Let's Go Party

Not an Arranged Love

The moment I arrived at 'our' house, I immediately ran to my room. I did a quick wash up and decided what dress to wear. I chose a dress that has many pattern on it. It was a dress that I secretly bought and never wear it before. I did a quick curls to my hair and put my soft lenses on, to get a result of bigger eyes. I retouched my makeup, sprayed my perfume. I took my deep green colored mask and I think I'm ready now.

  

Once I've done with my things, I called Seunghyun's attention, the man who was focusing his eyes on his stuffs. Yeah, maybe it's better to say, his SONS. I don't know, those figures and bearbricks are really something to him.

 

 

 

 

"I'm ready!"

 

 

He blinked his eyes few times at me. He checked my look from head to toe and then he displayed a very annoying yet y smirk. Oh, wait.... What the heck?!

He made a 'hmm' sound, like he's satisfied at my look or something. I just frowned, not that I hate what he just did. It's just.... I'm kinda embarrassed. It's rather awkward for me. I don't know why, it's not even his first time checking my look like this, but.... My chest feels a little bit stuffy with his action this time.

 

 

 

"Yah, what are you doing, huh?"

 

"Nothing.... That dress looks nice on you."

 

"T-Thanks."

 

"No prob, now let's go. We only have 10 more minutes, right?"

 

 

 

I nodded to his words and followed him to his car. Again, awkwardness filled me up. I was like a mute person and kept nervous to myself. Maybe just because I started to realize how handsome this alien is. How strong his gaze, how y his jawline looks, how smoky his eyes are, how those toned body that is now obvious to my vision....

 

And maybe..

 

I started to realize that he's not a bad guy..

 

He's a damn smoky hot guy.

 

 

 

"Bom...."

 

"Yah.."

 

"Bom-ah! We're already here!"

 

"Eh?"

 

"You were spazzing out." He chuckled.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Yeah, whatever Bom." He chuckled again. "Go."

 

"What?"

 

"Don't act stupid, go. You're already 5 minutes late."

 

 

 

I looked around and all the things just hit me. I AM FREAKING HERE AT MY DESTINATION. OH GOD. But wait a sec.. Why does he even know the place? I don't remember telling him in the first place. Oh no, this is creepy, really really really creepy. He can't read mind, can he?

 

 

 

"Hey, Seunghyun."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I didn't tell you the place.. Am I right?"

 

His face looked worried and changed into a sorrow expression. "Well, manager Jiyong told me some information about this stuff. He said that Secretary Sandara asked him to go with her since she has no partner." He smiled bitterly.

 

"Oh.." I pouted. "But I also don't have any partner with me.... Aish, Dara!" I complained to myself.

 

"So this guy here is just never gonna be a thing to you, huh?" He asked suddenly. His question got me goosebumped.

 

"What?" 

 

"Tch, never mind. J-J-Just go. You're already late, we're just wasting time here." He didn't look at me and his voice sounded so cold and rude.

 

"But--"

 

"GO." He shouted in deep and rude voice, which made me went out from his car immediately, slammed his door car. How can I expect this and lazy bastard to be an oh-so perfect guy. He just made me feel so irritated. He had bullied me with his words and pranks, but nothing hurts like this.

 

 

 

I entered the club and Chaerin, Manager Jiyong, and the new model Taeyang's precence approached me. They're with their masks, but I can tell who is who.

 

 

"Bommie!" Chaerin smiled.

 

"Sajangnim." Manager Jiyong and Taeyang said and bowed in unison.

 

"Don't be that formal to me today. Hehe.. Anyway, Jiyong, where's that rabbit girl?"

 

"R-Rabbit?"

 

"Oh, I'm sorry.... I mean Dara."

 

"Uhm, S-S-Sandar-ra-ssi is with Minji-ssi...."

 

"What a shy guy you are, Jiyong-ah! Ugh, Dara is a lucky , I've always wanted a cute and younger guy. Anyway, enjoy yourselves, neh? I'll go talk to that rabbit for a moment. Bye, Chae, guys! " I smirked to the now-reddened-faced Jiyong and made my way to the said girl.

