*002*

When The Goddess Meet

 

“Jungshin oppa looks so cool aren’t he, unnie!” Jiyoung said in whispering manner.

Gyuri looks at the magnae. She nodes a little did not want to disappointed the baby of the group. She smiles when she looks at Jiyoung who giggles by herself.  “Jiyoung just love Jungshin so much”, she thought. “Sure he is. He looks cool like you said magnae” she smiles again.

“ You just love Jungshin so much aren’t you” Hara who is sitting beside heard the conversation between the leader and the magnae,  just said that out loud.

“Yah unnie!!!!!” Jiyoung cup Hara’s mouth with her hand. “I am not”.

“Yah! Yah! Your face is reddening” Hara continue to tease the Giant Baby. She pokes Jiyoung’s cheeks.

“Yah! Unnie” she blushes.

Gyuri too is laughing at the magnae. Jiyoung sure is cute enough with every act she did. “As long as you happy, im happy too! magnae.”

                ***

It has been a few weeks from the day of the incidents happen. No calls. No texts or not even one emails she has received from him. She is basically know nothing about him now.

It’s different from before, when she used to be with her phone where ever she go because she know there always be someone that will be asking her, whether she has eaten or not, or what was she have been doing. And tell you what she miss all of the text. She misses all of the conversation she used to have with him.

They are not in love relationship in fact they are far from what people call love relationship. They are starting like just any normal sunbae-hobae relationship. Somehow, they happen to be close enough to able cuddle in each other arm still they are far from love relationship. She admits that she felt save every time she’s with him in fact that he is younger than her.

She is too had not take any initiative to contact him. She knows everything is different between them now. If only she calls him, what will be the topic that they will be talking about? Will he able to listen to all of her nonsense again like before?

Gyuri sigh in disappointment. Flip on her script for today. “Oppa who is our guest for today?” she turned to face Shindong who is busy with his phone. After a month busy with her schedule, she is finally able to sit on her seat again as a DJ again.

“Huh ? What are you saying Gyul ?” still his eyes on his phone

“Haisshh oppa! Look at me when you talking” she protest.

“Haha mian. Mian.. What is it again?”

“I’m asking you who our guest is for today?” she repeats her question.

“Ouh! Who recently make a debut?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t watch television like.. hmm.. a month?”

“Aigoo! Gyul you should have a life you know. It’s CNBLUE’s Lee Jungshin by the way”

“Ouh he is making a comeback recently?” she stopped then she realized something. “Debut ? He’s doing a solo?”

“Yeah. Last week! I bet you have been staying too long at Japan, you haven’t able to catch up with Kpop entertainment already Gyul.” Shindong jokingly said before he laughs his heart out.

“I think the same too oppa” She too now joins him.

She stops laughing abruptly, something strike on her mind. “Oh oppa can we have another one as a special guest today?”

“Who?” He ask.

“Our Giant Baby, KARA’s Kang Jiyoung!” she beams.

                ***

 He enters the studio. Greet everyone in the studio. Together with him is the magnae of CNBLUE, Kang Minhyuk. Together they make way to the room where they will be guesting tonight.

He stops at the door of the room. Startle a bit seeing her in front of him. She still not notices their existence yet. Without him knowing a smile is form on his face seeing her laughing like that. How he miss to hear all those laugh, he miss to see her smile. He is basically stand there like an idiot.

“Jungshin! Why aren’t you moving?” Minhyuk’s voice has made him wake up from his own little world.

“Ah! Mian.” They are now enters the room. Bowing to the two DJs there.

This is when she finally noticed him being there. She greets him back but somehow he can sense that she is trying to avoiding an eye contact with him. He is sure about that.

He is taking a seat beside her (not literally beside actually, you know how simsimtapa seat is) but all of sudden.

“Wait” he looks at her. She seems hesitated with her act. He felt some kind like a Déjà vu here.

“The seats have been reserved to someone else” her voice is kinda shaking. “Sorry”.

“Ah it’s okay. I just can sit at here” He smile and moves to an empty seat beside him.

Just when they are about to start. “Mianhe im late” a soft and yet cute voice can be heard. A tall young lady enters the room with a wide smile on her face.

Gyuri is smiling widely seeing her baby is safely arrives. Kang Jiyoung is making her way to seat beside Gyuri knowing the leader must be reserving the seat for her as the seat are left unoccupied. “Annyeong Shindong oppa, Annyeong Minhyuk oppa” she is waving happily to them. “Annyeong Jungshin oppa”greeting Jungshin who is seating just beside her, she is blushly smiling at him.

“Annyeong Jiyoung~shi” he reply together with his goddessly smile.

The radio hosting started. They talk about a lot of thing including Jungshin’s Solo debut, how is CNBLUE reaction towards his Solo debut and so on.

“Jungshin~shi are you still remember the first time you are here together with your team member two years ago”

The sudden question from Shindong startles not only Jungshin but also Gyuri. Both of them is now literally staring each other without they knowing it.

***

hey~ im back!!

sorry for a late update..

im having problem with my internet connection this few weeks.. 

but it's ok! it's fine now! weeeee~ =D

so jajangg! new chapter~ enjoy reading~

.comment and subscribe are highly appreciated.

***