*005*

When The Goddess Meet

1430600ou0p0w0kok.png

He walks all the way through the never ending hallway. Pass by a few rooms that already dark making the hallway seems eerie. By only having the thought also can make him scared, but suddenly his movement stop in front of one room. The light still switch on. Without taking another consideration, Kang Minhyuk pulls the door open, peeks what happen inside. “Lee Junghsin! What are you doing here at this hour?” makes his move into the room, he stop in front of his team mate.

 

Junghsin beam at the fake magnae of CNBLUE. “Checking at my instrument. Just to make sure everything is perfect”

 

“You look busy lately” Minhyuk sit beside Junghsin while looking at the ‘busy’ Junghsin doing his work.

 

For a moment both of them seat in silence with Junghsin still absorb with his work and Minhyuk still absorb looking at so hardworking real magnae there.

 

 “Are you happy Junghsin~ah?” but Minhyuk decide to broke the silenced.

 

Junghsin look at Mnhyuk with a questioning look written on his face. “Why shouldn’t I?”

 

“No. Sometimes I have the feeling that you make yourself busy just to distract yourself from something. Something that I can’t still figure it out what”

 

Junghsin look at him, surprise but quick to hide his face. “Ah! Ania~ I’m really busy! Look at this.” He checks on the instrument again to show how ‘busy’ he is to Minhyuk.

 

“Junghsin~ah, stop pretending. I’ve known you for how long that I also couldn’t remember when. I know you, we know you. You are not at your usual self.”

 

The fact is not only Minhyuk see the sad eyes in Junghsin’s eyes but all of them did. But only Minhyuk have the courage to bring the topic here. Maybe the factor that they sharing the same age.

 

“Ania… don’t worry Minhyuk~ah im ok ! really I am.” He tries to sound as firm as possible. He tries to assure him.

 

Minhyuk pat Junghsin back. “Junghsin~ah you know you can always tell me everything right ? We are family. But I won’t force you this time. When you’re ready I’ll always here to hear it”

 

Not so much reaction he gave back to him. Not really sure how to react to this maybe? At last he just node.

 

“Good! Eh tomorrow is your tutoring class with Jiyoung right?”

 

“Yea!”

 

“So tell me more about her ! Don’t you think she’s interesting ?”

 

***

“Magnae~ahhh did I really have to do this ?” Gyuri still whining at Jiyoung.

 

“We are already here unnie. It’s too late already for you to say that here. Haha”

 

“Here?”

 

Gyuri look’s outside. It’s not like this is her first time in here. She secretly sighs. ‘haishhh why do I have to be so weak against this giant baby ?’ she thought.

 

“Unnie ! Let’s Go! We don’t want to let Junghsin oppa wait for long. Keke~ I don’t want to waste my precious time with jungie oppa” unbuckle her seat belt ready to go out from the mini cooper she bought herself result of her hard work since being the magnae of KARA.

 

“It’s Jungie oppa now ?” she question her.

 

“Ehem.” She noded her head furiously showing how excited is her about this. “I made that last week. Hehe doesn’t it sounds cute? He said he love it.” She beams widely.

 

Unbuckle her seat belt, Gyuri slowly open the door. Stepping her heel on the cold floor of basement parking of the building which CNBLUE’s member has been staying at for how many years only they know this.

 

‘you can do this Gyuri ! hwaiting!’ she self encourage herself. Knowing this is the only best thing she can do at the moment.

 

“yaaahh unnie~ palliwaaaaa” Jiyoung grabs her hand pushing her unnie to hurry up.

 

“I can walk by myself Kang Jiyoung” Gyuri pout her lips.

 

“Arasso ! Arasso !” she let Gyuri’s hand go.

 

Both of them walk towards the lobby with Jiyoung in front a bit leading her leader this time. Then something strike on Gyuri’s mind. She checks her purse to make sure.

 

‘haaaissssshhhh thought so’ she looks at Jiyoung backs. “Kang Jiyoung !”

 

Jing stop walking and turns her body fully facing Gyuri. “Wae ?”

 

“I think I left my phone in the car. Can you give me the key? So I can get back my phone”

 

“Unnie ! You are not making excuses aren’t you” Jing asks with sceptical tone but still she gave her the key.

 

“Yah ! I really left my phone in the car intentionally. Really I mean it. Aigoo.” she saids that firmly. She takes the car key

 

“Thanks. You can go first ! Jing I’ll catch up later arasso !”

