My First Kiss

Not an Arranged Love

"Yah, you okay now?" I said after I took an ice-bag that was on his forhead.

 

"I guess so."

 

 

 

Sigh, not even a thank you for me. I hate that Alien!! Aish....

 

I actually didn't want to help him. For God's sake, I hate him. But I just don't know what's got into me, his expression was priceless that made me went speechless. Umm.... No. Speechless is not the right word for it, I guess mesmerized sounds right.

I went to my room and prepared myself to go to sleep. 

 

 

The next morning, I went to my office to continue my work. You know, being a fashion designer is not a great job.

I left a banana pancake on the dining table. I know that alien will be late for work again. Fever or not, he's still a lazy bastard.

 

 

"Morning, Dara."

 

"Oh, hi Bommie! Have you heard about that so-called mask party? Minji invited me."

 

"Yeah, I've heard it too and Minji also has invited me. She sounded really happy when I said a yes to her."

 

"YOU WANT TO GO?!"

 

"Dara-ah! You don't need to shout!"

 

"Hehehe.... Sorry, got too excited!" She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly and immediately excused herself after that.

 

"Sigh.... What's so good with just a party anyway? Now let's get back to work."

 

 

 

I was still typing on my macbook until I heard a knock sound. "Come in." I said.

My eyes widened when I saw the one and only nuisance in the world. With that famous smirk on his face, he stood next to me.

 

 

"Hi, Bom."

 

"What are you doing here, Jaejoong? I'm busy."

 

"I just miss you."

 

"Go away, Jae, I've got hundreds of work here."

 

 

I was trying to avoid and ignore his presence, but I guess, I'm waaaaaayy too nice to be rude. LOL

I was still focus on my work but then I noticed his gaze. Evil one.

 

 

"Bom, when will you realize?"

 

"What?"

 

"That I...."

 

 

He suddenly attacked me, trapped me right in the middle of his hands. Of course, this is a shocking situation. I swear that by only see his face, you'll know he has an evil plan inside him. Right now, I'm seriously don't know what to do. What if he wants to do something bad? NOOOOO! Someone, help me!!!!

I could see him smirking to himself and I gulped my saliva. Damn, what now?

He lifted my chin so that I could face him but I refused and slapped his face. OH NO. Looks like slapping him is not the best solution as I could see his face became full of rage. Yeah, this is the end, baby. The end of my life and could be the end of my ity.

He grabbed my chin forcelly and it hurts like hell. He then crushed his lips on mine. I tried to push him, but he's too strong. Please, God.... Help me.... I could feel my tears already..

 

 

But then suddenly....

 

 

"Yah, have you seen my phone? It wasn't in my room when I-- OH MY."

 

"S-Seunghyun...."

 

"Oh, WOW! Looks like I get the chance to watch real movie."

 

"I-It's not like what it seems.." Why the hell did I try to explain to him?!

 

"Tch, BORING! I'm going now. Go on, continue." He was about to go but I grabbed his hand. I just don't freaking know why I'm being like this.

 

"Don't leave me here, don't leave me with him.. Please...."

 

 

I begged. I don't really care if I'm crying in front of him, the enemy of my life. This is so not happening. My lips.... That was my first kiss! I looked down to my feet and then I felt Seunghyun's hand grabbing mine and then I found the two of us running away from my office.

==================================================================================

Ta-da! :D

maybe 2 or 1 chapter to go~ it's a oneshot though XD kekeke

 

now that I'm officially free from my exam week, I think I will update more tomorrow....

Bye! Hope you like this chapter :)