*006*

When The Goddess Meet

 

 

 

After seems like forever(well at least for both Gyuri and Junghsin), Jiyoung whined. “Oppa, can we take a break for a while ?” with a pleading eyes he look at him.

 

Of course who have heart to decline Jiyoung especially when she did her famous puppy eyes, Junghsin smile sweetly at her. He take a look at Gyuri in front of them, she too now are looking at him. The weird feeling rush in him.

 

Jiyoung take a sit beside Gyuri. “Unnie are you bored ?” she asked feeling a bit guilty dragging Gyuri with her today.

 

“Ania” short answers from her with a smile never leave her goddess face. She shakes her head. No she is not bored. There’s no time for her to feel bored because she is actually busy thinking on how to escaped from here. But not her luck, she cannot think any good idea to help her out from this house today.

 

“Ah chinca ?” Jiyoung hugs Gyuri.

 

Jungshin look at every movement of two ladies in front of him. He smile when Jiyoung smile at him. Deep down in his heart how he wishes that he is at Jiyoung position now. He is the one who can hug Gyuri freely. Without he realized it he was staring at them blankly.

 

“Oppa waeyo ?” Jiyoung ask realizing Jungshin eyes are on them.

 

Jungshin couldn’t answer her straight away, instead he just look back and forth between Jiyoung and Gyuri.  He can sense an uneasy look on Gyuri face.

 

“Ah! How about we have a lunch together today ?” luckily the voice have save Jungshin from the situation.

 

Three pairs of eyes now are looking at the men who just come into the room. Judging from his look with an apron still wrap nicely on his body, he must be coming from the kitchen. Minhyuk smile.

 

“Oppa are you cooking ?” Jiyoung get up from the couch and go to get Minhyuk.

 

“Yes!” Minhyuk nod his head with a wide beam across his face. Feeling proud of himself.

 

“Ahh chinca !! Let’s go taste it”

 

Jiyoung come back to the couch, she pull Gyuri from her seat and make her walk towards the kitchen with both of their hand entwine together. Jungshin following them at the back, he secretly checking on Gyuri from the back. He must refrain himself from doing such thing.

 

"oppa you cook all of this" Jiyoung excitedly looking at all the food that was well prepared on the table.

 

"What ? Do you think I can't cook huh" Minhyuk smirking.

 

"Pchhhh... we'll see how it taste" Jiyoung seat on the chair with Gyuri beside her and while Jungshin is in front of Jiyoung and Minhyuk is beside him.

 

Jiyoung scope up a little bit of the food and she brought it to the nose to smell it.

 

"Are you sure this is safe to eat oppa?"

 

"Yah! do you think I am that dumb to put on some poison. If I want to kill you I’ll not doing it in front of others. Just eat it"

 

"Who knows" Jiyoung shrugs her shoulder. Immediately she brought the spoon into tasting the food that has been prepared by Minhyuk.

 

She hates to admit that the taste was actually really good. So she lied. "naaahh the taste was only ok-ok"

 

“Yah you lied right ? You are jealous right because you can't cook like this right?" Minhyuk mocking her back.

 

"I am not! I can cook very well"

 

"Let me try" Jungshin sip a little bit. He take a lil bit of time try to 'enjoy the taste' while actually just to make both Jiyoung and Minhyuk nervous.

 

"So ?" Minhyuk impatiently ask. He can't tolerate more with Jungshin.

 

"Ok-ok" Jungshin is high5-ing Jiyoung

 

"Yeaaayyy !!" Jiyoung is really really happy when Jungshin is on her side. "You hear that Minhyuk oppa ? keke~"

 

"No fair. Both of you team up for this. Gyuri noona taste this please" Minhyuk is not happy with both Jungshin and Jiyoung team up to mock him. So he tried to get a support from Gyuri, the only hope he has.

 

Gyuri who just now only look at the plate to avoid an eye contact with Jungshin is now finally look at the three pairs of eyes. "Huh?"

 

"Noona~~ Let me help you" Minhyuk scope the food on his spoon and he brought the spoon to Gyuri mouth and wait for her to open .

 

Gyuri open and let the food enter. She chews the food slowly.

