So Not You

Not an Arranged Love

"Y-Yah, where are we going? Why are we here in front of your car?"

 

 

I asked him. Confuse is now filling my brain. Plus, why the heck does he smiling like that?!

 

 

"Nah, I suddenly feel hungry. Let's go eat."

 

"Wait, what??!"

 

"Don't complain."

 

"Yah, you--"

 

 

He didn't give me the chance to talk more. He pushed me to the front seat and few second later entered to seat next to me. Aish, I hate that stupid smirk of him, he should definately do plastic surgery to erase that ing smirk.

To say the truth, I don't know why I feel secure with him now. I feel somehow, safe. Though, that smirk of him is killing me already.

 

 

 

"Okay, we are here."

 

 

After I've heard what he said, I immediately stepped out of his oh-so-shiny Lamborghini car. Again, I have a little view of his infamous devil smirk.... Tch.

I skipped a beat right when he grabbed my hand and took me to the restaurant. Wait, this is my favorite restaurant.... Me, Chaerin, Dara, and Minji usually go to eat here when we have our free time.

Right when we finally seated. I smiled to myself thinking that he also loves to eat here. I got that smirk of him again and he raised on of his thick eyebrows.

 

 

"Yah, you crazy why are you smiling like that. It's creepy."

 

"Nothing, it's just.... This is my favorite restaurant."

 

His lips curved into another smirk. "Tch, tell me something I don't know."

 

"Yah, you know nothing, you bastard." I hitted his arm lightly. Wait, did we just talked normally?

 

"Of course I know much. Wanna bet?" He smirked again. Ugh.

 

 

Just then, the waitress came and asked us for what we want to order.

 

 

"May I take your order?"

 

"I want kimchi and banana milkshake." He stopped for some seconds, thinking. "Oh, corn fried rice and just mineral water for her."

 

 

Why does he know my favorite food....

 

 

"Don't you want to try our new drink, miss?"

 

"I--"

 

He stopped my unfinished words. "That's okay, she loves to drink mineral water to keep her skin in good condition." WHY THE HECK HE KNOWS THAT????

 

"Okay, thank you and wait for your food please."

 

 

I got a very wide grin from him. Of course, he's very satisfied with his 'win' moment. I just scoffed. Aish!! WHY GOD?? WHY???

 

 

"Stalker."

 

"What?! We live together for your information."

 

"Yeah, but I don't know your favorite food!! That's creepy, Seunghyun." I lied. I usually make banana pancake for him because I know that he loves banana.

 

"Of course you know...." He said in teasing voice.

 

"You banana-freak." I scoffed again.

 

"You do know my favorite thingy." He teased me and slapped my arm lightly. He sighed and smiled to me. "See? Why always fighting like hell when we can actually be friendly like this."

 

"Yeah...." I just nodded. It's rather awkward for me because he never shows his good side like this to me before.

 

 

 

And so, we ate, talked, and had fun. Totally not what I've expected Seunghyun to be. 100% nicer than the one I meet everyday in my life. Maybe he's not a bad guy after all. You know, I thought that the only plus point from him was his face. But, I change my mind, he's not bad I guess.

Then, something broke my daydream about him. I starred at my watch and....

 

 

 

"OH MY GOD!" I shouted in horror.

 

"What happen?" 

 

I showed him my watch. "It's already 6pm! I only have 1 hour more to prepare!"

 

"Oh, you have something to attend?"

 

"Yeah, Minji's party." Then I closed my mouth immediately because I remember that Minji told me that she didn't invite him.

 

"Don't worry, I'll drive you there. Now let's go home first so you can prepare yourself." He smiled.

 

"Okay, thanks Seunghyun."

 

"Yeah." He replied. Somehow, he used his cold voice again. Maybe he's sad because he can't go too?

==================================================================================

What will happen next?? O___O"

 

Please wait for the next (last) chapter! :D

 

Last chapter!! A go go go~ XD

Bye~ *sit like a boss Dara* XD kkk