*003*

When The Goddess Meet

 

****

.FLASHBACK.

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are CNBLUE ” leader Yonghwa introduced themselves. Still new to the atmosphere everybody seems a bit quiet today. They still didn’t believe to able to sit here as the guest for the radio program tonight.

“Gyuri~shi aren’t our guest here all looks so tall right”

“Yea! Shindong~shi and all of them looks handsome too.”

“Kamsahamida” CNBLUE’s reply shyly.

“They are cute too” she squeaks. She looks at every member of CNBLUE. Everybody looks nervous. She giggles silently, maybe she also looks like this too when she debut long time ago.

Her eyes stop at one of the member of CNBLUE. “He has an arrogant looks on his face,” she thought. 

This is when Shindong interrupt her thought. “Ah! Jungshin~shi” then the guy with the arrogant face answered “Yea”. “Because of your handsome face, your fans also calling you goddess right ? Just like Park Gyuri~shi.”

“Haha I am not that handsome.” Shyly reply.

“Yea He is not.” She accidently blurt out. The whole studio eyes are in her now. She is too surprise with it when it suppose to be just on her mind. She faking a laugh “Haha of course I’m joking.”

Everybody in the studio laughing knowing the DJ must be joking only. Correction, everybody but not Jungshin, his eyes is lock at the DJ. Gyuri can feel his eyes on her. Does not want to make it worst she quickly said “Jungshin~shi I’m really joking don’t mad at me. Mianhe” in cute manner.

“aaaahhh kiyeopta” the magnae of CNBLUE, Minhyuk happily clapping praise the goddess.

The studio is full with a burst of laughter again.  

They talk, they playing a game sometime laugh at each other jokes. CNBLUE has becoming less shy compare to when they started the program. Still she can feel the eyes on her. She too sometimes will steal a glance at the owner of the pair of eyes. The weird feeling flow in her everytime their eyes meet.

The program ends. As usual, they will be photograph session with the guest. Bowing, thanking each other and that is how the program ends.

The guest has already going home. The DJ still doing his or her duty to entertain all the listener out there. Giving them a variety of popular songs nowadays.

Her hearts still have not stopped from beating faster. This situation really makes her feel uneasy. She ask the PD for 15 minutes rest.

She freed herself from the studio to her ‘secret’ place, the rooftop of MBC’s building. This is where she usually go when she wants to release her stress. She looks around. Yes! She satisfied. This place has never failed to makes her feel in peace. Seeing the night scenery of Seoul, breathing the fresh air. She smiles. Let get back to work, she thought.

Just when she turn her body around. A tall figure startles her.

“Chesonghamnida” the tall figure is now bowing 90 degrees to her.

“Jungshin~shi ?”

Hearing his name being called, he stand straight back. His eyes looking straight to her eyes, if only the eyes has laser power, Park Gyuri will probably dead by now.

“Ahh Jungshin~shi! You are still here?”

“Ah errmm” that is all he manage to answer.  Walking to stand beside Gyuri , his back is facing Gyuri’s back. He is now looking at the beautiful night scenery of Korea. He leaves a sigh.

She still did not get it. Why is his here? Plus, he ask for her forgiveness. What is that for? She also turns her body around to face the same thing as him. She fell in the deep silence still trying to figure out what happen.

“Gyuri sunbaenim” he softly calls her. Looking at her sight.

She look back at him, startrucked by his godlessly face. “Ehem” she awkwardly clear . “Why are you still here by the way? Where is your other member? Why are you apologizing to me just now” she attacks him with a ton of question.

He giggles. “You were asking me too many questions. Which one should I answer first?”

“Yah” she pouts.

He let a laugh. “Ok ok! They leave me here. They said if I’m not apologizing to you they will keep ignoring me. It will not be a good start if we didn’t have a good relationship with sunbae in this entertainment. Ok that is the reason why. I am sorry for my bad behavior just now. I’am very sorry”

“Aaahh. It’s that so. Nahh~ I don’t take it to heart. It’s my mistake too. Mian.”

“Thank you Park Gyuri sunbae~nim!” he smile to her. A relieve smile. “But, am I really not that good looking” he looks at her with anxious face waiting for her reply.

“Don’t you think so?” she asks casually then she laughs at him.

“Yahhh!!” he lightly push her making her fell a bit but she continue to laugh at him.

“You should look at your face just now! It was an EPIC” she just can’t stop from laughing at him causing he to join her laugh too.

It’s weird, when you think they just met a few hours ago and only been there together for a few minutes. However, seems like both of them already comfortable being around each other. That’s how the start of their relationship.

.FLASHBACK END.

***

She still remembers it just like yesterday. That was the last time she been there. After meeting Jungshin that night, she has never come up at the rooftop again. Maybe they were nothing that makes her heart uneasy. Smile at the thought.

But, now everything change. She once again comes back to this place.

“Still love to come up here” a voice approach her. A very familiar voice that she have remember by heart.

This is something that really surprising her. She wasn’t expected this. Lee Jungshin, the man that she has stop contacting for almost a month, the man that always been occupied on her mind since the day they met, the man that she miss so much but she too stubborn to take make a move contacting him, is now standing right beside her.

She felt like to hug him now. She want to tell him how much she miss him, how much she miss their long hour conversation, how much she miss to be in his arm but she compose herself from doing so. So she just divert her gaze to in front again. Blankly staring at the scenery.

“This place haven’t change a bit, the atmosphere is still the same as the first time we were here together two years ago” silent for a moment. “You were standing here alone, still beautiful as the first time I met you.”

 He lowered his voice at the last sentence but still Gyuri can hear him well. She turn her face to him study every inch of his face. He too is looking at her now. Smile “The only difference today is I am no longer left by my member again. Today I choose to be here” he takes her hand in his “still with the same reasons.” He added.

****

hehe~ so sorry for the late update..

no excuse for that. im just too lazy *hit myself*

sooo~ as usual.. rate, comment, subscribe are seriously appreciated!!

enjoy reading dear~