 

"This is so good Minhyuk~shi." She gives him a thumb up and a sweet smile.

 

"Unnie~ you are not suppose to be on his side" Jiyoung whine to her Unnie.

 

"What can I do? He cooks so much better than you" Gyuri said in joking manner.

 

"Unnie~" Jiyoung pouts. Her action only received the good laugh from the three other people in the kitchen and that makes her pout more.

 

"haha im just joking magnae~ah.. You are a good cook too" Gyuri pat Jiyoung's head try to console her back.

 

"But you can never beat me" Minhyuk purposely adding an oil to the fire.

 

"yaaaaahhh!" Jiyoung fast to respond back.

 

"Haha im just joking Jiyoungie.. Don't be mad. Palliwa eat the food." Finally Minhyuk surrender.

 

Still pouting Jiyoung eats the food silently. Well that kinda awkward atmosphere they're having. Only the sounds utensil touching the plates can be heard.

 

Just to brighten the mood there, "Jiyoungie~ say aaaaaa" Jungshin brought the spoon in front of Jiyoung mouth, he fed her.

 

Jiyoung happily open waiting for Jungshin to fed her. "Kamsahamnida Jungie oppa, you are so gentleman and sweet keke~" Jiyoung said blushingly.

 

On the other side, Gyuri is now choking looking at the lovey dovey action between Jungshin and her magnae, Kang Jiyoung. In split of second Minhyuk who in front of her extend his hand giving Gyuri a glass of water.

 

"Are you okay unnie ?" with worried voice Jiyoung ask while patting Gyuri's back.

 

"Ahh I’m okay" Gyuri still coughing a bit. She gives everybody a brief smile to let them know that they can stop worrying at her.

 

But her eyes are lock at the man in front of Jiyoung. She can sense how worried he is. It’s all written on his face. She froze for a moment before quickly turning her head looking down at the still full plate with food hiding her nervousness.

 

"Err unnie" upon hearing Jiyoung's voice, Gyuri quickly turning her attention to her. "I know you said Minhyuk oppa cooking was good, but eat slowly unnie" Jiyoung tease Gyuri. Everybody giggles listen to what have Jiyoung said making the atmosphere lighter.

 

 

***

 

 

"Let me help you do the dishes oppa"

 

After finishing her meal, Jiyoung offering herself to help Minhyuk doing the dishes. She started to collect all the plates and glasses on the table. Carefully she brought it the sink.

 

"Ah Jiyoung it's ok, I can do this by myself" Minhyuk try to stop what is Jiyoung doing. Furthermore it's not appropriate to let the guest doing dishes on their house.

 

"It's ok oppa, you have done the cooking. At least let me help you on the dishes" Jiyoung smile sweetly to Minhyuk who is beside her with a glove on his hand washing the plates.

 

Jiyoung tilt her head a bit to find Gyuri is still in the kitchen. For the first time she sees Gyuri like this, she seems don't know what to do and she is now innocently standing there waiting for Jiyoung. Jiyoung giggles.

 

"Unnie, you don't have to wait for me there. How about you wait at the living room" She suggests.

 

"Nae" innocently Gyuri follow what Jiyoung says. She go to the living room leaving the three person there where Minhyuk and Jiyoung at the sink doing the dishes and Jungshin cleaning the table.

 

"Is Gyuri noona always like this ?" Minhyuk ask out of curiosity.

 

Jiyoung look deep into Minhyuk eyes but still her hand keep washing the dishes out from the soup, "what do you mean ?"

 

"She looks.. ermmm I don't know how to say this."

 

"What?"

 

"She looks quieter. She looks different from usual, I mean from what I know her she is not that quite. Well maybe i did not know her well, so I don't know"

 

"That’s why I brought her here. She has been isolated herself on her room this few weeks and I don’t know why." a sigh can be heard at the end of Jiyoung’s word.

 

"ouh" with that Minhyuk stop questioning Jiyoung. The situation is kinda familiar to him. Both of them silent on doing their on thing.

 

"Jungshin" Minhyuk turn his body around to look for Jungshin but to his surprise he saw no one. He thought Jungshin still there but there's only him and Jiyoung. "When did he left?" he scratch his head

 

Jiyoung giggles. "Oppa you are so cute"

 

Minhyuk blushes.