 

“Allright !” she beams “I’ll wait you in the house. But unnie don’t take so much time”

 

“Got it!”

 

With that both of them separated into two different path which Jiyoung go straight to the lobby to take a lift there while Park Gyuri turn back to car park to go to Kang Jiyoung little baby, mini cooper.

 

Gyuri slowly drags her feet to the car. A few meters away to reach the car she clicks the button on the key the light flash from back lamp of the car signalling Jiyoung’s baby has been unlocked. Fasten her step to the passenger door. Open and she see her phone just in the middle between her seat and the driver sit. She must be put there right after she ended her call with her umma just now. Take out and now she stands straight back before closing the car door.

 

Click back the exact button on the car key to lock the car. She checks back if the car is properly lock. Nobody wants the car say bye bye right ? so better prevent it. Using her pinkie she straightens backs her hair which has been scattered all over just now. Taking a deep breath she finally walks back to the lobby. With a confident feel written all over her face, she is now strong enough to handle this.

 

Pressing the going up button, she waited for a few minutes till the elevator door finally open up for her. Step in inside her hand fast to press the number 14 without actually having to think anything. The door started to close revealing her reflection on the mirror door. “Smile Gyuri” she says to herself.

 

Ding. The elevator stops, indicating she has now arrive at level 14. The door slowly opened.

 

“unnie!” Gyuri was shocked to hear Jiyoung’s loud voice.

 

“Wae ? Where are you going ?” she step out from the lift. Look at the magnae with a confuse looks. Where did she want to go now ? Aren’t she have the class with her jungie oppa ?

 

“How did you know the house is in this level ? im about to go down. I forgot to tell you which floor the house is.”

 

Gyuri speechless for a second. What could possibly the best answer she can make up now ?

 

"ahhhh aniya~ you did tell me before you go. Did you forgot about it"

 

"Did I unnie ?" Jiyoung scratch her not itchy head.

 

"Of course you are Jing ! Aigoo uri baby already becoming old. She cannot even remember what she has done" Gyuri fakes her laugh.

 

"Kaja" Gyuri grab Jiyoung’s hands and drag her go. But not to long before she stop. “So tell me which way is the house!" Gyuri pretend to ask. She needs to be extra careful this time.

 

"This way" Jiyoung happily showing her the way to CNBLUE's house.

 

"Kaja!" again Gyuri gave her fake smile. but Jiyoung never realise it. Too happy to meet her lover of life I guess. keke~

 

Ding dong. Jiyoung ring the bells.

 

Looking at the intercom... "oppa it's me"  she's happily waving to the camera.

 

 

***

“Jiyoung will be coming today right ?”

 

He startles a bit causing his shoulder to rise up for a second. Looking at the man in front of him. “Hyung you scared me.” His hand still on his chest feeling his heart beat slowly turns back to normal.

 

“Ah~ chinca ? mianhe Junghsin”

 

“haha never mind. So what was your question again just now? I wasn’t really hear what it is”

 

“ani.. im just asking, today Jiyoung will be coming right ?”

 

“aaahhh.. yeaaa.” He looks at the watch on his left wrist. Its 15 minutes pass two. “She’ll be here any minutes from now I guess. Or maybe she is at the front door already now. Keke~”

 

And yes. Just like what he said. The door bell rings.

 

“Told ya” he grin. “Hyung could you please help me open the door for her. I’m a little bit busy here”

 

“My pleasure” Minhyuk beam widely. He trots away with a very happy expression on his face.

 

‘What the heck is wrong with him’ Junghsin thought.

 

From the living room he can here Minhyuk’s voice welcoming Jiyoung into their house. Wow. Never heard his vice so loud and excited like this. He bet that Minhyuk must be smiling like a retard right there. Wonder what make him acting that way today.

 

As he started to hear the voice are getting clearer indicating that they are almost reaching the living room. He stands up, well it’s not appropriate to welcoming guess with just sitting around and do nothing right ? Though Jiyoung is no longer a stranger in this house.

 

“Oppa! Jungie oppa! Annyeong” he saw the wide smile on her face. She looks daring today.

 

“Annyeong” he says back.

 

“Jungie annyeong!” this time is Minhyuk.

 

“Yah oppa~” Jiyoung pinch Minhyuk’s arm that makes him groan. Feel a bit ashamed knowing that Minhyuk just imitating her action towards Junghsin just now.

 

“Haha mianhe”

 

“Im not going to talk with you anymore !” she stick her tongue out to him.

 

Junghsin just look at the two of them bickering to each other. Looking cute together. He chuckle.

