giggles to herself. Blushed with her own thought.

A thought of Jiyoung and Jungshin being together really did gives Gyuri a weird feeling. Why is this feeling come? Jealous maybe? But seeing the smiling face all over Jiyoung's face she brush off all the weird feeling.

"So when is your first class start?"

***

A text message going into his inbox. A vibrate can be feel from his left pocket. Picking up his smartphone. Smile looking at the sender name.

Yeah it's the girl or more accurately a woman that have been occupied on his mind for over 2 years. He still remembers seeing her first time in television he already fall for her and when he met her in real life, he completely drown in her beauty. Even after all this time his heart never fails to beat at differently weird speed everytime seeing her smile.

But out of all the reason, her personality that caught his attention the most. To him she is different from any other girls he has met before. She might look arrogant at the outside. Well it suit with her image as the goddess as well but as said that was only her image that her company assign her to be. deep inside her, she is someone that really down to earth, her member come first before her, she loved to be pampered, she might look strong but nobody knows except him she is easily cry over a small thing. She have been open everything to him.

A smile form on his lips upon remembering every moment that they have been spent together cuddling in each other arm. Upon realizes he still haven't check out what is the massage yet. He brings back his eyes onto the screen. What could it be huh? Invitation to a date? He chuckle in his own thought. Clicking the open button with a wide smile on his face hoping for a happy news.

His smile slowly fades away. He reread the message again to make sure he did not misread it. It still the same

'Perhaps.. We should stop this’

A mix of emotion running in his. Doesn’t really understand what she is trying to say to him.

‘What do you mean? Stop what Gyuri ?’

‘Stop from seeing each other. Stop from running into each other I suppose’

‘Why?’

But there’s no more text message come after that. She left him hanging. 

Why? Why all of sudden? Jungshin still in shock state. Without having a second thought he dialled up her number but to his dismay she didn't pick up her phone. It’s even been switch off. Oh she must have thought that he will be calling her asking for what happen? ahhh she knew me to well..

Why Park Gyuri ? Why??? arghhhh!! He punch the wall infront of him releasing his anger or maybe frustration?

***

"unnie ?"  Jiyoung call.

Go through every inch of the dorm. Go in and out from kitchen, looking in bathroom and getting back to their living room. She still can’t find her beloved unnie. She snap out! ‘Ah! She must be in her room right now’.

Make her way to the goddess room. She thinks. Something must be wrong with her unnie. She rarely joins them anymore. She mostly isolated herself in her room. She is becoming more and more quiet nowadays. It hurt Jiyoung. It hurt so much seeing the sister that has been taking care of her now becoming so passive. She needs to solve this. She need, no! She have to!

Taking a deep breath. Jiyoung knock the door. Slowly opening the door only to find Gyuri is staring blankly to the switch off? laptop in front of her. Takes a step into the room, slowly shutting down back the door behind her. She tip toe to Gyuri.

“Guess who this is?” she fakes a voice of a man while her hand covering Gyuri’s eyes.

“Jiyoungie~~” Gyuri startle a bit before taking down Jiyoung’s hand from her.

“Unnie! How did you know it’s me?”

“Of course I know it’s you magnae!”

“Haha I love you unnie” hugging the sister, giving a surprise peck on her cheek.

“Yah! Kang Jiyoung”

“Haha! By the way unnie, what are you doing? Aren’t you just staring at your blank laptop just now?”

“Ah! Ania!!” Gyuri denied. “I… I” trying to find any logic excuse to tell her magnae as usual. But this damn brain doesn’t cooperate well with her today. They just don’t want to give any output and leaving her silent not answering the question.

“Ah! Never mind that. Unnie are you busy?”

Gyuri look at Jiyoung lovely face with offended face. “Do I look busy right now?”

“Haha! Good! Now unnie! Get dress up now!” Pulling Gyuri from her chair.

“Why?”asking the magnae.

“We are going out from this dorm!”

“Where?” her eyes wandering on the collection of cloth that has been covering her glorious body inside the wardrobe.

“Unnie! Accompany me to my guitar class with Jungshin oppa!”

With that word end from Jiyoung mouth, Gyuri stop her movement.

“No! I’m not going. Sorry magnae.” She closed her wardrobe.

“Unnie!” startle by her action. “Unnie! Please” she makes her famous puppy eyes.

 “Unnie please! Nobody would want to accompany me anymore. Aren’t you pity with me?”

“Hara?”

“Going out date with Junhyung oppa”

“Nicole?”

“Going out with 91-liner”

“Seungyeon?”

“Can’t be detected!”

“Sulli?”

“Unnie~” Jiyoung whines.

Gyuri sigh, looking at the magnae. She know Jiyoung is her biggest weakness. She just can’t simply say no to her moreover with this kind of face.

“Unnie jebal~~” she clutch at Gyuri shirt. Begging her like a cute little puppy.

“Okay!” she let out a sigh. “Now get out from here. I need to change my shirt first!”

“I love you unnie” she kiss Gyuri again on her cheek before trot away from her room happily.

***

 enjoy =D