 

***

 

Gyuri walks into the living room. Don't know what to do. She seat on the couch. After a few second she stands back. She don't know what is the feeling she feels right now. Nervous ? sad ? happy ? she don't know. Everything has been mixed up completely.

 

She walks into one corner in the living room where the entire picture was hanging in the wall showing the members of CNBLUE since their pre debut era till now. She examines each of the pictures carefully absorbing her in it. There’s the picture where the leader Yonghwa with his guitar in the studio and Jonghyun is behind him, judging on their looks maybe this was still on their debut day. There also a picture where all four of them holding the trophy on the backstage, picture of CNBLUE with their label mate FTISLAND. She looks at one by one picture there and the last one she stops at the picture. This one picture she remembers it so well, the very first time CNBLUE being the guest on Simsimtapa.

 

"Still remember ?"

 

A voice is getting closer to her. She didn't have courage to look back to the owner of the voice. She afraid she is not strong enough and might fall for him again.

 

Slowly she can feel his hand wrapping her waist. "Why you did this?" he whispered into her ear.

 

She stiffs. Froze for a mere seconds. "Please!" she tries to unwrap his hand on her waist, she try to let go.

 

"Tell me, what did i do wrong ?" still in lowered voice he ask her. Tightening his hug. He won't let her go until she tells him why. Forgetting that their still in the living room, forgetting that Jiyoung and Minhyuk still in the house because on his mind only Gyuri there and this might be the only chance he have.

 

"Please let me go. Jungshin~shi." her voice is frail. The tears are gathering in the corner of her eyes waiting for the perfect time to stream down. She is fighting with herself to prevent the tears from stream down. "Please, Jiyoung still here. She..." Gyuri couldn't continue her words and she failed, the tears burst out.

 

He smell her perfume, he miss this. He misses her in his arm but he hates this. He hates to see tears on her face in her eyes. He try to make Gyuri turn to face him but still she refuse. "Please don't make me like this anymore. I miss you" with all his will we turn her to facing him.

 

"Let me go" Gyuri push Jungshin harshly causing him to be pushed back slightly and making his grip on her loosen.

 

He can't tolerate with her anymore now. He pushes her to the wall trapping her under his. Ignoring the picture frame that has been fall from the wall and shattering on the floor. "Look into my eyes, tell me what did I do wrong ?" He raised a bit his voice.

 

Still there were no responses from Gyuri except that she looks furiously at him with the stains of tears still there on the corner of her eyes.

 

"Tell me !" he kiss her harshly. Gyuri is trying hardly to escape herself from him, she pushes him but her energy was weak when comparing to him. Slowly from harsh he changes it to a soft kiss though Gyuri did not response.

 

"Jungie Oppa ? Unnie ?" Jiyoung's frail voice can be heard.

 

Both Gyuri and Jungshin shock hearing the voice and Gyuri take the chance to push Jungshin away. She looks into Jiyoung and Minhyuk direction. She can see slowly the tears are streaming down on Jiyoung cheek. "Jing" she called her.

 

"This is not what you see" Gyuri try to give an explanation thought she knows that's kind of useless now when Jiyoung see everything what Jungshin have did. She knows Jiyoung must be deeply hurt by now. She tries to walk  to Jiyoung. But.

 

"Don't come near me unnie." She stop. “I don't want to see you anymore" with that Jiyoung run away from the house.

 

"Jiyoung" Gyuri called her. She is too now dumbfounded with what have happen. Everything happens so quickly and now Jiyoung is no longer in front of her leaving her with Minhyuk and Jungshin.

 

Jungshin ? Yes him. She look at him at the back. "I hate you!!!" with that she leaves to chase over Jiyoung.

 

Those words are likes the bullet go straight through his heart. He can't believe he hear that words from the women that he loves so much from the bottom of his heart. He has hurt her. Jungshin fall on his knees onto the cold floor. He felt the pain all over his body. "arghhhhhh" He punch on the glass from the smashing frame that have fall from the wall before. His hand bleeds.

 

"Jungshin" Minhyuk running to his team mate.

 

 

 new chapter~~~ woooooo..

 keke~ enjoy =D