 

“Junghsin oppa wae ?” she abruptly stop bickering with Minhyuk and direct her full attention to the tallest man in the room.

 

“Ah ani. Both of you look cute bickering like little kids”

 

“Aniyaaaa~” Jiyoung pouts. Showing that she’s protesting.

 

Junghsin mess up with Jiyoung’s hair. That make Jiyoung pouts more.

 

“By the way, are you here alone today Jiyoung?” he ask upon remembering she walk to living room alone with Minhyuk just now.

 

“Ani. I brought an unnie today. She said she need rest room right now.”

 

“ahh..” with that Junghsin stop asking. On his mind, Jiyoung may have brought her sister that use to this house. Maybe it’s Hara, she used to be in here accompanied Jiyoung a few times before. Or maybe Nicole ? oh he don’t know. Whoever she is, he okay with that anyway.

 

“soooo.. oppa what we’ll be learning today ?” she put her guitar bag down beside the couch.

 

Junghsin bend his body to help Jiyoung unpacking her guitar that they have bought together on her first day of guitar lesson with him.

 

“Annyeong” he heard the voice. The voice is coming from the entrance to the living room.

 

The voice, he knew this voice belongs to whom. With the speed of light he brought his eyes to the entrance just to make sure. To be honest he actually did not have to check it. I mean he knows and he is sure who is this voice belongs to.

 

‘It cannot be happening right. This is just a dream right ? no ! no ! it’s just a hallucination. She is not there, I am just imagining it right ?’ Junghsin basically just froze there like a statue of liberty in New York. He did not saying anything nor he move a bit, just standing there looking at the goddess.

 

“Oppa!” finally Jiyoung’s voice has make him woke up.

 

“Ermmm.” He clears his troat awkwardly.

 

His eyes falls on Jiyoung who is walking to Gyuri and he bet that Jiyoung have an intention to drag her unnie to meet him.

 

Just like what he thought. The woman that has succeeded in stealing his heart and did not have any intention to return it back(that’s what he thought) is standing right in front of him. And once again he stands there not knowing what he should do.

 

“Oppa let me introduce you. This is Gyuri unnie. My beloved unnie. My favourite unnie!” Jiyoung hugs Gyuri. “Unnie, this is Junghsin oppa, my guitar teacher. Keke it felt weird when I’m introducing this, it’s not like you guys did not know each other right ? keke”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Junghsin~shi. Hope Jiyoung did not give you any trouble” He heards her soft angelic voice.

 

“An..Annyeong Gyuri sunbaenim.” he chokes on his word. His eyes never leave the beautiful face in front of him, still not believing what is actually happen here.

 

After like a 10 seconds of awkward silent. Jiyoung once again broke the silence. “Junghsin oppa. Let’s get started. I don’t want to waste a time here. Time is precious to me. Hehe” she show her agyeo.

 

“Kiyeopta~” Minhyuk rant on her agyeo.

 

“Not talking to you!” sticking her tongue to him again.

 

“Gyuri sunbaenim” Minhyuk calls her. “Did you want something to drink ?”

 

“Ah aniya. Don’t mind me here. Just do what you want.”

 

“Please make yourself comfortable in here, sunbaenim.”

 

“You can call me nunna if you want to”

 

“Ah nae ! Gyuri nunna”

 

Junghsin is secretly looking at her with the corner of his eyes. She is sitting on the couch infront of him and Jiyoung. Having a chit chatting with Minhyuk. She looks delicate as usual. Always glowing on no matter what she’s doing.

 

Remember that he said that he’s okay with whoever Jiyoung brought to accompanied her today? Now he’s taking back his word. It’s not okay with him. Waaaayyyy not okay for him actually. With her just a few meters away from him, he just wants to run up to her, hugs her cuddling with her and possibly asks her what is going on between them. He still needs an answer here. But he knows it is impossible for him to do that right now. Not infront of Jiyoung and Minhyuk, they know nothing about them. What will be they thought about Gyuri if he did that and most importantly what will Jiyoung think about her leader. Though maybe they no longer interact with each other, but to hurt Gyuri is the last things he want to do.

 

1430600ou0p0w0kok.png

 

 I have change my plan..

as i said before this fics will only have 5 chapter right ?

soooo the good news is.. im going to add a few more chapter.. horaayyy..

meannsss.. you guys have to be patient enough to wait for me to ended this. keke~

please kindly comment.rate.vote.support me.. and most importantly...

 Enjoy =)