 

"Dara, Minji!" 

 

"Unnie!"

 

"Bommie!" The two greeted me and hugged me.

 

"I thought you won't come.. Hehe...." 

 

"Aigoo, Minji! Of course I will." I kissed her cheek and she giggled.

 

 

Suddenly, the maknae's phone vibrated and she checked it. She frowned and whispered something to Dara. I could see Dara's frown and the two made dissapointed-like faces. Hmm.... This is fishy.

 

 

"Errm.. Bommie, how's Seunghyun?" Dara suddenly asked and to be totally honest, I currently don't really want to talk a topic that included him.

 

"Eh? Let's just don't talk about him.."

 

"Unnie, we just want to know. What if after all this time he has been bad to you? We sure don't want that to happen." Minji pouted. Ugh, she knows my weak point.

 

"I.... I don't know guys.. To be honest, I don't freaking know why he's that nice to me today. Guys, he was bad to me guys.... Real bad, I'm tellin' you. But I just don't ing know why.... I don't know why does my heart beats that fast for him today. I just realized, no, he made me realized that I've been focusing my eyes for him all this time but I was blind. Blind by those stupid works and bussiness!" I told them all my feelings and let all those tears fell. Maybe, just maybe, I have that little feeling for him. But damn! I'm falling in a deep situation.

 

"Bommie...." Dara comforted me and then I saw her winked at Minkki. Well, that's weird. A double weird because I swear I heard her small laugh sound. Minji texted someone on her phone and smiled.

 

"Congratulation, unnie." 

 

"What?!"

 

 

 

Suddenly, I heard someone's.... Oh, God! It's Manajer Jiyong's voice singing, came from the DJ booth.

 

 

You know I'm trying to make it happen for us right now

I gotta do what I gotta do, for me and you

 

 

I was still in shock when I heard Manager Jiyong's voice, I can't believe that shy guy actually has a wonderful voice. But suddenly I felt someone tapped my shoulder....

 

 

Yo, I remember we were living like Kings and Queens

In the little tiny castle made of hopes and dreams

It was destiny, it was meant to be

We were so complete, the perfect team

 

 

I turned my back only to see the man that I need now, singing right in front of me with that usual smirk on his face. I didn't force myself to control my mixed emotions, so I let it all go with my tears.

He wiped my tears and kissed my right eye. He whispered, 'I love you' many times and smiled to me again, while Manager Jiyong's voice and also Chaerin who is a rapper now singing, completed our moment.

 

 

Then suddenly there's a glitch in the system

And in between us is a big strip of distance

They say it's supposed to make the heart grow fonder

From all I can tell it couldn't be wrong

 

A little bit more goes a long way

 

 

"I thought you hate--"

 

"Sssssh.." He placed his index finger on my lips and continued to sing with his smirk still on.

 

 

A little bit of right goes the wrong way

 

 

His sweet voice touched my heart and I immediately hugged him. I looked up to see his a-never-so-happy face. Then, the next thing I know, our lips found their way and touched, before they finally enjoyed themselves.

 

 

"I keep giving you keep-- YAH! I'm not finished singing yet!" Chaerin shouted from the DJ booth and made all people inside the club laughed. 

 

"Thank you, Chae, Jiyong!" I shouted.

 

"NEXT TIME, PLEASE LET ME FINISH MY DAMN PART FIRST!!!" She shouted and everyone laughed at her foolishness again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey...." 

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I love you alien guy."

==================================================================================

So, how's the story?? Please forgive me for the grammar! kekeke

Please comment your opinion/criticm :D

I see there're still mystery in this fic.. :P

Have a nice day, everyone! *go back to my unfinished fanfic* XD

I don't know, Bom.. But, he's handsome, anyway XD

TOP : Naega jeil jal naga! XD

 

kekeke Thanks for reading~~ *BBYONG!*